Breaking News: Trump fires Tomahawk Cruise Missles into Syria

FB_IMG_1491528459612.jpg

The US is flexing its flabby imperialist muscles again, and all you people care about is partisan politics.

Bleeding heart politically correctness determined this strike...

CBS just reported they launched 60 cruise missiles that all landed within a minute of each other.

The chances that all 60 missiles would make landing and within a minute of each other is highly unlikely. Other media are reporting 50 missiles as well.

I'm telling you what they just said on the CBS special report. They said they were all fired to make landfall on the Syrian airport that supposedly was home base for the operations that did the chemical bombing attacks within a minute of each other.

That cowardly incompetent pussy Obama drew a line in the sand and then chickenshitted out and children were gassed and Trump had to deal with the problem.

Obama was way over his head being President and everything he did was weak and screwed up.

Apparently pictures of dead children work wonders with Trump. There were also plenty of pictures of dead children back when Trump was telling President Obama to stay out of Syria.

He never knew the world was in such a mess. "...such a mess!" I guess when you host a t.v. reality show for too many years that becomes your reality.

And there's no proof where/who The chemical attacks came from and the children affected by this, where is the proof?

Now we know trump is potentially more dangerous than Stalin, Mao, and Hitler combined.

He does this in the first 100 days as if no response is forthcoming.

Very stupid move.

We did not fucking target Russian's. At least tell me that.

CNN reported that they only attacked Shayrat airbase. 50-60 tomahawk missiles would leave the place in ruins. If any Russians were on site, it's very likely they were killed.

Forum List

Back