Washington redskin...
CNN was waiting there for the FBI to show up at his house… The deep state and CNN are in bed together
You might want to read this:

Here is why Roger Stone is a 'slam dunk' to go to jail unless he begs for a plea deal and flips on Trump

That's good information. Thank you.
You're welcome. Recall that only yesterday he proclaim that he would not testify against Trump. Today he is singing a different tune after thinking about the jail time he might be facing. I love seeing theses sleazy bastards squirm.
Lol
...and stil no Russian connection

Are you really that stupid....Wikileaks did not steal the emails. The Russians did! They then gave the stolen emails to Wikileaks. The bastard called trump used Wikileaks to drip out the emails....
Hildabeast deserved the emails being stolen, because the Clintons deserve everything bad that happens to them.

Washington redskin...
CNN was waiting there for the FBI to show up at his house… The deep state and CNN are in bed together
You might want to read this:

Here is why Roger Stone is a 'slam dunk' to go to jail unless he begs for a plea deal and flips on Trump

That's good information. Thank you.
You're welcome. Recall that only yesterday he proclaim that he would not testify against Trump. Today he is singing a different tune after thinking about the jail time he might be facing. I love seeing theses sleazy bastards squirm.

This guy...and this regime....are lower than a snake.

The evidence clearly shows the trump campaign knew that Wikileaks had and was releasing the emails. The key....legally, is whether Mueller can prove that the trump campaign was aware that Russia had stolen the emails. If he can....

Then we have criminal conspiracy and trump and his minions were colluding with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....the bastard needs to rot in jail....
Lol
The emails showed the criminal behavior of the Hildabeast, Who gives a shit if they were stolen… The fucking Clintons deserve everything bad that happens to them.

The bastard named trump needs to go to jail....and Mueller is building the case. It will be politically devastating to trump. He would be smart to resign and let Puny Pence Pardon him....but he ain't smart....is he?

This guy...and this regime....are lower than a snake.

The evidence clearly shows the trump campaign knew that Wikileaks had and was releasing the emails. The key....legally, is whether Mueller can prove that the trump campaign was aware that Russia had stolen the emails. If he can....

Then we have criminal conspiracy and trump and his minions were colluding with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....the bastard needs to rot in jail....
Lol
The emails showed the criminal behavior of the Hildabeast, Who gives a shit if they were stolen… The fucking Clintons deserve everything bad that happens to them.

The bastard named trump needs to go to jail....and Mueller is building the case. It will be politically devastating to trump. He would be smart to resign and let Puny Pence Pardon him....but he ain't smart....is he?
The witnesses have no credibility if there are any...

Well that is why Mueller is siezing devices and records. I know, it's shocking, but anything you can conjure up in that brain of yours, people who have dedicated their lives to law enforcement have already thought of.

Well that is why Mueller is siezing devices and records. I know, it's shocking, but anything you can conjure up in that brain of yours, people who have dedicated their lives to law enforcement have already thought of.

This is gonna making a great movie! "The Jailing of a President"
Starring
Alex Baldwin as trump
Henry Winkler as Michael Cohen
Robert Deniro as Robert Mueller
Bozo the Clown as Rudy Giuluani
Paul Reubens as trump Junior

Last edited:
For the life of me I can’t believe we have Hillary waving around her Russian connection paperwork but for two years we’ve been investigating Trump looking for his.

Last edited:
For the life of me I can’t believe we have Hillary waving around her Russian connection paperwork but for two years we’ve been investigating Trump looking for his.

The lies....The lies....The lies

The Stone indictment is paving the way to a conspiracy , the like of which, this country has never seen. Mueller knows he is dealing with a snake pit....trump is the chief viper....

The lies....The lies....The lies

The Stone indictment is paving the way to a conspiracy , the like of which, this country has never seen. Mueller knows he is dealing with a snake pit....trump is the chief viper....
Yes he is a vile snake in the grass and his 37% are all his little baby vipers some who reside here

Nixon will look like a Boy Scout compared to trump. There will be movies and books written about the day America elected a Russian Asset....

Last edited:
because her paperwork was from anti-kremlin russians.
1kwtmdl0b7d21.jpg

Forum List

Back