BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alt-right - Wikipedia

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][20][22][23][24]

The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during the 2016 presidential election, particularly after Trump appointed Breitbart News chair Steve Bannon, who has called Breitbart "the platform for the alt-right," CEO of the Trump campaign in August.[25][26] Media attention grew further after the election, particularly when Spencer exclaimed "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" at a post-election celebratory conference near the White House. In response, a number of Spencer's supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nuremberg rallies. Spencer, who used several Nazi propaganda terms during the meeting, defended the conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".[27][28] Following the episode, the style guide of the Associated Press warned the "so-called 'alt-right' movement" is a label "currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists ... It is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters' actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience. In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist."[1]
<more>
Say what again?
th

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][20][22][23][24]

The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during the 2016 presidential election, particularly after Trump appointed Breitbart News chair Steve Bannon, who has called Breitbart "the platform for the alt-right," CEO of the Trump campaign in August.[25][26] Media attention grew further after the election, particularly when Spencer exclaimed "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" at a post-election celebratory conference near the White House. In response, a number of Spencer's supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nuremberg rallies. Spencer, who used several Nazi propaganda terms during the meeting, defended the conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".[27][28] Following the episode, the style guide of the Associated Press warned the "so-called 'alt-right' movement" is a label "currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists ... It is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters' actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience. In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist."[1]
<more>

I have known Steve Bannon for three years, you are full of crap.

I only mentioned for the first time last night about having known Steve for three years, I'd never previously felt the need to mention it, but I'm loyal to friends and I'll now defend Steve where I see fit.

Of course Steve has now also been rewarded with a seat on President Trump's National Security Council, as well as already now being Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to President Trump.

Steve is just great, I love him.

Here's my first ever post mentioning Steve last night, I also mention our dear and much missed friend Andrew Breitbart, a beautiful human being who Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ called home far too soon.

Trump Strands Refugees in Mid-Travel at Airports

What if 5-6 countries were letting diseased humans or killers on board or weapons? Trump could order it stopped. Thank you. Clean up your airports. Why would I care? 4mos? Lol! End of world next week!!

Last edited:
What if 5-6 countries were letting diseased humans or killers on board or weapons? Trump could order it stopped. Thank you. Clean uo your airports. Why would I care?

Of course you wouldn't care. And you probably would have been right there with the folks not wanting to let in "diseased" East European Jews either.

The immigrant group changes but the rhetoric remains the same.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>
Say what again?
th

Feels_good_man.jpg

donald-trump-gives-hillary-clinton-pepe-frog-drawing-meme.jpg

It is simple....

It sure is.

I asked you to merely condemn one of the open Nazis here, a fellow Trump fanatic.

You wouldn't. You deflected. Even a little token criticism of a fellow Trump-Nazi here was more than you would dare, being how your cult absolutely forbids it.

You suck the asses of Nazis, because your cult commands you to.
You didn't ask me that at all, buttercup. Not only that - but how do you know this person is a "nazi" and why haven't you "denounced" them mamooth?!?

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

I only mentioned for the first time last night about having known Steve for three years, I'd never previously felt the need to mention it, but I'm loyal to friends and I'll now defend Steve where I see fit.

Of course Steve has now also been rewarded with a seat on President Trump's National Security Council, as well as already now being Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor to President Trump.

Here's my first ever post mentioning Steve last night, I also mention our dear and much missed friend Andrew Breitbart, a beautiful human being who Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ called home far too soon.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."
- Adolf Hitler

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

Triggered! Praise Kek :smoke:

large.gif

c07-618x309.png

maxresdefault-12-618x348.jpg

PepeRulesTheWorld.jpg

Triggered!

raw

tumblr_mqem4qTG9T1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

avHnbUZ.gif

MEGA FUCKING TRIGGERED UGLY MADCOW MANLY WOMAN VIDEO BELOW.

So what a few muzzie inconvienienced for hours? The entire planet has had 50 straight years of "inconvenience" from these lunatics. Enough. Clean it up or we finally will. Massive wealth wasted playing wackamole because these bastards hate the west and Israel. Hey fork off. We are right, you're wrong. Arafat sucked camel crank too.

More like 1300 years of trouble since mohammed started.

Last edited:
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

The EO doesn't MENTION religion, it MENTIONS a group of nations.

A nation isn't a religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Also where was the Leftist Maniac protests when Obama banned Iraqi immigrants?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart
Trump's EO mentions religion several times when it states that non-Muslims are exempt from the travel ban.

