BREAKING NEWS: Obama's birth certificate a FRAUD!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
To Phillip Berg! He still doesn't believe Obama's birth certificate is real.

Hawaii does though

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine:

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine - Examiner.com

HONOLULU (Map, News) - State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate. Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently. She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest. Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

This really shows the desperation of these folks.

How do we know that McCain wasn't switched in captivity?

Dude, please don't joke around about McCain's ordeal as a POW. That's serious shit, survivng 5 years of torture. I respect his military service to this country... I've said it before. He deserves the medal of honor for going through what he went through.

Dude, please don't joke around about McCain's ordeal as a POW. That's serious shit, survivng 5 years of torture. I respect his military service to this country... I've said it before. He deserves the medal of honor for going through what he went through.

i got to go with david s on this....mccains ordeal as a pow....no one will ever understand what that is like.

I agree, although no one stooped lower then republicans and their swift boat campaign when they claimed vietnam hero John Kerry's injuries were self inflicted. While at the same time their canidate never spent a single day in combat.(bush)

I agree, although no one stooped lower then republicans and their swift boat campaign when they claimed vietnam hero John Kerry's injuries were self inflicted. While at the same time their canidate never spent a single day in combat.(bush)

Swift Boaters was disgusting. What was equally as disgusting was Kerry being so proud of his 3 purple hearts and going home. American soldiers have refused purple hearts in the past because they don't want to go home. Two of the purple hearts were received from "accidental" self inflicted wounds.

mccain defended kerry on that though....and spoke out against the swift boating.

Just another post that verifys my thoughts that you are a genuine cocksucker and a douchebag

I am starting to think if you were ever in the military

Swift Boaters was disgusting. What was equally as disgusting was Kerry being so proud of his 3 purple hearts and going home. American soldiers have refused purple hearts in the past because they don't want to go home. Two of the purple hearts were received from "accidental" self inflicted wounds.

A hot round landed on my face, severly burning my face as it stuck to my cheek while returning fire in lsa anaconda iraq. Do you think my wound was self inflicted?

A hot round landed on my face, severly burning my face as it stuck to my cheek while returning fire in lsa anaconda iraq. Do you think my wound was self inflicted?

No, but Kerry's wounds were. He even said so himself.

How is the severity of his wounds or his right to come home early put into question by a party who's canidate never been to war much less get injured.

huh?

even wounds that occur from you firing or attacking the enemy, that might come unintentionally from yourself, are eligible for all medals and awards....

purple hearts have always included self inflicted wounds if done in battle or while pursuing the enemy or while destroying enemy ammunition or food that would help them.

The Third Purple Heart

The Swift Boat Veterans for Truth further says Kerry didn't deserve his third purple heart, which was received for shrapnel wounds in left buttocks and contusions on right forearm. The Swift Boat group's affidavits state that the wound in Kerry's backside happened earlier that day in an accident. "Kerry inadvertently wounded himself in the fanny," Thurlow said in his affidavit, "by throwing a grenade too close (to destroy a rice supply) and suffered minor shrapnel wounds."

The grenade incident is actually supported by Kerry's own account, but the shrapnel wound was only part of the basis for Kerry's third purple heart according to official documents. The evidence here is contradictory.

Kerry's account is in the book Tour of Duty by Douglas Brinkley, who based it largely on Kerry's own Vietnam diaries and 12 hours of interviews with Kerry. "I got a piece of small grenade in my ass from one of the rice-bin explosions and then we started to move back to the boats," Kerry is quoted as saying on page 313. In that account, Kerry says his arm was hurt later, after the mine blast that disabled PCF-3, when a second explosion rocked his own boat. "The concussion threw me violently against the bulkhead on the door and I smashed my arm," Kerry says on page 314.

And according to a Navy casualty report released by the Kerry campaign, the third purple heart was received for "shrapnel wounds in left buttocks and contusions on his right forearm when a mine detonated close aboard PCF-94," Kerry's boat. As a matter of strict grammar, the report doesn't state that both injuries were received as a result of the mine explosion, only the arm injury.

