Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

Wrong. There was supposed to be a peace treaty in place so they could talk about having a fair election... and Assad violated that treaty because he knew he would lose the election and be removed from power. Even Russia had agreed to those terms.

The Regime Change powers-that-be aren't interested in peace. They're only interested in dominating other nations. Assad was never a threat to the US/West.

Chemical/biological and nuclear weapons are a threat to mankind. To every man, women and child of every race, color, ethnicity and creed.

Then why does the US possess more of em than any other nation on earth? And why hasn't Israel signed the Chemical Weapons Convention Treaty?

You

But regardless, this is just another Wag the Dog False Flag scam. Assad didn't use Chemical Weapons. I'm sure there was a bombing, but i seriously doubt Chemical Weapons were involved. This False Flag is being used as a distraction for Trump, and a justification for the US/West to dominate another country.

You're sure!>?? Consider:
"We can be absolutely certain only about things we do not understand"
Eric Hoffer

False flag, I doubt it, but the facts in evidence point in that direction.

I'm curious to see if any testing was done to determine the type and possible origin of the agent used. Trump should have at least had confirmation that a chemical agent was even used before proceeding. It'll be interesting to see what if anything comes out in that regard.

Case Closed. It's a 'Chemical Attack', and that's that. It serves the Regime Change crowd's agenda perfectly. There was likely a bombing, but i seriously doubt chemical weapons were used. It's just another lie.

TomParks, post: 16972747
This all falls back on Obama & Kerry.....the damage they have done will take years to correc

If this falls back on Obama and Kerry then logic prevails that it all falls back on Bush 43 and Cheney.

Trump has himself explained that to his deplorables.

The U.S. bombing of Syria last night was rash, trigger happy, nonsensical and will achieve nothing.

Syria strikes: International community reacts to US bombing of airfield

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement that, "making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do."

'Assad bears full responsibility': how the world reacted to Donald Trump's missile strike on Syria

...Syria, Russia, Iran, and USMB snowflakes are about the only ones who disapprove...and that's AFTER they condemned Trump for doing nothing after Syria used Chemical weapons. :p

Calm down my dear------- wait and watch going to happen in next couple of days. This is not good.
I support removing Assad but using a force with little or no effect--------- doesn't accomplish anything.

1. So you would have rather killed a shitload of people just to make a point?
2. Which of course is what the strike was all about.

1. I never said that and it will be against my religion killing bunch of innocent civilians.
2. So -------- what did we accomplished? Except ------------- 59 bombs gift for the ISIS ------- chest pounding-------- ego boosting.

Syrian conflict is very very complex we've ever seen. US and the west only solution is removing Assad from power.
Iran and Putin only solution is to keep Assad in power. Syria is Iran closest ally in the ME.
Majority or main population of Syrians support Assad compared to the number of rebels that are against Assad which is very small----------- then you have Iran and Putin support----------- might lose the grip if there are any regime changes in Syria.

IMG_1250.JPG

The U.S. bombing of Syria last night was rash, trigger happy, nonsensical and will achieve nothing.

"I support the administration's strike on the air base that launched the chemical attack. I hope this teaches President Assad not to use chemical weapons again," Sen. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., said.

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., said in a statement that, "making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do."

'Assad bears full responsibility': how the world reacted to Donald Trump's missile strike on Syria

...Syria, Russia, Iran, and USMB snowflakes are about the only ones who disapprove...and that's AFTER they condemned Trump for doing nothing after Syria used Chemical weapons. :p

Calm down my dear------- wait and watch going to happen in next couple of days. This is not good.
I support removing Assad but using a force with little or no effect--------- doesn't accomplish anything.

1. I never said that and it will be against my religion killing bunch of innocent civilians.
2. So -------- what did we accomplished? Except ------------- 59 bombs gift for the ISIS ------- chest pounding-------- ego boosting.

Syrian conflict is very very complex we've ever seen. US and the west only solution is removing Assad from power.
Iran and Putin only solution is to keep Assad in power. Syria is Iran closest ally in the ME.
Majority or main population of Syrians support Assad compared to the number of rebels that are against Assad which is very small----------- then you have Iran and Putin support----------- might lose the grip if there are any regime changes in Syria.

View attachment 121331

You come across as stupid....and now you've proven it without a doubt.

This was nothing more than a warning to N. Korea and any other nation that wants to play games with the US.

Moving The Carrier Group Carl Vinson to the Korean Peninsula Is further proof to that effect.

