Breaking News: The Rich Discover Inequality

I made no claim. I asked a question, and posted an axiom.
Where is it written that income is to be "equal"? Equal how?

Brain surgeon is to garbage collector is to fry bin flipper? All should be equal?

Try again.
So where is it written that everyone should earn the same money?
No one wants that.
So what do they want? What is a "fair" distribution of income? Why?
Everyone to have a minimum standard of living that society deems acceptable.
Bullshit.
Next.

Try again.
No one wants that.

I have this guy on block. It gets pretty damn specific of what is necessary. When you allow him to move the discussion to a bunch of abstract nonsense then he doesn't have to actually deal with the issues. That means that the Democrats don't have to actually deal with the issues. He is actually closer to an elite liberal than he is aware of.
Youblock me because I make you look like an idiot every single time.

No one wants that.

I have this guy on block. It gets pretty damn specific of what is necessary. When you allow him to move the discussion to a bunch of abstract nonsense then he doesn't have to actually deal with the issues. That means that the Democrats don't have to actually deal with the issues. He is actually closer to an elite liberal than he is aware of.
You're a moron, of course you're blocked.

No one wants that.

You're a moron, of course you're blocked.
Still waiting to hear what a "minimum standard of living that everyone deems acceptable" is. I'll bet you couldnt get this board to agree to what that means much less everyone.

He's a typical bed wetting liberal panty-waist. Fuck him.
The truth is "income inequality" became an issue under Obama because the rich were doing pretty well while the middle class was barely making it, stuck in stagnant wages and diminished household income. It was Obama's policies that directly caused this.
The solution is a free market that allows free movement of labor and capital, not mroe crony capitalism.
Nope. That's worst solution.

The truth is "income inequality" became an issue under Obama because the rich were doing pretty well while the middle class was barely making it, stuck in stagnant wages and diminished household income. It was Obama's policies that directly caused this.
The solution is a free market that allows free movement of labor and capital, not mroe crony capitalism.
Yeah, its the worst solution for Democrats trying to get elected.

Yeah, its the worst solution for Democrats trying to get elected.
Your solution is only good for the rich to get richer. Plain and simple.

Forum List

Back