BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look, it's simple.

You have your lips planted on the rectums of Nazis, and you're constantly telling us how delicious that Nazi assjelly is. If you'll stop sucking the asses of Nazis, we'll stop pointing it out. And no, we won't stop pointing it out just because you cry at us.
It is simple....we completely support Israel and denounce both Palestine and George Soros. You worship George Soros and denounce Israel.

It is painfully obvious who actually supports the Nazi's...and it is you fascist progressives. Sorry snowflake - you never did handle reality very well.
Read something. LOL

History is a vast subject and no one can truly know it all. That why historians major in parts of history. Mine is Military History with a focus on Indian warfare. Indeed the Massachusetts Bay Colony fought the natives very early in their history but particularly after they recoverd from the illnesses the colonists brought with them during the first colony which prevented them from wageing as early and effective attacks as they could have, although, they did try from time to time. Nevertheless, they fought early, they fought often, and they are your kin.

I never asserted they didn't; I'm very well aware of the actions Governor Bradford - I call him Grandpa Bill - engaged in toward the native population once they ceased to be useful and became an obstacle to expansion of the colony.

I merely asserted that my ancestors found safe haven here as refugees fleeing religious persecution - of that there is no doubt. They promptly set about persecuting others for religious reasons once happily settled here, there is no denying that truth, either.

My larger point remains that we began as a country of refugees/immigrants, and it's nothing but ignorant xenophobia that compels a bunch of descendants of immigrants to support denying safe haven to refugees fleeing war-torn countries just because of the color of their skin or the religion that they practice.

Of note is the fact that none of the terrorist acts perpetrated in this country were perpetrated by people from the countries your Drumpfuhrer is attempting to ban. It's nonsensical in that regard; that he issues such a ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day when we have cause to consider the Jews we turned away who were later murdered by the Nazis is just indescribably disgusting.

Once again, an uneasy peace at best and attempted genocide at worst. Drop the ideology and look at the facts. They may have been in search of a safe haven but it was not granted to them; they had to carve it out for themselves via blood. This isn't ideology, this is factual history. Realism trumps ideology every time.

When I received my bachelors I was thinking of pursuing something along the realm of constitutional history and wrote a number of papers on constitutional disagreements and contraversies that never seemed to stay within the 25 page limit. In all of my studies I noticed a favoritism toward western immigration, and a very narrow favoritism at that. At first I came to the same concludsion. I thought it to be a racist policy. I quickly found out that they truly favored peoples that assimilated easily into their form of government in keeping with their ideas of liberty in which the law you once practiced was founded.

Throughout history peoples who made their own law founded in their own values have alway been weary of outsiders coming in and imposing opposite values not congruent with the foundations of liberty. This is why the right of return to Israel is denied. If the right of return was granted then Israel would cease to be a democracy.

Immigration policy should favor the citizens of a country in keeping with their safety, values, and laws. Peoples who do not beleive in individual liberty, have a high propensity toward violence, treat their women like garbage, and rape little children, are not in keeping with our ideas of liberty. I've been to these countries, I know these people, and I know how they act. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. Cultures have values, values are an indicator of politics, and politics dictate laws and policy. The Somali refugees in Minnesota are a perfect example of what happens when you import a group of people not congruent with the American experiment. That's not ideology, that's fact. Realism trumps ideology everytime.

You're clearly a xenophobe who is strong on ugly opinions without facts to support them.

Do you have any idea how many Muslims are in the United States? How many of them are 1st or 2nd generation Americans?

Honestly the kind of ugly opinions you hold and spew are the exact reason I don't visit here often. It makes me sick to realize how many people like you exist in this otherwise beautiful country.

There are quite a few first and second generation muslims joining the Islamic state at the moment. However let's nail this thing down shall we?

Suppose there is a culture that values gang rape, eating their own feces, and murdering a random member of society every Tuesday. Now let's suppose they get invaded and oppressed. Question: Would you let them in as refugees?

Now the question is rediculous because no such people exist. I get that. But would you let them in to your country?

The complaints made about immigrants today regarding culture are in the same vein as the ones made about other waves of immigrants - the Irish, the Italians, the East European Jews, the Chinese...yet, they've flourished and adopted our culture and values while retaining portions of their heritage. We see it in Muslim communities here - Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian, Palestinian.

Again the fundamental difference is that those immigrants were not prone to doing the whole suicide bombing thing etc.

