Breaking News: Reports of 19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo.

Eh eugenics would have done the job if it was instituted so I don't care. Retards are a drag on society and I can only imagine the idiotic reasons ppl bring them into the world. One reason me and the wife do genetic testing every pregnancy.

The pressure to conform to the group causes some weird problems.....

Thank God they have strict gun laws in Japan!

Yes....this is What I call a gun control win-win.......the attackers didn't use a gun...and none of the 19 people he murdered had a gun.....this is a day to celebrate gun control......

Eh eugenics would have done the job if it was instituted so I don't care. Retards are a drag on society and I can only imagine the idiotic reasons ppl bring them into the world. One reason me and the wife do genetic testing every pregnancy.

Apparently, you do not practice what you preach. If you truly believed in eugenics, then you'd start by cutting off your own obviously-degenerate line.

Apparently, you do not practice what you preach. If you truly believed in eugenics, then you'd start by cutting off your own obviously-degenerate line.
Aw I hurt a libtards feelings!

Thats not nice its mean. At least they don't hurt others like those who call themselves genius do at times. Look who created the nukes and who is destroying the planet now.

Thats not nice its mean. At least they don't hurt others like those who call themselves genius do at times. Look who created the nukes and who is destroying the planet now.

Healthy race is needed above all else. Why allow mental illness and degenerative problems and genetic issues to be passed down just nip it in the bud

Healthy race is needed above all else. Why allow mental illness and degenerative problems and genetic issues to be passed down just nip it in the bud

The problem is that those of you who have the “mental illness and degenerative problems and genetic issues”, tend to have, among these issues, a false sense of superiority, which makes you think that you're the healthy “master race” that ought to be propagated, rather than the degenerates that—by a consistent application of your own logic—ought to be weeded out.

Some of th most evil people on earth have high iqs. They are the ones in control now in most nations. Don't you agree? We all want healthy kids and there is no mental illness or disability in my family but if there were we'd take care of them. Like we do a couple of the high IQ healthy nuts in the family.

Forum List

Back