BREAKING NEWS: Federal Judge grants stay on Trump's Muslim ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Navy Seal killed in Yemen? WTH? 3 wounded? Forking Yemen? Al Quieda? Drop big bombs on them before they obtain big bombs. Send a message. No more games. We are broke. A lot if it spent playing pussy boy with these animals.

That the MSM are all but ignoring what has been happening in Yemen for a year is a disgrace.

The situation in Yemen is the fault of Saudi Arabia, who are also in full breech of all International Law by carpet bombing without any UN Resolution authorising them to do so, the poorest nation in the Middle East.
The Saudis are also using illegal cluster bombs made in England and sold to them by the British.

Alt-right - Wikipedia

The alt-right, or alternative right, is a loose group of people with far-right ideologies who reject mainstream conservatism in the United States. White nationalist Richard Spencer coined the term in 2010 to define a movement centered on white nationalism, and has been accused of doing so to whitewash overt racism, white supremacism, and neo-Nazism.[1][2][3][4][5] Spencer has repeatedly quoted from Nazi propaganda and spoken critically of the Jewish people,[5][6] although he has denied being a neo-Nazi; alt-right beliefs have been described as white supremacist,[7][8][9] frequently overlapping with antisemitism and Neo-Nazism,[10][11][12] nativism and Islamophobia,[13][14][15][16][17]antifeminism and homophobia,[10][18][19][20] white nationalist, right-wing populism,[21][22] and the neoreactionary movement.[7][23] The concept has further been associated with multiple groups from American nationalists, neo-monarchists, men's rights advocates, and the 2016 campaign of Donald Trump.[13][17][20][22][23][24]

The term drew considerable media attention and controversy during the 2016 presidential election, particularly after Trump appointed Breitbart News chair Steve Bannon, who has called Breitbart "the platform for the alt-right," CEO of the Trump campaign in August.[25][26] Media attention grew further after the election, particularly when Spencer exclaimed "Hail Trump, hail our people, hail victory" at a post-election celebratory conference near the White House. In response, a number of Spencer's supporters gave the Nazi salute and chanted in a similar fashion to the Sieg Heil chant used at the Nuremberg rallies. Spencer, who used several Nazi propaganda terms during the meeting, defended the conduct, stating that the Nazi salute was given in a spirit of "irony and exuberance".[27][28] Following the episode, the style guide of the Associated Press warned the "so-called 'alt-right' movement" is a label "currently embraced by some white supremacists and white nationalists ... It is not well known and the term may exist primarily as a public-relations device to make its supporters' actual beliefs less clear and more acceptable to a broader audience. In the past we have called such beliefs racist, neo-Nazi or white supremacist."[1]
<more>

I. Steve has never made one anti-Semitic comment, he had this crap throughout the campaign and the bags of pus the MSM could not find one comment of his that was anti-Semitic.

II. Breitbart isn't anti-Semitic, if Brietbart were anti-Semitic then there wouldn't be a Breitbart Israel.

III. Andrew Breitbart was Jewish.

Navy Seal killed in Yemen? WTH? 3 wounded? Forking Yemen? Al Quieda? Drop big bombs on them before they obtain big bombs. Send a message. No more games. We are broke. A lot if it spent playing pussy boy with these animals.

That the MSM are all but ignoring what has been happening in Yemen for a year is a disgrace.

The situation in Yemen is the fault of Saudi Arabia, who are also in full breech of all International Law by carpet bombing without any UN Resolution authorising them to do so, the poorest nation in the Middle East.
The Saudis are also using illegal cluster bombs made in England and sold to them by the British.

Yes I have read about this, I think the British Prime Minister Theresa May might have stopped this though now, I'm sure I read that she had.

Edited to add:

I just looked and unfortunately she hasn't, well she needs to.

Theresa May refuses to follow US in ending bomb sales to Saudi Arabia

Yes I have read about this, I think the British Prime Minister Theresa May might have stopped this though now, I'm sure I read that she had.
So they say.

So they say.

Well I just Googled and got various articles that say no Britain hasn't stopped bomb sales to Saudi Arabia, but they should.

In general Saudi Arabia should be dealt with, that's one evil regime and I don't care that they have all the oil etc, sometimes moral decisions have to be made regardless of situations such as oil and/or finance.

So they say.

ISIS is a Saudi intel, CIA/MI5-MI6 creation used to fight proxy wars and there is no dispute about it. They are funded and armed by these intelligence agencies.

So they say.

ISIS is a Saudi intel, CIA/MI5-MI6 creation used to fight proxy wars and there is no dispute about it. They are funded and armed by these intelligence agencies.

I think Qatar might be in on that as well with Saudi Arabia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back