Why can't Leftists grasp this very important fundamental difference between those immigrants from decades ago you mention and those who are from the 7th Century Death Cult.

It's not rocket science.

Just a Steve McGarrett friendly reminder!

unnamed7.jpg

This makes me want to eat, as Coyote hasn't decided what nuts to give me, it's a good thing I have some ice-cream in the freezer :smoke:

unnamed7.jpg

The EO is legal and will stand. So was, and will, the judges order. Her order pertains only to those previously afforded legal entry and were subsequently denied said entry without due process. Her ruling is correct as is it's scope of application.

That said, compliance with her order does not require unfettered entry. Said individuals can be detained while each case progresses through the legal system. Detention can be at Gitmo, if the government so desires.

All that is required for compliance is that subject individuals not be deported without due process. Simple reversal of their immigration status circumvents the legal process by formally removing entry approval and thus eliminating their legal standing to bring a court case.

Nothing has been won leftists. Just a bit more paperwork.

You're suggesting that people who were previously afforded legal entry be detained in Gitmo? WTF?

Great way to give ammo to ISIS.

Who do you believe is a nazi that posts here, commie?

Fascinating, seeing you so proudly announcing that you're literally too 'effin stupid and lazy to read back a page in the thread, where that answer is very clearly laid out. Post #694 in this thread.

(No wonder you like Trump. That type of moral decrepitude requires a special combination of stupidity and laziness, and you all have it.)

Since you joined in, you get to play too. Lucy and Jon too, since they thought your post was so brilliant. Here's one of our little Nazi pals and his full blown Nazi rant. I'll snip just a piece..

Is Planned Parenthood affiliate fueling anti-Trump protests
---
octoldit said:
You Jews are troublemakers and get rich off of starting wars and stealing entire countries. The international Zionist bankers along with George Soros, and senator Schumer are communist traitors worst than Lenin and Trotsky.
---

(Note how that Nazi hates Soros, just like all the other Nazis do. Soros-hatred is a sure sign you're looking at a Nazi sympathizer, at least, if not an outright Nazi.)

So, do you condemn this staunch Trump-supporter and Nazi? That's just the start. After that, we can move on to all the open Nazis in the race relations folder, all of them staunch Trump supporters, and then all the open Nazis in the political scene who love Trump.
Wow, you totally lost it. I like to read your nazi....nazi...nazi...nazi... rants. Actually in comparison to the communists the nazis were kindergarten kids if you look at communists murdering 100 million innocent people because of their religion and different political views. Wait a minute....I forgot, you are a communist sympathizer or a full-blown communist and what the communists did is OK in your book....:eusa_doh:

I never asserted they didn't; I'm very well aware of the actions Governor Bradford - I call him Grandpa Bill - engaged in toward the native population once they ceased to be useful and became an obstacle to expansion of the colony.

I merely asserted that my ancestors found safe haven here as refugees fleeing religious persecution - of that there is no doubt. They promptly set about persecuting others for religious reasons once happily settled here, there is no denying that truth, either.

My larger point remains that we began as a country of refugees/immigrants, and it's nothing but ignorant xenophobia that compels a bunch of descendants of immigrants to support denying safe haven to refugees fleeing war-torn countries just because of the color of their skin or the religion that they practice.

Of note is the fact that none of the terrorist acts perpetrated in this country were perpetrated by people from the countries your Drumpfuhrer is attempting to ban. It's nonsensical in that regard; that he issues such a ban on Holocaust Remembrance Day when we have cause to consider the Jews we turned away who were later murdered by the Nazis is just indescribably disgusting.

Once again, an uneasy peace at best and attempted genocide at worst. Drop the ideology and look at the facts. They may have been in search of a safe haven but it was not granted to them; they had to carve it out for themselves via blood. This isn't ideology, this is factual history. Realism trumps ideology every time.

When I received my bachelors I was thinking of pursuing something along the realm of constitutional history and wrote a number of papers on constitutional disagreements and contraversies that never seemed to stay within the 25 page limit. In all of my studies I noticed a favoritism toward western immigration, and a very narrow favoritism at that. At first I came to the same concludsion. I thought it to be a racist policy. I quickly found out that they truly favored peoples that assimilated easily into their form of government in keeping with their ideas of liberty in which the law you once practiced was founded.

