BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

Those crafty Negroes, eh? Just by looking at them you can tell they want you to vote for Obama.
From the article:
While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.​

You really are a stupid, stupid woman.
Rightwingers just HATE freedom of speech.
yes.gif
Or is it that right wingers are more apt to abide by the laws, while the left possibly engages in all sorts of law breaking and/or stays engaged in bending the rules to the point of total insanity now, and then they have groups of idiots that will cover for them or make excuses for them every time they do these things in such situations when they do them?

I was telling my aunt tonight, that isn't it ashame that while we were out working to make a living for so many years, that there were people who did nothing all day, but ride the government and figure out how to get government to work for them even better as they road it, and that the goal was that we all paid for it while we worked as they figured out how not to work ? Simply Amazing is what it all comes down to, just simply amazing as we look back upon it all now.

This isn't picking on any one color either, because many became caught up in the governments grip to becoming dependent's instead of independent's, and by what we see as a result of, it seems to have been a diabolacle plan all along. This is what has finally broke the backs and spirits of many Americans, and has led to some very bad things now, but how do we start to fix this or can it even be fixed at this point and time ?

From the article:
While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.​

yes.gif
Electioneering within the polling place is illegal.

Leftwingers just HATE obeying the law.
It's not electioneering, no matter how much you desperately want it to be. :lol:

Again, from the article:
I wore my Obama t-shirt to vote, which included standing in line for 45-60 minutes. No one said a damn thing to me, and there were police, private security, and about 15-20 election officials.
Pssst! There are more polling places than the one you went to, moron. :lol:
What's your point? You are claiming that wearing a NAACP t-shirt is illegal at a polling place. I wore one with the president's face on it!

From the article:
yes.gif
Or is it that right wingers are more apt to abide by the laws, while the left possibly engages in all sorts of law breaking and/or stays engaged in bending the rules to the point of total insanity now, and then they have groups of idiots that will cover for them or make excuses for them every time they do these things in such situations when they do them?

Really?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...an-arrested-for-attempting-to-vote-twice.html

yes.gif

Really?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...an-arrested-for-attempting-to-vote-twice.html
I said more apt to, otherwise not totally without blemish, so it all comes down to percentages I guess, in which exist between these two groups, then we will once again know as we have learned over time, who the biggest liars and con-men are, as is found between them all.

So Yes Really !

Show me the Texas law that says these restrictions only apply if you're on the ballot, dip shit. You can't because the Texas law does NOT specify that you must be on the ballot for these restrictions to apply.

You're a liar and a hack.

From your link.

a person may not electioneer for or against any candidate, measure, or political party

Is the NAACP any of those?
My state defines it thus:

"Electioneering" means the visible display or audible dissemination of information that advocates for or against any candidate or measure on the ballot

The NAACP would not be any of those either.
Again, from the article:

That's still pretty weak "electioneering". They weren't trying to convince anyone to vote for the candidate. As stated in my previous post, the most egregious of the allegations is pulling people ahead in line. T-shirts...no there there. Talking about where you are going and doing and not actually trying to convince someone to vote for a candidate?...good luck getting any kind of charge to stick for that. Pulling people out of line? Call the cops. Did they?

From your link.

a person may not electioneer for or against any candidate, measure, or political party

"Electioneering" means the visible display or audible dissemination of information that advocates for or against any candidate or measure on the ballot

Again, from the article:

That's still pretty weak "electioneering". They weren't trying to convince anyone to vote for the candidate. As stated in my previous post, the most egregious of the allegations is pulling people ahead in line. T-shirts...no there there. Talking about where you are going and doing and not actually trying to convince someone to vote for a candidate?...good luck getting any kind of charge to stick for that. Pulling people out of line? Call the cops. Did they?

At least you've admitted it IS electioneering. You've made progress. Congrats.

Really?

I said more apt to, otherwise not totally without blemish, so it all comes down to percentages I guess, in which exist between these two groups, then we will once again know as we have learned over time, who the biggest liars and con-men are, as is found between them all.

So Yes Really !
Here's another one - systematic, and hired by the GOP because they know this guy is good at voter fraud and had committed it in the past.

The GOP even asked him to change the name of his company to distance itself from his past illegal activity.

