Breaking News: Reports of 19 dead, 20 injured in knife attack outside Tokyo.

I thought the Japanese were a very docile and peaceful people since world war two ? What is influencing them to have radicals amongst them in which they either know about or don't know about but do know about if you know what I mean.

It's an incident like this where I really do pray that there are drugs involved. That this maniacal incident was played out because the person was stoned out and not in control. The frenzy that must have been involved to knife all these people to death must have been wild.

It's an incident like this where I really do pray that there are drugs involved. That this maniacal incident was played out because the person was stoned out and not in control. The frenzy that must have been involved to knife all these people to death must have been wild.
not really. asians are very well behaved. Not expected a knife attack, they simply wouldn't adjust their behaviour to suit the stituation.

Now if the well behaved means genociding chinese, then they'd be doing a great job of resisting knifers.

Breaking news in every outlet....at least 15 people stabbed to death. Yet we don't see liberals calling for the banning of knives (despite recent mass murders by people with knives). Why?

Normally, this is the sort of thing I file under stuff that the British do, from time to time, to remind us why we kicked them out of our country more than two centuries ago, and to show us that our reasons for having done so remain valid to this day.

Forum List

Back