Breaking News: NYPD To Initiate 'Wartime' Policing Tactics

NYPD needs to go out with body armor and to respond in force to every call.
And when the Liberals start crying about it ...Fuck them.They asked for dead cops
and this is where we are now.

Well now, here we are, the 'Conservatives' absolutely estatic that an insane black man shot a couple of cops. Now they have ample reason, in their minds, to shoot any black person they desire to.

Good. Fuck the animals.

August 2016 you go back to full Progressive mode.

I marked it in my Outlook
Nope. Never again. This cop hate sealed it. I fully admit I was a fucking moron for supporting democrats for a couple years. Dumbest 2 years of my life. No excuses. I went full retard.

Hey....glad to have you back with the winners.......knew it would happen eventually bro!! I was a big time progressive 4 decades ago.......started looking at the results of their good intentions policy shit. Feeling like a phony every day of my life pushed me to conservatism.........read Thomas Sowell's stuff and never looked back. Made waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much sense where the liberal shit was spectacularly contrived.

Back to topic..........damn glad the police in NYC are going to take a more aggressive approach. The powers that be are not going to let the savages take over the city. Tell you one thing and you can write it down because Ive known NYPD my whole life living a stones throw from Manhattan.......the black leaders have screwed their own race. Anybody who thinks NYPD is going to respond swiftly to crime in the black neighborhoods is somebody who hails from Scratchmyassville USA. Particularly the boroughs are going to start resembling Chicago's south side and the police are going to be laughing their balls off while the mofu's shoot the shit out of each other. Sucks because so many little kids get caught in the crossfire and die...............will get worse and worse until the black victimhood crap is jettisoned by a leader with some balls.

NYPD needs to go out with body armor and to respond in force to every call.
And when the Liberals start crying about it ...Fuck them.They asked for dead cops
and this is where we are now.

Don't worry.......write it down......NYPD is going to make an example out of a group that's going to make a terrible mistake and it'll be all on video and its going to be very sobering to the bad guys in the community......'cause its gonna be carnage. The level of force is going to be so over the top, peoples jaws are going to drop and thats the whole idea..........

Well now, here we are, the 'Conservatives' absolutely estatic that an insane black man shot a couple of cops. Now they have ample reason, in their minds, to shoot any black person they desire to.
Learn to read asshole. Stated when police respond. Idiotic retard.

Good. Fuck the animals.

August 2016 you go back to full Progressive mode.

I marked it in my Outlook
Nope. Never again. This cop hate sealed it. I fully admit I was a fucking moron for supporting democrats for a couple years. Dumbest 2 years of my life. No excuses. I went full retard.

I'll give you credit IF you're serious. take's a big person to admit they were wrong.

I was. You guys should have a field day ripping me for it. I was a complete dumbass. Makes me sick thinking I supported democrats for a while. Not proud of it.

Forum List

Back