Breaking News! Scientists Discover...

LiberalMedia

VIP Member
May 21, 2014
NC
I saw that on TV a couple of years ago. They could have just watched the show and saved some time and money.
Good Liberals like Mr Maddow never believe anything until confirmed by a Gov't source like BBC which is MI-5.

I saw that on TV a couple of years ago. They could have just watched the show and saved some time and money.

TV isn't a reliable source, conservatard. Anyone can say anything on there and claim that it's true. It's not actively monitored like a credible government source, or Wikipedia.

TV isn't a reliable source, conservatard. Anyone can say anything on there and claim that it's true. It's not actively monitored like a credible government source, or Wikipedia.
Well it was correct and who said scientists didn't look into it? so apparently it was reliable. And the fact that you think Wikipedia is unbiased says all anyone needs to know about you. I forgot I was going to ignore your post. I'm going to filter you out since you're just here to jerk people around.

Wasn't there a tv doc about these? Infrequent rain and flash floods were responsible wasn't it? As the ground floods, the rocks are easily moved by the swift current or something like that.

Forum List

Back