The official citation for Kerry's Bronze Star refers only to his arm injury, not to the shrapnel wound to his rear. It says he performed the rescue "from an exposed position on the bow, his arm bleeding and in pain." The description of Kerry's arm "bleeding" isn't consistent with the description of a "contusion," or bruise.

Rassmann's Aug. 10 Wall Street Journal article states that Kerry's arm was "wounded by the explosion that threw me off his boat," which would make that wound clearly enemy-inflicted.

In any case, even a "friendly fire" injury can qualify for a purple heart "as long as the 'friendly' projectile or agent was released with the full intent of inflicting damage or destroying enemy troops or equipment," according to the Web site of the Military Order of the Purple Heart. All agree that rice was being destroyed that day on the assumption that it otherwise might feed Viet Cong fighters.

Another major discrepancy raises a question of how close Kerry's accusers actually were to the rescue of Rassmann. Tour of Duty describes Rassmann's rescue (and the sniper fire) as happening "several hundred yards back" from where the crippled PCF-3 was lying, not "a few yards away," the distance from which the anti-Kerry veterans claim to have witnessed the incident.
FactCheck.org: Republican-funded Group Attacks Kerry's War Record

care

Last edited:

Notice Col Mustard made the claim. A Retired Marine Officer that claims he was appalled at the swift boat vets, though he has no qualms about attacking a man that spent years in enemy captivity being tortured.

Then you obviously don't know McCain's story beyond the hype.

McCain was a terrible pilot .. crashed 5 planes, including one on the way to an Army/Navy game.

His bad piloting skills led to his crash in Vietnam where he was captured.

He collaborated with the enemy during his capture and recieved special treatment for it. This is not to suggest that anyone, including myself, would have done anything different under the circumstances, but that would not have made me, McCain, or anyone else a war hero.

Since entering politics, McCain has been the best friend Vietnam has ever had in Congress .. often against the wishes of former POW's and their families.

Don't believe me, ask many of the guys who were POW's with him and their families, and the families of many other POW's. Ask Republican Congressman Robert Dornan and quite a few other republicans.

For the uninformed who want to challenge what I've said aboiut McCain .. I welcome it .. in fact, I defy anyone to challenge it.

No collaborations?
US Documents pertaining to McCain?s COLLABORATIONS with the Communist

Vets love McCain and republicans didn't attack him
Vietnam Veterans Against John McCain

How about Col. David Hackworth
Read what David Hackworth thought about McCain's "hero" medals

Bad pilot, bad student .. finishing 5th from the bottom at Annapolis .. privledged because of his daddy and gandpappy
Mishaps mark John McCain's record as naval aviator - Los Angeles Times

I'll save the military historical record and other evidence for the challenge.

Step right up ..

McCain was a terrible pilot .. crashed 5 planes, including one on the way to an Army/Navy game. His bad piloting skills led to his crash in Vietnam where he was captured.
My grandfathers' B-24 was shot down twice over Europe. Is that proof of his "bad piloting skills"?
If Senator McCain was a "bad pilot" then he would have been washed out of Naval Aviation sometime during his career.

My grandfathers' B-24 was shot down twice over Europe. Is that proof of his "bad piloting skills"?
If Senator McCain was a "bad pilot" then he would have been washed out of Naval Aviation sometime during his career.
i am not saying this is true, one way or the other, regarding mccain...but my answer to what you posted, is not necessarily...

not when you have your father and grandfather as Admirals...this is definately a "who ya know -kind of world'' that we live in for some...

Care

Five planes.

One on the way to a football game.

Near the bottom of his class.

Entered into the pilot's program because both his father and his grandfather were Admiral's.

His bad piloting skills aren't really germaine to the argument .. so, for the point of argument, let's say he's an ace pilot. How does that change the question of "war hero?"

I think McCain is a relatively decent man, not a racist, not the warmonger he's made out to be. But at the same time, I don't buy into the facade and I don't think anything should be held sacrosanct about the background of someone trying to be the president.

Forum List

Back