Breaking: Nancy Pelosi Set To Reveal Information That Will Sink Newts Campaign

I agree w/ Gook93, its prolly be better if she releases the damning evidence before he gets nominated so Romney (R) can step in. :cool: Everyone knows that RINO is the heir apparent anyway :lol:

Last edited:
I don't understand...
Is Nancy planning extortion,blackmail...
Is she not bound by the rules not to reveal what went on behind closed doors...
Was there a resolution to what happened.

What is it exactly the left is looking to do here?

We know that Joe Scarborough of MSNBC hates Newt and feels it's his job to attack him every day because he's a lefty sympathizer...but really folks whatever Next did is over and done with.What exactly
is she teasing us with...

I would be happier if she said when she next appeared on TV she was gonna wear a nice tight sweater.
That I can do something with....heh heh heh

Insider Trading Pelosi on an ethics committee, that is funny!

But I digree. Newt was slapped with a quarter of a million ethics fine. Whether you like her or hate her there has to be something juicy there. I believe she is waiting until after he wins the nomination.

That's what I thought ,too. If the Princess had anything that hasn't bewen revealed, wouldn't be more effective to release it in the throes of the campaign with Obama? I don't think she has anything new, but she might have something coming down HER path....

Maybe that's when Princess Nancy will reveal her "dirt"...during the campaign if Newt gets the nod.
The left will be pulling out all the stops to get Obama elected again.

We know that Joe Scarborough of MSNBC hates Newt and feels it's his job to attack him every day because he's a lefty sympathizer...but really folks whatever Next did is over and done with.What exactly

I would be happier if she said when she next appeared on TV she was gonna wear a nice tight sweater.

Of the 70 membes of the GOP freshman class in 1995, how many support Newt? Ten, Five, Zero? Any?

That should tell you something.

JS has a perspective unique to anyone on TV today. He was a Congressman when Newt was the Speaker of the House. That means that he knows how Gingrich operates.

While Newt was instantly popular with Republicans when he led them to the majority in 1994. That popularity did not last because Newt was not a very good leader. He lost his leadership role four years later after he lost seats in the 1998 off-year election. Additionally, he was the only House Speaker in history to be sanctioned (and fined $300,000) by the House Ethics Committee. And keep in mind that the Republicans were in the majority at the time.

Pelosi is starting to backtrack because she could go to prison for this. If it comes out, even if she didn't release it, she could go to prison for this.

If people need the likes of Pelosi to get the scoop on this disgusting globalist, Fascist, Constitution shredding POS, they haven't seriously been doing their homework or research on the candidates.
It's sad to see pics and hear statements of brain dead supporters of Gingrich, Cain, and Romney who are expecting any kind of change for this country. The only viable candidate who has a clue about the nations problems and is honest, sincere, and trustworthy is Paul.

Forum List

Back