According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.

Everyone knows Mueller has a long law enforcement career of distracting people from pretty political theater.
Mueller has a long history of accusing the wrong guy.

It appears that Mueller is nearing the head of the snake.
Accusations mean nothing if they are based on lies.
And you can lie to yourself about all of this all you want, but Mueller is only doing one thing, providing cover for Obama and Hillary by tying up the evidence. In the process he is obstructing justice and destroying evidence. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Mueller has been arrested for obstruction, tampering with witnesses, and destruction of evidence.

"Accusations mean nothing if they are based on lies."

LOCK HER UP
Oh, so now you claim that James Comey lied when he said Hillary committed numerous crimes?
Comey said this, and then claimed that no prosecutor would press charges.
So do me a favor and STFU.

And you can lie to yourself about all of this all you want, but Mueller is only doing one thing, providing cover for Obama and Hillary by tying up the evidence. In the process he is obstructing justice and destroying evidence. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Mueller has been arrested for obstruction, tampering with witnesses, and destruction of evidence.

LOCK HER UP

The FBI detailed her mishandling of classified information. The Hussein Regime just refused to press charges.

A grand jury indictment is not hard to get. As the saying goes, “a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.” Grand jury is a group of people who hear evidence from US Attorney’s Office and no defense team present. The witch hunt continues. Another crime associated with Mueller investigation...but nothing with Russia collusion and 2016 election. Without Mueller investigation the man would never have been arrested. He broke no campaign laws. What about Hillary campaign talking to a former spy to produce a fake dossier?

According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.

Everyone knows Mueller has a long law enforcement career of distracting people from pretty political theater.
Mueller has a long history of accusing the wrong guy.
This is just harassment by the former administration against anyone who knows Donald Trump.
It's a coverup.

V
'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
Very interesting. Especially since two of his associates are on record saying he collaborated with Julian Assange in 2016 to discredit HRC. Gettin' really close to the POTUS.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." Let's see how well he does this from jail.

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

A grand jury indictment is not hard to get. As the saying goes, “a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich.” Grand jury is a group of people who hear evidence from US Attorney’s Office and no defense team present. The witch hunt continues. Another crime associated with Mueller investigation...but nothing with Russia collusion and 2016 election. Without Mueller investigation the man would never have been arrested. He broke no campaign laws. What about Hillary campaign talking to a former spy to produce a fake dossier?
They're going to continue to arrest people and ruin their lives as long as Mueller is allowed to continue this farse.

Let's count the number of Wide Eyed Liberal Nut Jobs starting threads on Stone. Sputtering uncontrollably to type their little accusations. I see three already.

Nothing Burger

Nothing Burger I say
No...just nothing there. Mueller investigation is trying to protect itself by going after people who have shown the investigation is bullshit. No collusion ever been shown. Mueller is desperate for someone to cooperate with FBI and lie about collusion.

They're going to continue to arrest people and ruin their lives as long as Mueller is allowed to continue this farse.
Former KGB agent Putin would be proud of FBI/Mueller tactics.

The hand waiving and conspiracy theories are amazing :lol:

:party:

who's next...

:coffee:

V
'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
Very interesting. Especially since two of his associates are on record saying he collaborated with Julian Assange in 2016 to discredit HRC. Gettin' really close to the POTUS.

"Admit nothing, deny everything, launch counterattack." Let's see how well he does this from jail.

Roger Stone - Wikipedia

When did discrediting a pos liberal become a crime?

LOCK HER UP
Oh, so now you claim that James Comey lied when he said Hillary committed numerous crimes?
Comey said this, and then claimed that no prosecutor would press charges.
So do me a favor and STFU.
no, i claim that the whole trump campaign succeeded on lies about hillary. and you are wallowing in it.

Nothing Burger
Nothing Burger I say
No...just nothing there. Mueller investigation is trying to protect itself by going after people who have shown the investigation is bullshit. No collusion ever been shown. Mueller is desperate for someone to cooperate with FBI and lie about collusion.
Could be. But obstruction and witness tampering (among other charges) are crimes.

This man is a SNAKE. He coordinated the release of the stolen emails with trump. Let's see how long it takes before he flips on your orange bastard king....

Forum List

Back