Breaking!: NBC White House Reporter Admits Obama Is From Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know why I often refer to Obama as "The Kenyan!" What clinched it to me was his finally producing a LFBC which was obviously phony, in spite of Phony Hawaii lies!

not_this_shit_again.jpg

All you burfur nutterz ...

Ever hear of the Constitution of the United States?

Read it.

Christ. Even if the birth certificate is fake and he was born in Kenya(a stretch in my opinion), the Man's Mother is from Kansas. That makes him a natural born citizen. Therefore eligible under the Constitution as validated by Congress.

Holy fuck, I cannot believe I just got baited.

Christ. Even if the birth certificate is fake and he was born in Kenya(a stretch in my opinion), the Man's Mother is from Kansas. That makes him a natural born citizen. Therefore eligible under the Constitution as validated by Congress.
Wrong. According to the citizenship laws at the time in 1961, she was not old enough to confer making him even a citizen at his birth.

Here is the law:

A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

According to the 1952 Immigration and Naturalization Act, a U.S. citizen married to an alien had to have been physically present in the United States for 10 years, including five after reaching the age of 14, to transmit citizenship to foreign-born children. Obama’s mother was only 18 when he was born. She was 3 months and 26 days shy of her 19th birthday on Nov 29 to make him a citizen.

It really inflames the birthers' hemorrhoids that Barack Obama's mother never visited Kenya. It's pretty damned difficult to be born in Kenya if your mother never went there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back