Throughout history peoples who made their own law founded in their own values have alway been weary of outsiders coming in and imposing opposite values not congruent with the foundations of liberty. This is why the right of return to Israel is denied. If the right of return was granted then Israel would cease to be a democracy.

Immigration policy should favor the citizens of a country in keeping with their safety, values, and laws. Peoples who do not beleive in individual liberty, have a high propensity toward violence, treat their women like garbage, and rape little children, are not in keeping with our ideas of liberty. I've been to these countries, I know these people, and I know how they act. It has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. Cultures have values, values are an indicator of politics, and politics dictate laws and policy. The Somali refugees in Minnesota are a perfect example of what happens when you import a group of people not congruent with the American experiment. That's not ideology, that's fact. Realism trumps ideology everytime.

You're clearly a xenophobe who is strong on ugly opinions without facts to support them.

Do you have any idea how many Muslims are in the United States? How many of them are 1st or 2nd generation Americans?

Honestly the kind of ugly opinions you hold and spew are the exact reason I don't visit here often. It makes me sick to realize how many people like you exist in this otherwise beautiful country.

There are quite a few first and second generation muslims joining the Islamic state at the moment. However let's nail this thing down shall we?

Suppose there is a culture that values gang rape, eating their own feces, and murdering a random member of society every Tuesday. Now let's suppose they get invaded and oppressed. Question: Would you let them in as refugees?

Now the question is rediculous because no such people exist. I get that. But would you let them in to your country?

The complaints made about immigrants today regarding culture are in the same vein as the ones made about other waves of immigrants - the Irish, the Italians, the East European Jews, the Chinese...yet, they've flourished and adopted our culture and values while retaining portions of their heritage. We see it in Muslim communities here - Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian, Palestinian.
Except regarding Muslims, it's true.

Expect more Leftist Maniac Bedwetting Tantrums.

Bibi supports President Trump building The Wall :omg:

Netanyahu backs Trump's Mexico wall, touts similar one on Egypt border as 'great idea'

"Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Saturday expressed his support for President Trump’s controversial plan to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border, saying the barrier he built along his country’s southern border “stopped all illegal immigration” and was a “great idea.”

Trump on Wednesday signed executive actions to start the construction of a continuous, “physical” wall, making good on a campaign promise to keep out illegal immigrants from Mexico, particularly “rapists” and drug dealers.

"Beginning today, the United States of America gets back control of its borders," Trump declared. "We are going to save lives on both sides of the border."

Trump has forged ahead on the wall promise, despite Mexico refusing to pay the bill, as Trump said it would."

Here's the rest of the article.

Netanyahu backs Trump's Mexico wall, touts similar one on Egypt border as 'great idea'

The Leftist Maniac Bedwetters are getting ready....10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.....

crybaby.jpg

The EO is legal and will stand. So was, and will, the judges order. Her order pertains only to those previously afforded legal entry and were subsequently denied said entry without due process. Her ruling is correct as is it's scope of application.

That said, compliance with her order does not require unfettered entry. Said individuals can be detained while each case progresses through the legal system. Detention can be at Gitmo, if the government so desires.

All that is required for compliance is that subject individuals not be deported without due process. Simple reversal of their immigration status circumvents the legal process by formally removing entry approval and thus eliminating their legal standing to bring a court case.

Nothing has been won leftists. Just a bit more paperwork.

You're suggesting that people who were previously afforded legal entry be detained in Gitmo? WTF?

Great way to give ammo to ISIS.

Yes put them in Gitmo and also throw that Judge Ann Connelly in Gitmo with them.

It is simple....

It sure is.

I asked you to merely condemn one of the open Nazis here, a fellow Trump fanatic.

You wouldn't. You deflected. Even a little token criticism of a fellow Trump-Nazi here was more than you would dare, being how your cult absolutely forbids it.

You suck the asses of Nazis, because your cult commands you to.

Oh STFU about Nazi's you complete fucking lunatic.

It's all your type has, being almost devoid of any intelligence you crap out the Nazi Nazi Nazi Nazi horsecrap all the time.

Piss off you nutjob.
You should read about Nazism. ... not from an Alt-Right site.
You should read about the "Great October Revolution" and its consequences to the people of the later Soviet Union...and not from the revisionist sites.

Who do you believe is a nazi that posts here, commie?

Fascinating, seeing you so proudly announcing that you're literally too 'effin stupid and lazy to read back a page in the thread, where that answer is very clearly laid out. Post #694 in this thread.

