Breaking News: Dark Knight Movie Shooter White Male?

Here now again we have another whiteboy psychopath shooting up innocent people.
The shooter at the movie theatre was a white male. A Mr. Holmes.

What is motivating these white boy psychopaths?
The last nut job was in Phoenix, now Colorado.

Your answers please.?!

The fact that your first reaction to the news of the senseless deaths of these innocents was to see it as an excuse to vent your racist bullshit really says it all about you. Your whole pointless little life revolves around your fear, hatred, and impotence. What a waste.

I took it as a counterbalance to the dozens of "Blacks are violent animals" threads started each month by the white racist crowd. We we blacks express our disgust at these threads we are shouted down or told to look at the "proof". Well crackers, shut up and look at the "proof" of your violent past, present and future.

It doesn't feel good to be blamed for the behavior of individuals you've never met. does it?

Your answers please.?!

:eusa_eh: There are thousands of black shooters out there and you choose to pick one of the several hundreds of white shooters? Right not racist at all are you

CaféAuLait;5657709 said:
do you know the definitioin of rarely?

its not the same as never

57 or less is the definition of rarely......got it

The list does not even include Anthony Sowell ( at least 11 dead) and the Carr brothers 7 dead. That's off the top of my head.

Doesn't include David Ben Keyes either, although his killings just started. He's only just killed three so far, but he's just getting started.

If you put it in perspective, 12 people were killed. Otherwise known as a rather quiet night in Chicago.

Your answers please.?!

The fact that your first reaction to the news of the senseless deaths of these innocents was to see it as an excuse to vent your racist bullshit really says it all about you. Your whole pointless little life revolves around your fear, hatred, and impotence. What a waste.

I took it as a counterbalance to the dozens of "Blacks are violent animals" threads started each month by the white racist crowd. We we blacks express our disgust at these threads we are shouted down or told to look at the "proof". Well crackers, shut up and look at the "proof" of your violent past, present and future.

It doesn't feel good to be blamed for the behavior of individuals you've never met. does it?

That's remarkably failed logic, even for you. Of course the truth is that you are just another impotent, cowardly racist yourself looking for some excuse to justify your own hate. How nice that you are willing to dance on the bodies of these victims to indulge your lowest impulses. Yeah, that'll show 'em. :rolleyes:

Maybe in your next lives you and 52nd and Joyce and Yidnar will all be reincarnated as HUMAN BEINGS.

Last edited:
please, get a life of your own.

turn off the news. turn off the internet. take a long walk off a short pier
Listen brother, I'm going to put this in perspective for ya.

Approaching 26 THOUSAND post means you have AVERAGED nearly 20 post a day for almost 4 YEARS. And that is just on THIS forum. And I suspect that this is not the only forum you participate in.

If ANYone needs to get a life AND a little perspective...I would suggest you look inward!

Again, no matter WHAT your reason for it is or your political point of view, this is NOT a normal reaction or behavior. People need to ask themselves WHY start a thread like this about such a wigged out person who committed such a heinous crime?

Dum-dee-dum-dum...

There are months where Dante is not at USMB. Dante's average is spread out over the years.

I hope you don't gamble.:laugh2:

clue...look at post dates and thread starters. :eusa_whistle:

and this below, is what the thread we are in, is all about...

Shame & Hysteria: Americans Lynch Colorado Dark Knight Shooter
http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...icans-lynch-colorado-dark-knight-shooter.html

Look how emotions and hysteria took over the American group psyche early this morning. America was shocked! Shocked. A society as violent as ours was ready to lynch whoever it was that was accused. The facts be damned!

First reports: Mohammad Alam, an Iranian immigrant.
Imagine if this Iranian immigrant had fallen into the hands of an American crowd? Would we have behaved any better than mobs that strung up Americans in Iraq and other places?

Have we lynch the latest accused? Sure we have. Sure we have. All the facts are not in yet and if this young man was let loose amongst us...he would stand a chance of making it passed "Stop, I'm innoce..." No panel, no prosecutor, no court has heard all the supposed evidence yet. The shooter was masked and in dark clothes in a darkened movie theater. Yet we would slaughter this accused man in anger.

Then there is the delusional and self-serving hand wringing.