Can you provide a link? I skimmed the EO...and the references to religion that I saw were only in giving preferential status to minority religions. I didn't see anything on the travel ban part...?
"I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days ..."
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Within those countries - where is it exempting non-Muslims from traveling?
Non-Muslims (minority religions) in the majority Muslim countries are exempt if they claim that they are being persecuted.
Section 5 b "to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution"
Section 5 e "including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution"
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Christians vs muslims. I'll stick with the Christians. American values don't include allowing retrograde 7th century zealots to infest this country, since these muslims tolerate no other values or belief systems but their own.
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart
Trump's EO mentions religion several times when it states that non-Muslims are exempt from the travel ban.

Can you provide a link? I skimmed the EO...and the references to religion that I saw were only in giving preferential status to minority religions. I didn't see anything on the travel ban part...?
"I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days ..."

So basically you are saying that we have no say on who does or doesn't come into this country and that we basically have no borders at all and if you can fog a mirror and get over here, it's fine to stay and we will pick up the tab. How about we take care of our own people and the veterans that fought in stupid wars to enrich the military industrial complex? How about we take some of the resources that are being spent on illegals and refugees and revamp the inner cities and help those that are living in abject poverty? Leftards certainly don't want that to happen, they need as many needy as they can make possible because dependent people are easier to manipulate and they are easier to control which is part of the communist handbook. I have honestly tried to look at the leftist point of view after I first woke up as to how things actually are..they were certainly right about the neocons but they only opposed them because of political affiliation, not because of any moral high ground because Obama just continued what Bush and Clinton did before him and they supported it. It's never about what is best for Americans, it's all about how can the useful idiot commies (that are doing the dirty work of the globalists) keep their agenda going and if they have to take two steps forward and then one back so they can re-group? No problem there.

Now, I simply despise the left with every fiber of my being. I don't want to be their friend and I don't want to co-exist with their ideology. They need to be defeated and obliterated in a way that they can never be used by the puppetmasters ever again.

Non-Muslims (minority religions) in the majority Muslim countries are exempt if they claim that they are being persecuted.
Section 5 b "to prioritize refugee claims made by individuals on the basis of religious-based persecution"
Section 5 e "including when the person is a religious minority in his country of nationality facing religious persecution"

Ok - that is the part that I read. It doesn't actually give an exemption to non-Muslim travelers - it mandates a PREFERENCE in the refugee program for what it calls "minority religions" but effectively means non-Muslim.

I think this is wrong. Persecution is persecution and when a family is threatened with death, and had to flee - it does not matter what their religion is they're going to die anyway at the hands of either Assad or ISIS.

The other thing that is so ignorant about this is that among the refugee's we take in every year - Christians are the vast majority. And they aren't selected based on religion - but need.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

"known him"? Will he back-up your assertion and post here to prove it Loosie?

Godwin's Law says: You Lose.

Not what Godwin's law says, dumbass.

Plus, it's quite fine to call people Nazis when they really are freakin' Nazis. It's not fine for PC mewlers to pretend that Nazis aren't Nazis. We've got Nazi shitstains all over this board, and Trump has them all over his admin.
You have no idea who they were or who we are. You're just an idiot with a keyboard and internet access.
Can you imagine living your life as miserable as mamooth does? That has to be horrible....

The lack of any sense of humour with these people is very disturbing.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

"known him"? Will he back-up your assertion and post here to prove it Loosie?

Why are you now suddenly in this thread 740 posts in?

I have to prove nothing to your type, why would Steve want to post at this forum, considering his new job I don't think that would be a good thing for him to do.

You are just jealous Dot, we already know you have no friends.

Navy Seal killed in Yemen yesterday? WTH? 3 wounded? Forking Yemen? Al Quieda? Drop big bombs on them before they obtain big bombs. Send a message. No more games. We are broke. A lot if it spent playing pussy boy with these animals.

Last edited:

Ok - that is the part that I read. It doesn't actually give an exemption to non-Muslim travelers - it mandates a PREFERENCE in the refugee program for what it calls "minority religions" but effectively means non-Muslim.

I think this is wrong. Persecution is persecution and when a family is threatened with death, and had to flee - it does not matter what their religion is they're going to die anyway at the hands of either Assad or ISIS.

The other thing that is so ignorant about this is that among the refugee's we take in every year - Christians are the vast majority. And they aren't selected based on religion - but need.
Bear in mind that Donald Trump operates in non-conventional ways. For example he tweets a lot and he makes statements to reporters as well as clarifying what he means even though these clarifications, statements, and tweets are not in the official EO. Subordinates will do what they understand to be in Trump's mind.

Navy Seal killed in Yemen? WTH? 3 wounded? Forking Yemen? Al Quieda? Drop big bombs on them before they obtain big bombs. Send a message. No more games. We are broke. A lot if it spent playing pussy boy with these animals.

That the MSM are all but ignoring what has been happening in Yemen for a year is a disgrace.

The situation in Yemen is the fault of Saudi Arabia, who are also in full breech of all International Law by carpet bombing without any UN Resolution authorising them to do so, the poorest nation in the Middle East.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back