(No wonder you like Trump. That type of moral decrepitude requires a special combination of stupidity and laziness, and you all have it.)

Since you joined in, you get to play too. Lucy and Jon too, since they thought your post was so brilliant. Here's one of our little Nazi pals and his full blown Nazi rant. I'll snip just a piece..

Is Planned Parenthood affiliate fueling anti-Trump protests
---
octoldit said:
You Jews are troublemakers and get rich off of starting wars and stealing entire countries. The international Zionist bankers along with George Soros, and senator Schumer are communist traitors worst than Lenin and Trotsky.
---

(Note how that Nazi hates Soros, just like all the other Nazis do. Soros-hatred is a sure sign you're looking at a Nazi sympathizer, at least, if not an outright Nazi.)

So, do you condemn this staunch Trump-supporter and Nazi? That's just the start. After that, we can move on to all the open Nazis in the race relations folder, all of them staunch Trump supporters, and then all the open Nazis in the political scene who love Trump.

Soros is a disgusting sack of shit that should have been arrested for many economic crimes even before the illegal coup d 'etat of the Ukraine and ANYONE that would support this commie globalist doesn't have ANY moral high ground to stand on whatsoever and attempt to call out ANYONE about anything.........are we clear on that? I'm here to help.....

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][20][22][23][24]

The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during the 2016 presidential election, particularly after Trump appointed Breitbart News chair Steve Bannon, who has called Breitbart "the platform for the alt-right," CEO of the Trump campaign in August.[25][26] Media attention grew further after the election, particularly when Spencer exclaimed "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" at a post-election celebratory conference near the White House. In response, a number of Spencer's supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nuremberg rallies. Spencer, who used several Nazi propaganda terms during the meeting, defended the conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".[27][28] Following the episode, the style guide of the Associated Press warned the "so-called 'alt-right' movement" is a label "currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists ... It is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters' actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience. In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist."[1]
<more>

No one is allowed to be sent back. woohoo
It is clear that Trump is a bigoted xenophobic lunatic. Since he has emasculated the Republican Congress, the only way left to put any checks on him will be by the judiciary. Trump is a vulgar loudmouth who is running the United States like a bad movie. He has no concept of American values and his brazen admission that Christians are allowed to enter the country from some countries but not Muslims is testimony of his discrimination on grounds of religion. This must be illegal.

Christians vs muslims. I'll stick with the Christians. American values don't include allowing retrograde 7th century zealots to infest this country, since these muslims tolerate no other values or belief systems but their own.
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

The EO doesn't MENTION religion, it MENTIONS a group of nations.

A nation isn't a religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

Obama mocks Trump, but has barred immigrants, many Muslim, 6 times

Also where was the Leftist Maniac protests when Obama banned Iraqi immigrants?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart
Trump's EO mentions religion several times when it states that non-Muslims are exempt from the travel ban.

Can you provide a link? I skimmed the EO...and the references to religion that I saw were only in giving preferential status to minority religions. I didn't see anything on the travel ban part...?

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][20][22][23][24]

The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during the 2016 presidential election, particularly after Trump appointed Breitbart News chair Steve Bannon, who has called Breitbart "the platform for the alt-right," CEO of the Trump campaign in August.[25][26] Media attention grew further after the election, particularly when Spencer exclaimed "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" at a post-election celebratory conference near the White House. In response, a number of Spencer's supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nuremberg rallies. Spencer, who used several Nazi propaganda terms during the meeting, defended the conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".[27][28] Following the episode, the style guide of the Associated Press warned the "so-called 'alt-right' movement" is a label "currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists ... It is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters' actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience. In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist."[1]
<more>

What is this in response to?

Falsely? Only you idiotic Trumpers consider it false. The entire US intelligence communitee disagrees with you nuts.
You are so fucking stupid I'm amazed you can breath without instructions.
Do you even know how many categories there are that allow foreigners to come to America?

Whats idiotically stupid are those that still believe Russia had nothing to do with the hacks.

What's idiotically stupid is putting out an EO that is so broad and poorly worded it's leaving valid VISA holders - green card holders with permanent residence - stranded outside the US indefinitely.

What's not idiotically stupid, but highly questionable is why the countries, from which we HAVE had terrorists come out of AND which Trump has big business interests - remain OFF the list.

ad hominem...we are discussing Trump's EO (actually Obama's).
As usual, you rely on your FEELINGS.
You have ZERO idea of what you are discussing in terms of foreigners being granted access to the US.