Shooting at Colo. theater shocks movie industry

By JAKE COYLE, AP Entertainment Writer

The shooting, which killed 12 and left at least 50 injured in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater, reverberated through Hollywood and upended carefully laid plans for the global release of "The Dark Knight Rises." Warner Bros. quickly canceled a premiere planned for Paris and canceled press interviews in France.

Warner Bros. did move to pull trailers for its upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" from showings of "The Dark Knight Rises." The trailer of the film, which stars Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in a ruthless war between '40s Los Angeles police and the mob, includes a scene of mobsters firing into a movie theater from behind the screen. It wasn't immediately clear if the trailer played before the Aurora theater audience.

Give me a break (Stossell where are you when we need you?)

What about the US Constitution and all our supposed sacred principles about rights?

We are all acting like some stupid mob.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, we must emote!

Look at how feelings move a mob ... we didn't even have all the facts before we all started emoting like stuck pigs at a slaughter. If some innocent person who was blamed had set foot in front of us all, we would have murdered him or her in righteous anger. We would have and we wouldn't have batted an eyelash doing it. Admit it. If we deny we would have moved as a mob and killed somebody before all the facts are in, we need to go back and watch the thread(s) on the Colorado Movie Shooting unfold.

no wonder political operatives, media, and corporate interests can manipulate us into hysteria over trivial points and issues during elections and debates. We Americans, as a group, are no better than our ape-like ancestors except in one things -- for all our societal progress and scientific discoveries, in the great scope of humanoid development, we humans, we Americans, are only a few generations removed from swinging in the trees.

---

That's Dante's take on IT and he'll stick by it, mob or no mob.

ps, Dante loved watching the USMB mob jump like puppets on a string in his thread and posts earlier. You people just don't get IT.

---

Care to intelligently and rationally discuss the American psyche in times of anxieties and distress? Care to reasonably take a look at how we Americans act when emotional buttons are pushed through random events or even through purposeful manipulation?

If not, move along.

:cool:
dD

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...icans-lynch-colorado-dark-knight-shooter.html

Last edited:

Your answers please.?!

I thought you bluegums expressed your disgust by flash mobbing walmarts?

I blame President Obama, Democrats, and Black Americans. Why else would a really nice white guy do something like enter a Movie House ans shoot innocent people?

Fourteen innocent people dead, and your issue is what "skin color" the shooter was?

Why don't you go fuck yourself, asshole.

Seriously.

I find myself agreeing with Warrior, no possible humor in this. One of the dead was six years old, and members of a POLICE bomb squad are risking their lives to stop a building from exploding. Surreal, and no labels apply.

I blame President Obama, Democrats, and Black Americans. Why else would a really nice white guy do something like enter a Movie House ans shoot innocent people?

Fourteen innocent people dead, and your issue is what "skin color" the shooter was?

Seriously.

I find myself agreeing with Warrior, no possible humor in this. One of the dead was six years old, and members of a POLICE bomb squad are risking their lives to stop a building from exploding. Surreal, and no labels apply.

Fool. Dante had a thread up that addressed this.
you are a fool.

----------------------------------

Quote: Originally Posted by Dante View Post

Look how emotions and hysteria took over the American group psyche early this morning. America was shocked! Shocked. A society as violent as ours was ready to lynch whoever it was that was accused. The facts be damned!

Imagine if this Iranian immigrant had fallen into the hands of an American crowd? Would we have behaved any better than mobs that strung up Americans in Iraq and other places?

Have we lynch the latest accused? Sure we have. Sure we have. All the facts are not in yet and if this young man was let loose amongst us...he would stand a chance of making it passed "Stop, I'm innoce..." No panel, no prosecutor, no court has heard all the supposed evidence yet. The shooter was masked and in dark clothes in a darkened movie theater. Yet we would slaughter this accused man in anger.

Quote:

The shooting, which killed 12 and left at least 50 injured in an Aurora, Colo., movie theater, reverberated through Hollywood and upended carefully laid plans for the global release of "The Dark Knight Rises." Warner Bros. quickly canceled a premiere planned for Paris and canceled press interviews in France.

Warner Bros. did move to pull trailers for its upcoming movie "Gangster Squad" from showings of "The Dark Knight Rises." The trailer of the film, which stars Sean Penn and Ryan Gosling in a ruthless war between '40s Los Angeles police and the mob, includes a scene of mobsters firing into a movie theater from behind the screen. It wasn't immediately clear if the trailer played before the Aurora theater audience.

