BREAKING NEWS: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Revealed: Bowe Bergdahl left letter telling comrades at Afghan base he was 'leaving to start new life and didn't want to fight for America' as Army announces he DOES face desertion charges

Bowe Bergdahl left a note saying he had gone to start a 'new life' and a former comrade broke his military gagging order today to tell MailOnline of the jaw-dropping moment he discovered the Taliban POW had walked off from their Afghanistan base.

That revelation came just hours before two top government officials confirmed that there will be a new, full investigation into Bergdahl's disappearance.

The soldier, who requested anonymity as he is still in the military, said: ‘Everyone looked at me like I was crazy but I was right, he had walked off.’

The New York Times reported Bergdahl also left behind a note in which he said he did not want to fight for America any more, did not believe in the war - and was leaving to start a new life.

The letter to his comrades was separate from the email he sent to his parents before he sent his goods home to them, wherein he wrote: 'life is way too short to care for the damnation of others, as well as to spend it helping fools with their ideas that are wrong.... I am ashamed to even be (A)merican.'

Read more: Bowe Bergdahl left letter at Afghan base saying he'd left 'to start new life' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------

Well, none of this can be true, cause Susan Rice said he served honorably, and we all know Susan Rice has such credibility.

At least this story has taken attention for the administrations epic failure with the VA scandal. Wait, there are no scandals. Never were.

I do not think we have ever seen such a disaster in our lifetimes.

At risk of repeating my thought from another thread:

The outcome of ANY investigation by any part of the current regime will depend entirely upon what polling shows will best help The New Messiah, Our Kenyan President, further His agenda.

Indeed, polling will determine WHETHER there might or might not be anything resembling an "investigation".

Last edited:
Yesterday I was a bit reluctant to jump to any conclusions, although even yesterday it appeared he for sure deserted.
Today however, there is now no doubt.

Here are the photos of the 6 soldiers that were killed trying to find this deserter when he left his bullet proof jacket, rifle, uniform, and helmet in a neat pile when he was "captured."

article-0-1E65C73D00000578-501_306x423.jpg

Killed in the search: Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29

article-0-1E65CEDE00000578-220_306x423.jpg

Private First Class Morris Walker, 23

article-0-1E65C74500000578-294_306x423.jpg

Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, (left) a 27-year-old father

article-0-1E65C8C600000578-519_306x423.jpg

Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25

article-0-1E65C8CA00000578-957_306x423.jpg

Second Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34

article-0-1E65C8CE00000578-503_306x423.jpg

Private First Class Matthew Michael Martinek, 20

E-mails reported by the late Michael Hastings in Rolling Stone in 2012 reveal what Bergdahl's fellow infantrymen learned within days of his disappearance: He told people that he no longer supported the U.S. effort in Afghanistan.

Were the polling to say a majority of Americans wanted him tried and immediately executed there is no telling what kind of note, letter or e-mail might be fabricated. If the regime were to do something like that, though, count on them to use a font that hadn't been invented at the time.

Were the polling to say a majority of Americans wanted him tried and immediately executed there is no telling what kind of note, letter or e-mail might be fabricated. If the regime were to do something like that, though, count on them to use a font that hadn't been invented at the time.

Any person in this nation that wanted him "tried & immediately executed" isn't fit to BE an American. Our justice system isn't subject to "polls", or should not be. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
Once upon a time we had a justice system that included a Department of Justice. We still do - only now there are quotation marks surrounding "Justice".

Then the House will act, as what, is the question. Its election year, work takes time off the campaign trail.

It does seem like that is what the administration does, I doubt you're wrong about this.

Kind of like his sudden switch to supporting gay marriage, he waited until a poll showed a majority were for it & then capitalized on it.

The dude is scum, that is for sure.

As for Bergdahl, he sounds like he gave them enough reason & evidence to put him to death...we will see. If he is guilty, he should be swinging from a lamppost.

It does seem like that is what the administration does, I doubt you're wrong about this.

Kind of like his sudden switch to supporting gay marriage, he waited until a poll showed a majority were for it & then capitalized on it.

The dude is scum, that is for sure.

As for Bergdahl, he sounds like he gave them enough reason & evidence to put him to death...we will see. If he is guilty, he should be swinging from a lamppost.

Then all politicians are 'scum', or perhaps some are actually human, and change their beliefs. As fot Bergdahl, he could give no "aid or comfort" to the enemy if he did as some of his unit claim, equipped as they claim. Crazy? A strong possibility, if all said is proven.

I can almost assure you there will be no real investigation. It will relegated to the same pile that the Fast and Furious investigation is.

I wonder if this president, who cares so much for our citizens, is going to do anything about.....

U.S. Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi.

Who, is in a Mexican prison right now.

The Justice Dept. is not the same as Uniform Code of Military Justice - UCMJ, which is what the sargent will face....

I can almost assure you there will be no real investigation. It will relegated to the same pile that the Fast and Furious investigation is.

I wonder if this president, who cares so much for our citizens, is going to do anything about.....

If he does, you will just want more, or complain....

Deaths matter not at all when there's an agenda to be advanced.

Whether "the sargent" (sic) faces anything other than a photo-op with Our Kenyan President depends on the outcome of the polls.

If he does, you will just want more, or complain....

No matter what he is found guilty of, you won't care. A lot like everything this administration is guilty of, that you could not care less about.

It is beyond clear at this point that he is a deserter. More than enough evidence for me to develop the opinion that I have.

Good for you, but it's really not my problem and the fellow will be dealt with by the military....deaths of the men looking for him is a bad deal but when you are a soldier, death is part of the job description...as I was told in the Army was, deal with it....

Here are the photos of the 6 soldiers that were killed trying to find this deserter when he left his bullet proof jacket, rifle, uniform, and helmet in a neat pile when he was "captured."

article-0-1E65C73D00000578-501_306x423.jpg

Killed in the search: Staff Sergeant Clayton Bowen, 29

article-0-1E65CEDE00000578-220_306x423.jpg

Private First Class Morris Walker, 23

article-0-1E65C74500000578-294_306x423.jpg

Staff Sergeant Kurt Curtiss, (left) a 27-year-old father

article-0-1E65C8C600000578-519_306x423.jpg

Sergeant Michael Murphrey, 25

article-0-1E65C8CA00000578-957_306x423.jpg

Second Lieutenant Darryn Andrews, 34

article-0-1E65C8CE00000578-503_306x423.jpg

Private First Class Matthew Michael Martinek, 20

What a damn shame !!! :mad:

He needs to be thrown in the brigg and the key thrown away !!!!!

Any person in this nation that wanted him "tried & immediately executed" isn't fit to BE an American. Our justice system isn't subject to "polls", or should not be. :eusa_hand:

You are aware the military works differently, right ?

Forum List

Back