Breaking News: Hunter Biden’s Drug Abuse Causes DOJ In Delaying Final Decision Of Charging Him in Tax, Gun-Related Probe

Joe Biden’s Justice Department, the same department investigating former President Donald Trump, is reportedly wrestling with facts of the case related to Hunter’s drug addiction.

People familiar with the matter told the Journal Hunter’s drug abuse could be a scapegoat the defense could successfully use to defend the president’s son against potential charges.

(What their saying is the gun violation is in part because of his criminal drug use. Citing his drug addiction as an excuse makes it impossible to enforce the law as it creates a catch 22. Lol!)

One possibility. Hunter takes a deal after the election, particularly if the GOP takes the House, spends a couple of years in minimum security without implicating daddy Joe in anything and that gives Thief in Chief's DOJ the political cover to indict Trump to keep him out of the 2024 race.

But it will be Potatohead's Justice department that makes the final determination on prosecution and there is no way the filthy ass dishonest Democrats will allow Potatohead's son to be prosecuted for corruption. Just like they didn't allow Crooked Hillary, who was the Party of Moon Bats Presidential nominee, to be procescuted for some very blatant security and influence peddling crimes.

Remember Potatohead saying the other day that "nobody fucks with the Bidens"? As VP he wouldn't even allow the Ukrainians to investigate the corruption of his cokehead son so you know his Justice Department appointees aren't going to do it.

Democrats are the scum of this country and they never will allow justice to be implemented.

Expect a "no intent" determination or something else just as ridiculous.

Hopefully when the Republicans take over the government after the Democrat failures the American people can get justice for the Biden crime syndicate.
It seems it would benefit the Dems to get this pushed through now. Then Joe can just pardon his kid before he gets 25th Amendmented out of office. The longer they drag this out, Republicans take control and the punishments will be a lot more severe. With word now out that Hunter and his lawyers rejected a plea deal, something like that could potentially be in the works.

I posted about the lack of prosecutions for lying on the ATF form and you went on some random diatribe about Trump.

And now you’re complaining about misspelling.
that’s a lie that almost no one is prosecuted. A lie

It seems it would benefit the Dems to get this pushed through now. Then Joe can just pardon his kid before he gets 25th Amendmented out of office. The longer they drag this out, Republicans take control and the punishments will be a lot more severe. With word now out that Hunter and his lawyers rejected a plea deal, something like that could potentially be in the works.
A plea agreement with no punishment.

That is just the kind of shit Potatohead's administration would pull.

Better than "no intent" but still blatantly dishonest.

Irrelevant! Is it against the law to perjure oneself? Yes, it is, and you have just admitted that the laws are for me but not for thee. Post again, you are making this easier with each one.
It’s quite relevant if your claim is that you want the law applied equally.

Prosecute him for lying on the form. I don’t care. Serves him right.

But don’t act as if not prosecuting him is an act of favoritism. It just doesn’t happen much for everyone.

But don’t act as if not prosecuting him is an act of favoritism. It just doesn’t happen much for everyone.
FH4PNB3.jpg

So there are hundreds of murders every year in Chicago and most of them go unsolved. So we should stop enforcing murder laws? C'mon man. Who determines which laws we're going to enforce and which we won't (and for whom). What do we need law makers (congress) for? We are not going to enforce the laws anyway. Immigration--guess we won't enforce that one. Rioting? We'll have to see which way the perp leans politically and ethnically.

Joe Biden’s Justice Department, the same department investigating former President Donald Trump, is reportedly wrestling with facts of the case related to Hunter’s drug addiction.

People familiar with the matter told the Journal Hunter’s drug abuse could be a scapegoat the defense could successfully use to defend the president’s son against potential charges.

(What their saying is the gun violation is in part because of his criminal drug use. Citing his drug addiction as an excuse makes it impossible to enforce the law as it creates a catch 22. Lol!)

Let me get this straight.............being a crackhead is a valid defense for lying on a gun form saying you aren't a crackhead. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Facts say otherwise.
haha facts say i’m right. Lying on gun applications are regularly prosecuted and should be…especially by a dem admin that wants to make sure the wrong people don’t get guns

how can you claim to want univerial background.checks then not prosecute people that lie on them?

haha facts say i’m right. Lying on gun applications are regularly prosecuted and should be…especially by a dem admin that wants to make sure the wrong people don’t get guns

how can you claim to want univerial background.checks then not prosecute people that lie on them?
You haven’t posted facts.

Biden has to be impeached and prosecuted.

I have never heard of anyone being charged for lying on the gun permit application. It would seem to violate the 5th Amendment - the right not to implicate yourself in a crime.

If Hunter Biden is charged with ANYTHING before the Trump children are charged with accepting bribes from the Chinese government, and the Saudis, it will be a miscarriage of justice.

The ONLY reason Hunter Biden is being pursued in this manner is because Republicans are assholes.

I have never heard of anyone being charged for lying on the gun permit application. It would seem to violate the 5th Amendment - the right not to implicate yourself in a crime.

If Hunter Biden is charged with ANYTHING before the Trump children are charged with accepting bribes from the Chinese government, and the Saudis, it will be a miscarriage of justice.

The ONLY reason Hunter Biden is being pursued in this manner is because Republicans are assholes.
I have never heard of anyone being charged for lying on the gun permit application.

Once again you demonstrate what a colossally ignorant halfwit you are.

I could provide many more, but that's enough to expose you as the moron you are Dragonlady

Let me get this straight.............being a crackhead is a valid defense for lying on a gun form saying you aren't a crackhead. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Yes,
I covered it with -He’s so messed up he can’t be held accountable for being so messed up

Forum List

Back