What about the US Constitution and all our supposed sacred principles about rights?

Look at how feelings move a mob ... we didn't even have all the facts before we all started emoting like stuck pigs at a slaughter. If some innocent person who was blamed had set foot in front of us all, we would have murdered him or her in righteous anger. We would have and we wouldn't have batted an eyelash doing it. Admit it. If we deny we would have moved as a mob and killed somebody before all the facts are in, we need to go back and watch the thread(s) on the Colorado Movie Shooting unfold.

no wonder political operatives, media, and corporate interests can manipulate us into hysteria over trivial points and issues during elections and debates. We Americans, as a group, are no better than our ape-like ancestors except in one things -- for all our societal progress and scientific discoveries, in the great scope of humanoid development, we humans, we Americans, are only a few generations removed from swinging in the trees.

---

ps, Dante loved watching the USMB mob jump like puppets on a string in his thread and posts earlier. You people just don't get IT.

---

Care to intelligently and rationally discuss the American psyche in times of anxieties and distress? Care to reasonably take a look at how we Americans act when emotional buttons are pushed through random events or even through purposeful manipulation?

If not, move along.

dD
Kinda like what happened to George Zimmerman, the white hispanic, eh? Many are ready to string him up without all the facts. Movie stars like Spike Jones giving out the address of INNOCENT people so they can be harassed and their life threatened.

please, get a life of your own.

turn off the news. turn off the internet. take a long walk off a short pier
Listen brother, I'm going to put this in perspective for ya.

Approaching 26 THOUSAND post means you have AVERAGED nearly 20 post a day for almost 4 YEARS. And that is just on THIS forum. And I suspect that this is not the only forum you participate in.

If ANYone needs to get a life AND a little perspective...I would suggest you look inward!

Again, no matter WHAT your reason for it is or your political point of view, this is NOT a normal reaction or behavior. People need to ask themselves WHY start a thread like this about such a wigged out person who committed such a heinous crime?

Dum-dee-dum-dum...

There are months where Dante is not at USMB. Dante's average is spread out over the years.

I hope you don't gamble.:laugh2:

clue...look at post dates and thread starters. :eusa_whistle:

and this below, is what the thread we are in, is all about...

---

---

If not, move along.

:cool:
dD

what about the death threats to Zimmerman.

NAACP lynch mob

Last edited:

Your answers please.?!

you like making excuses for a murderer who just happens to be white.But your generalizations of Black people killing one another is just gross.But to the news media,this is what you get when all you report about are Blacks killing,so this white boy decided to level the playing field.Now you will have to report on those lowlife whites running amoke killing your own people.:clap2:

I just hope all those people he shot were white......

You mean unlike the black children killed every day by black thugs? 12 is a paltry number compared the blacks killed by other blacks. And that's every day! 12 isn't even a fun Friday night in Chicago!

How do black people live with themselves? Really? How do they rationalize and explain the DAILY slaughter of their own people? Doesn't it bother you? Do you just look at those beautiful black babies shot in cribs, playing in their own yards and think that if there were no white people black people would stop murdering one another?

I know black mothers in Los Angeles that put their children to bed every night on a piece of foam in the bathtub hoping to save them from the gunfire. What do you think about that? Is this something that men should do, go around, not shooting up a movie theater, but shooting into the homes of other black people?

Between abortion and murder, American blacks are disappearing from the US. In some cities the population has shrunk to below what it was in 1920. This is genocide. You have got to know that this is true genocide. Genocide by suicide. How could you possibly, as a black person, not care?

Your answers please.?!

Bad watermelon?

Watermelon Bath Salts, perhaps?

Jokes abut a mass killing, I did not expect this so soon, even considering the sources.

Seriously.

I think he was being sarcastic.
A trait to be admired as sarcasm is so difficult to really master and is really handy when dealing with the mindless.
They never get the subtle tones involved so make themselves look like even bigger twats.

Sorry, I forgot this is an American board.
A twat is a derogatory epithet, sometimes used as the vulgar but more commonly meaning a really sad git.

Seriously.

I think he was being sarcastic.
A trait to be admired as sarcasm is so difficult to really master and is really handy when dealing with the mindless.
They never get the subtle tones involved so make themselves look like even bigger twats.

Sorry, I forgot this is an American board.
A twat is a derogatory epithet, sometimes used as the vulgar but more commonly meaning a really sad git.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back