Are you denying that this is occurring or are you just going to run around calling people stupid and then whining about "ad hominem"?

What's idiotically stupid is putting out an EO that is so broad and poorly worded it's leaving valid VISA holders - green card holders with permanent residence - stranded outside the US indefinitely.

People who have been residing in the US for years, who left to visit other countries can not now re-enter the US. Is this a good thing in your mind?

Refugees - who have spent as much as 6 years going through the vetting process, been given the green light, cut their ties, quit their jobs if they had them, suddenly stopped from boarding plans out of the hellhole they're trying to escape. You think this is good - but then, you probably also believe they are "completely unvetted" according to the rightwing's "alternative fact" claims.

It's no different then those who refused admission to the Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.

The US refugee vetting system is the most stringent of any country.

There is a fundamental difference, Jews aren't prone to blowing themselves up in terrorist attacks, or chopping heads off, or mowing people down in the streets with trucks or going on gang-raping nights on the town etc.

One of the reasons Jews were denied entry was that they felt Nazi infiltrators might be among the refugees.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

Triggered! Praise Kek :smoke:

large.gif

c07-618x309.png

maxresdefault-12-618x348.jpg

PepeRulesTheWorld.jpg

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

large.gif

c07-618x309.png

PepeRulesTheWorld.jpg

Wait...what? You support George Soros - who literally and actually worked for Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's and called it "the greatest time in my life".
^^this is what he said...
A fine lie. And certainly telling, how your cult has you sputtering unhinged hatred at a Jew. Goebbels would be so proud of you.
^^^this is your answer

Well, Mr. Soros is an evil man and if he happens to be a jew that's not the issue. Soros' team came up with the spin that every time his destructive actions are brought to light the spin should be: "they are saying it because Soros is a jew, they are antisemite, they hate jews" thus bringing the jew aspect of his ancestry into the forefront to shut people up since nobody would want even the appearance of being against a jew and with that spin the focus is shifted from the real issue.
George Soros funds the Black Lives Matter, ANTIFA, anti-European, left-wing agit - Pastebin.com

Alt-right - Wikipedia

<more>

large.gif

c07-618x309.png

PepeRulesTheWorld.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It is clear that Trump is a bigoted xenophobic lunatic. Since he has emasculated the Republican Congress, the only way left to put any checks on him will be by the judiciary. Trump is a vulgar loudmouth who is running the United States like a bad movie. He has no concept of American values and his brazen admission that Christians are allowed to enter the country from some countries but not Muslims is testimony of his discrimination on grounds of religion. This must be illegal.

Christians vs muslims. I'll stick with the Christians. American values don't include allowing retrograde 7th century zealots to infest this country, since these muslims tolerate no other values or belief systems but their own.
It is both un-American and illegal to discriminate against people of a specific religion.

President Trump is only using the same law that Barack Obama used when Obama banned immigrants 6 times from a variety of nations who were Muslim, so where was the Leftist Maniac protests then when Obama did it?

FLASHBACK: Obama Suspended Iraq Refugee Program for Six Months Over Terrorism Fears in 2011 - Breitbart
Trump's EO mentions religion several times when it states that non-Muslims are exempt from the travel ban.

Can you provide a link? I skimmed the EO...and the references to religion that I saw were only in giving preferential status to minority religions. I didn't see anything on the travel ban part...?
"I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days ..."
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Folks, it looks like the thread exploded in the wee hours of the morning with a multitude of posts that were nothing more than off topic trolling and flaming with no content. The thread has been PARTLY cleaned but after 38 posts in an 80 page thread, I got tired of it.

Members who's primary contribution has been no-content flaming have been thread banned.

Any other violations from this point on will be dealt with in a matter deemed unpleasent. Too much thread wrecking is going on.

Flaming is ok but you need to include content related to the topic.

"I hereby proclaim that the immigrant and nonimmigrant entry into the United States of aliens from countries referred to in section 217(a)(12) of the INA, 8 U.S.C. 1187(a)(12), would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and I hereby suspend entry into the United States, as immigrants and nonimmigrants, of such persons for 90 days ..."
Full text of Trump's executive order on 7-nation ban, refugee suspension - CNNPolitics.com

Within those countries - where is it exempting non-Muslims from traveling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back