Breaking News: Russia Suspends Deconfliction Agreement

Hey you forgot to mention nuking Japan. However, we do shit for freedom, don't overlook that.

Oh yea, I am really worried I am going to walk out my door today and get killed by a Syrian. Some of you people must stay bundled up at home and on the computer all day worrying about our freedom from Syrian's. If you are in the U.S. you know you have much more of a chance getting attack by bees than terrorist's or foreign national's, but you live in your fear.
Just like Vietnam we killed many kids to protect our freedoms here on U.S. soil, so far we're good.
ISIS is on the loose, the more there are the worse it gets. Europe is filled with examples. Libs live with their heads up their asses and I'd rather not let them make the calls.

Yep and I can't get to my bomb shelter fast enough.
I heard the best defense it to urinate yourself. That way the attackers will want to avoid you.

It also might help to shit yourself at the same time and really stink the place up. Garlic works for Vampires, human waste might help keeping terrorists away.
I can give them lead poisoning in various degrees. You can perform the potty defense.

What about Korea, Vietnam, Cuba? That was pretty aggressive.

All of those were defensive actions taken to attempt to maintain the status quo.

And NOTHING compared to screwing around with nations with large Russian populations, ie Core Russian Interests.
Apparently you don't know much about Korea and Vietnam.

Explain.
At the end of WWII, it was the US that drew up the plans to divide Korea as we entered the Cold War and we ended up fighting Chinese troops when we tried to cross the 38th parallel line into what is now North Korea. In other words, we created the status quo we were defending. and even tried to change it before China got in the war. It was the USSR that was supplying both the North Koreans and Chinese with weapons to fight us.

The status quo created by our defeating the genocidal mass murderer of chinese Japanese?

Yes, we were defending that status quo. We did not start that war trying to conquer North Korea.

In Vietnam, the USSR was supplying the weapons the North Vietnamese used against us and there were so many Russian advisers, technicians and engineers in the North, we must have killed a fair number of Russians during that war. We even bombed Haiphong Harbor while Russian ships were unloading cargo. Just as we didn't target the Russians in Syria, we didn't target the Russians in Vietnam, but we also didn't avoid targets because of them. The Russians complained but never took any action against us.

The North was trying, and eventually conquered the South. We were defending the South from attack.
I thought your original point was your anxiety about a possible conflict with Russia. I gave you examples of when we were much closer to war with Russia, and at times when Russia was much stronger than it is now, than we can possibly be in Syria.

Hey you forgot to mention nuking Japan. However, we do shit for freedom, don't overlook that.

Oh yea, I am really worried I am going to walk out my door today and get killed by a Syrian. Some of you people must stay bundled up at home and on the computer all day worrying about our freedom from Syrian's. If you are in the U.S. you know you have much more of a chance getting attack by bees than terrorist's or foreign national's, but you live in your fear.
Just like Vietnam we killed many kids to protect our freedoms here on U.S. soil, so far we're good.
ISIS is on the loose, the more there are the worse it gets. Europe is filled with examples. Libs live with their heads up their asses and I'd rather not let them make the calls.

I heard the best defense it to urinate yourself. That way the attackers will want to avoid you.

It also might help to shit yourself at the same time and really stink the place up. Garlic works for Vampires, human waste might help keeping terrorists away.
Actually, closing our borders to them will work even better.

Yep it might help a tad, but what about the ones that are home grown and get all their information and orders over the internet? They are all not brown. Take a better look at your neighbor's unless you live out in the country without neighbor's. Just think, you could have someone in your neighborhood in the witness protection program or sitting at home almost a recluse but stay's on his/her computer all day long reading the terrorist websites and brainwashing themselves. I don't know about you but that is why I built a wall around my property and have 10 doberman's patrolling the parameter.

Yep it might help a tad, but what about the ones that are home grown and get all their information and orders over the internet? They are all not brown. Take a better look at your neighbor's unless you live out in the country without neighbor's. Just think, you could have someone in your neighborhood in the witness protection program or sitting at home almost a recluse but stay's on his/her computer all day long reading the terrorist websites and brainwashing themselves. I don't know about you but that is why I built a wall around my property and have 10 doberman's patrolling the parameter.
Is there a point you are trying to make?

Forum List

Back