breaking news: Republicans asked iran to delay prisoner swap until after presidential election

Good grief...just stop
just admit that repubs are corrupt assholes. It's not that hard.

Go away ankle snapper, you've proven again again you're a clueless asshole
And you've proven your knee jerk defense of anything republican.

GFY Billy Boy, I'm tired of your infantile MSNBC induced rants
MSNBC induced? Lol okay...

"breaking news: Republicans asked iran to delay prisoner swap until after presidential election"

This didn't happen.

But it certainly sounds like something republicans might do, particularly given that idiotic letter Congressional republicans sent to Iran whining about the nuclear accord.
Is that the one hanging out of obabbles ass?

What are the names of the "representatives of the Republican party" involved?
It could be bullshit, but what would this guy have to gain by making it up?

Some people think it helps the Dems.
For some reason, Iranians are more afraid of a Republican President than Bernie or Hillary!
iran hardliner hate iran-deal and they love republican
believe me .iran hardiner are praying for trump and cruz now

Members of the US Republican Party asked Iranian officials to delay a recent prisoner swap until after the November presidential election because they were worried about Obama winning a public victory ahead of the polls, according to an Iranian admiral.
“We were carrying out negotiations with the Obama administration, when representatives of the Republican Party got in touch with us,” Admiral Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, told France 24. “As a favor, they asked us to do what we could to hinder the talks and to push them back until after the next US presidential elections – in other words, after President Obama’s departure.”
hc-op-ignatius-ali-shamkhani-iranian-nuclear-talks-1102-20141031

“I felt that this rivalry at the heart of American power was inappropriate,” Shamkhani added. “It seems that the Republicans relegated humanity to second place after political expediency, which I found very surprising. But we succeeded, and the prisoners were released during Obama’s mandate.”

The January prisoner swap saw Iran release four US citizens as part of the deal, including Washington Post journalist Jason Rezaian. A fifth person, student Matthew Trevithick, was also released. In return, the US pardoned seven Iranians being held for sanctions violations, and dropped charges against 14 others.

Rezaian was arrested in his home in Tehran in July 2014, along with his Iranian wife – also a journalist – and two friends. He was charged with espionage in a closed-door trial in May 2015 and sentenced to jail several months later. The final charges and the term of sentencing were not made public. His wife was released on bail in October 2015, and is facing a separate trial.

The other Americans released were businessman Siamak Namazi, Pastor Saeed Abedini, student Matthew Trevithick, and former US Marine Amir Hekmati.

Of the seven Iranians released, six also had US citizenship and none of them chose to return to Iran.

The prisoner swap deal was part of a series of goodwill gestures ahead of the lifting of international sanctions against Tehran, a result of its compliance with a nuclear deal.

Reminds me of 1980. Iran was holding dozens of our citizens hostage and Ronald Reagan made a behind the scenes deal to get them released immediately after he was elected. I might also point out that not long after that Reagan handed Iran dozens of our state-of-the-art ballistic missiles.

Members of the US Republican Party asked Iranian officials to delay a recent prisoner swap until after the November presidential election because they were worried about Obama winning a public victory ahead of the polls, according to an Iranian admiral.
“We were carrying out negotiations with the Obama administration, when representatives of the Republican Party got in touch with us,” Admiral Ali Shamkhani, secretary of the Supreme National Security Council of Iran, told France 24. “As a favor, they asked us to do what we could to hinder the talks and to push them back until after the next US presidential elections – in other words, after President Obama’s departure.”

“I felt that this rivalry at the heart of American power was inappropriate,” Shamkhani added. “It seems that the Republicans relegated humanity to second place after political expediency, which I found very surprising. But we succeeded, and the prisoners were released during Obama’s mandate.”

The January prisoner swap saw Iran release four US citizens as part of the deal, including Washington Post journalist Jason Rezaian. A fifth person, student Matthew Trevithick, was also released. In return, the US pardoned seven Iranians being held for sanctions violations, and dropped charges against 14 others.

Rezaian was arrested in his home in Tehran in July 2014, along with his Iranian wife – also a journalist – and two friends. He was charged with espionage in a closed-door trial in May 2015 and sentenced to jail several months later. The final charges and the term of sentencing were not made public. His wife was released on bail in October 2015, and is facing a separate trial.

The other Americans released were businessman Siamak Namazi, Pastor Saeed Abedini, student Matthew Trevithick, and former US Marine Amir Hekmati.

Of the seven Iranians released, six also had US citizenship and none of them chose to return to Iran.

The prisoner swap deal was part of a series of goodwill gestures ahead of the lifting of international sanctions against Tehran, a result of its compliance with a nuclear deal.

Bring it on. Name names. What is holding you back? American Navy personnel captured and mocked by Iranians are still in tears over their Democrat Secretary of State praising their Iranian captors. Go in for the kill.... Show is that Republicans are bigger sell outs. But you gotta name names.

Reminds me of 1980. Iran was holding dozens of our citizens hostage and Ronald Reagan made a behind the scenes deal to get them released immediately after he was elected. I might also point out that not long after that Reagan handed Iran dozens of our state-of-the-art ballistic missiles.

Wow, your delusions are wide ranging. Have you been checked for a brain tumor?
First, they'll have to find your brain. That could take a while, but technology makes advances all the time.
There might still be hope.

For some reason, Iranians are more afraid of a Republican President than Bernie or Hillary!

Sure thing Sparky.

First, they'll have to find your brain. That could take a while, but technology makes advances all the time.

What exactly do Iranian hard liners hate about the nuke deal? What in the deal prevents them from cheating?

Yeah, unfortunately for the Iranians was that the deal was to either release the hostages or we will start choosing targets.

What exactly do Iranian hard liners hate about the nuke deal? What in the deal prevents them from cheating?
attack to salehi and zarif in parliman by hardliner because of iran deal and shaking hand with usa president

34981_985.jpg

47185_237.jpg
org-z14324647867fba13a60d74a728e581a199c6e342db9d30b7fe.jpg
500x323_1432450434587197.jpg
122808_443.jpg
aghamohamadi4.jpg
92525_959.jpg

because of
425538_290.jpg

i dont know exactly why.but iran hardliner hate relationship with iran and usa

Last edited:

No surprise. Its a game to ALL politicians involved. Who cares if innocent lives are in the balance they would rather see Obama lose this battle than have those men and women released sooner than later.

No surprise. Its a game to ALL politicians involved. Who cares if innocent lives are in the balance they would rather see Obama lose this battle than have those men and women released sooner than later.
Pay no attention to Odious, Dani...she thrives on bullshit.

I am a guy you ingrate jew lover.

I am a guy you ingrate jew lover.
I am simply applying the Libtard rules for gender identification. I had no way of knowing you identify as a man today. Express yourself! Stand up to pee!

Forum List

Back