GOP voter registration fraud probe widens

Last edited:
Again, from the article:

Damn, you're fucking desperate. :lol:

Stock up on your Kleenex for Tuesday, loser.

Then on Wednesday, get your ass back in here and start blaming Romney's loss on Sandy.

laugh3.gif

From your link.

Again, from the article:

It's ironic that people who call themselves Democrats have such contempt for democracy.

Again, from the article:

But she sees nothing wrong with it, so is toeing the lefty line.

Again, from the article:

Yeah, you go with that. :lol:

So Yes Really !
Here's another one - systematic, and hired by the GOP because they know this guy is good at voter fraud and had committed it in the past.

The GOP even asked him to change the name of his company to distance itself from his past illegal activity.

GOP voter registration fraud probe widens
Is that all you have is GOP problems to talk about, how about being fair and balanced across the board, and maybe matching fire with fire just to be fair ? Now you know good and well that this stuff always cuts both ways, but you are being political instead of being fair and balanced as an American should be, so it is duly noted about your bias and hatred of one American over another American, especially when they both do and act out in the same, and yet we know that you do this for political reasons only.

You would probably have to bring 100 or more GOP souls to the alter, in order to cover all of Acorns acts and crimes during Obama's first run.

Damn those Republicans!

Complaint alleges widespread voter fraud in South Texas
SAN ANTONIO — The Texas Secretary of State has asked the state Attorney General to look into a complaint of "vote-harvesting" centered around a San Antonio cemetery.

The investigation centers on the 2010 elections in Bexar County, but the initiator of the complaint alleges the harvesting continues to operate in a manner which sounds remarkably similar to a case from Gonzales four years ago.

Keith Ingram, director of elections for Texas Secretary of State Hope Andrade, sent a letter to director of law enforcement Clete Buckaloo with the AG's office asking an investigation into a complaint that a vote-harvesting ring which may be operating throughout South Texas is headquartered at a San Antonio cemetery.

Bexar County Republican Party member and state committeeman Weston Martinez filed the complaint and copies of a number of questionable ballot applications as evidence -- including applications from the 2012 primary elections.

The state officials have been apprised that what in Martinez's opinion is "thousands" of mail-in absentee ballot applications in Bexar County all have the same return address: 3530 Roland Avenue, San Antonio, Texas, 78210. That is the address of the Eastview Cemetery — run by a woman named Joann Ramon, who was recently named to head up the Bexar County Democratic Party’s vote-by-mail initiative by county chairman Manuel Medina.

--

He said that his sources who have interviewed the persons named on those applications revealed that those persons had not applied for ballots by mail.

"One of them is a man who is like 95 years old, he told me there’s no way he could have voted (in the primary) that day because he's beridden," Martinez said. "The other person, his wife, said she also couldn’t have voted because she was at home with him."

Another voter said she was surprised when she received an application to vote by mail from the Eastview Cemetery’s address — with a Democratic Party campaign flyer attached. The application indicated her party affiliation as "Democrat."

"She said got this mail from Democrats because she’d ‘voted’ in the Democratic primary," Martinez said. "She said she did not vote in the Democratic primary this year. She’s a Republican."

Among the applications for absentee ballots for May’s primary election obtained by Martinez from the Bexar County Election Clerk’s office are several where the handwriting is visibly very similar.

Martinez said that the ballots in question have been reviewed by a handwriting expert hired by a news agency, who indicated that many of the ballot applications had been filled in by the same person.​

NAACP can do what they want. We still owe the blacks something. Remember? Fuck them and the Panthers. Racist pieces of shit

Long waits led to disturbance at polling site, official says - Houston Chronicle

Assistant County Attorney Doug Ray disputed that account.

"It wasn't like they were taking control of the place. It wasn't like we did nothing about it. That's just not true at all," Ray said.

..."What the NAACP people were doing was trying to identify people with disabilities and move them to the front of line so they could vote right away out of turn," Ray said. "Our folks were basically saying, 'We're not working it that way.' The activists became very confrontational. We had to calm them down and explain how the thing was supposed to work."

...Ray said he witnessed no electioneering at the Sunnyside polling place but said if people at other sites were advocating for candidates they should have been instructed to stop.

Forum List

Back