Many of Romney's critics are blacks and whites!

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street

In a thread @ USMB, what appears to be a white person, posits proof that they are not a racist, as exihibit A - below
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/235283-many-of-obama-critics-are-blacks.html

I've heard the very weak stupid argument as to why I oppose Obama is because I'm a racist!
Hmmm...
How do you explain these TRUE BLACKS not half whites opinion of Obama.. RACIST???

Allan West..
Allen West: President Obama Wants Americans To 'Be His Slave
Allen West: President Obama Wants Americans To 'Be His Slave'

Speaking this morning to talk radio host Laura Ingraham, Florida congressman Allen West, a Republican, blasted President Obama's immigration plan to use prosecutorial discretion not to go after young immigrants who came to the United States illegally. Obama announced his new immigration plan on Friday.
Allen West on Obama: 'The Resurrection of an Imperial Presidency' | The Weekly Standard

Then we have Herman Cain, Condolezza Rice, J.C.Watts,Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and the list goes on and on of Obama critics that as Obama so clearly stated... "They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
--------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/235283-many-of-obama-critics-are-blacks.html

If you don't see the racism in the quoted post, there is most likely no HOPE for you.

:eusa_hand:

High Gravity, When Conservatives I like keep silent about the blatant racism in their ranks, I lose respect for conservatism.

I remember the days when conscientious Conservatives would immediately denounce racist elements within their ranks. But back then it was mostly Liberals in the GOP ranks, joined by the conscientious Conservatives, who would denounced racism.

The GOP has killed off most conscientious conservatism within it's ranks, and the GOP hasn't had a liberal wing since the days of Reagan. Under Reagan's leadership, the GOP chased most every single liberal Republican out of the new Reagan inspired, GOP -- and Reagan helped silence conscientious Republicans. Those conscientious Republicans that were left in the GOP went silent, or finally went away.

Last edited:

In a thread @ USMB, what appears to be a white person, posits proof that they are not a racist, as exihibit A - below

I've heard the very weak stupid argument as to why I oppose Obama is because I'm a racist!
Hmmm...
How do you explain these TRUE BLACKS not half whites opinion of Obama.. RACIST???

Allan West..

Speaking this morning to talk radio host Laura Ingraham, Florida congressman Allen West, a Republican, blasted President Obama's immigration plan to use prosecutorial discretion not to go after young immigrants who came to the United States illegally. Obama announced his new immigration plan on Friday.
Allen West on Obama: 'The Resurrection of an Imperial Presidency' | The Weekly Standard

Then we have Herman Cain, Condolezza Rice, J.C.Watts,Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, and the list goes on and on of Obama critics that as Obama so clearly stated... "They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me. He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

If you don't see the racism in the quoted post, there is most likely no HOPE for you.

Damn. Why do liberals bring up racism every time a racist hides behind conservatism?

Hmmm...

Allan West..

You left out asians, hispanics, and many others....you are such a bigot :razz: /sarcasm

Who cares about ignorant racists, I don't.

Hmmm...

Allan West..

so you get to decide what's racist and what isn't?

If so, there is no hope for anyone anywhere especially white people whom you obviously dislike

Forum List

Back