View attachment 121331

1. You come across as stupid....and now you've proven it without a doubt.

2. This was nothing more than a warning to N. Korea and any other nation that wants to play games with the US.

Moving The Carrier Group Carl Vinson to the Korean Peninsula Is further proof to that effect.

1. Prove it and why?
2. Warning? Think again------ what if crazy fat boy launches another test? what if this clown president decided to take down the missile launchers/ nuclear arms?
What do you think is going to happen after that?

View attachment 121331

1. You come across as stupid....and now you've proven it without a doubt.

2. This was nothing more than a warning to N. Korea and any other nation that wants to play games with the US.

1. Prove it and why?
2. Warning? Think again------ what if crazy fat boy launches another test? what if this clown president decided to take down the missile launchers/ nuclear arms?
What do you think is going to happen after that?

Your response codified my original hypothesis.

This all falls back on Obama & Kerry.....the damage they have done will take years to correc

If this falls back on Obama and Kerry then logic prevails that it all falls back on Bush 43 and Cheney.

Yeah, it actually goes back to Reagan. That's when Al Qaeda began. I'm no Obama fan, but Al Qaeda and ISIS were created before he became President. However, he is somewhat culpable. He did nothing while knowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. Wikileaks showed that both him and Hillary Clinton knew what was going on.

Dschrute3, post: 17008373
. He did nothing while knowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. Wikileaks showed that both him and Hillary Clinton knew what was going on.

Obama did nothing you say, but you don't say what Obama could have done to stop non-Americans from supporting ISIS prior to its open rampage and onslaught of terror that made al Qaeda look like they forgot how to be terrorists.

So what could Obama have done short of bombing Saudi Wahhabi mosques?

Just need an answer?

Dschrute3, post: 17008373
. He did nothing while knowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. Wikileaks showed that both him and Hillary Clinton knew what was going on.

Obama did nothing you say, but you don't say what Obama could have done to stop non-Americans from supporting ISIS prior to its open rampage and onslaught of terror that made al Qaeda look like they forgot how to be terrorists.

So what could Obama have done short of bombing Saudi Wahhabi mosques?

Just need an answer?

He didn't do enough to pressure Saudi Arabia and other 'Allies' over there to stop arming ISIS. But like i said, Al Qaeda and ISIS aren't solely on him. They're actually mostly on Presidents who came before him.

Yeah, it actually goes back to Reagan. That's when Al Qaeda began. I'm no Obama fan, but Al Qaeda and ISIS were created before he became President. However, he is somewhat culpable. He did nothing while knowing 'Allies' like Saudi Arabia and Qatar were arming ISIS in Syria. Wikileaks showed that both him and Hillary Clinton knew what was going on.

The roots of terrorism go back to the First World War. Read some history and you might understand the complexity of this issue and why the election of Trump, the least educated POTUS in my time, cannot end well.

Trump told FOX that he told President Xi about the Missile strikes over "the most beautiful piece of chocolate cake."

The roots of terrorism go back to the First World War. Read some history and you might understand the complexity of this issue and why the election of Trump, the least educated POTUS in my time, cannot end well.

The rapid rise of Islamic Terrorism is a fairly recent development. It started mainly in Afghanistan, with the US/West and Saudi Arabia arming Radical Islamists to defeat the Soviets.

Liberals can't say Trump is a Russian puppet now.
Oh, they will. It's all they have and they can't allow the drumbeat of hate to fall silent for too long. They'll keep saying it and inventing wild ways to make it true in their own minds.

$171.1 million dollars worth of missiles for nothing ... just to be exact n' such.

$171.1 million dollars worth of missiles for nothing ... just to be exact n' such.
Bwahahahahaha! Suddenly Siete here is fiscally conservative. The same person who celebrated $500 million to Solyndra - which went out of business shortly after and didn't even attempt to recover some of that money for the tax payer. The same person who praised Barack Obama's $10 trillion in waste, fraud, and abuse.

So $171.1 million dollars in defense (the constitutional responsibility of the federal government) - horrible!

But $500 million to private industry (completely unconstitutional) - good!

In other words - Siete will demonize anything a Republican does and praise anything a Dumbocrat does.

So, using your logic, NK could dump four or five dozen missiles into SK or Japan and it wouldn't be considered an act of war to you?

Did South Korea or Japan drop chemical or biological outlawed weapons on their own people, North Korea?

Not a viable reason. Lobbing munitions into another country is war, period.

The use of a chemical weapon is illegal. Period. Whatever it takes to stop that is reasonable force.

Glad you agree that "lobbing" passenger airplanes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon was an act of war.

Forum List

Back