BREAKING: NAACP Takes Over Houston Polling Station, Advocates for President Obama

The NAACP is not a campaign or a candidate. Their shirts violated no Electioneering statue I'm aware of and water is just water.

I didn't see a single quote in the OP's article that would constitute electioneering.

It depends on the state.
Texas Election Code - Section 85.036. Electioneering Prohibited - Texas Attorney Resources - Texas Laws
Strict Enforcement of State Electioneering Laws Problematic :: Washington and Lee University

ELECTION CODE  CHAPTER 61. CONDUCT OF VOTING GENERALLY
Sec. 61.008. UNLAWFULLY INFLUENCING VOTER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person indicates to a voter in a polling place by word, sign, or gesture how the person desires the voter to vote or not vote.

Was the NAACP on the ballot? If not, then there is no prohibition on an NAACP shirt.

Is this all this turned out to be? Scary people wearing negro supporting tshirts handing out water.

Holy shit, if that isn't illegal it surely should be. :rofl:

The NAACP is not a campaign or a candidate. Their shirts violated no Electioneering statue I'm aware of and water is just water.

I didn't see a single quote in the OP's article that would constitute electioneering.

It depends on the state.
Texas Election Code - Section 85.036. Electioneering Prohibited - Texas Attorney Resources - Texas Laws
Strict Enforcement of State Electioneering Laws Problematic :: Washington and Lee University

ELECTION CODE  CHAPTER 61. CONDUCT OF VOTING GENERALLY
Sec. 61.008. UNLAWFULLY INFLUENCING VOTER. (a) A person commits an offense if the person indicates to a voter in a polling place by word, sign, or gesture how the person desires the voter to vote or not vote.

Was the NAACP on the ballot? If not, then there is no prohibition on an NAACP shirt.

Show me the Texas law that says these restrictions only apply if you're on the ballot, dip shit. You can't because the Texas law does NOT specify that you must be on the ballot for these restrictions to apply.

You're a liar and a hack.

Show me the Texas law that says these restrictions only apply if you're on the ballot, dip shit. You can't because the Texas law does NOT specify that you must be on the ballot for these restrictions to apply.

Those crafty Negroes, eh? Just by looking at them you can tell they want you to vote for Obama.

Those crafty Negroes, eh? Just by looking at them you can tell they want you to vote for Obama.
From the article:
While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.​

You really are a stupid, stupid woman.

Two new black panthers scared an entire white right wing group four years ago. They gonna lose their mind on this one. Notice the word mind is singular

From the article:
While wearing NAACP labeled clothing, members were "stirring the crowd" and talking to voters about flying to Ohio to promote President Barack Obama.​

Not stupid, Just utterly Dishonest.

From your link.

a person may not electioneer for or against any candidate, measure, or political party

Is the NAACP any of those?
My state defines it thus:

"Electioneering" means the visible display or audible dissemination of information that advocates for or against any candidate or measure on the ballot

The NAACP would not be any of those either.

From the article:

Nah, just skeptical of rightwingloon opinions and fears. And still laughing at the inability of Republicans to call the cops.

From your link.

a person may not electioneer for or against any candidate, measure, or political party

"Electioneering" means the visible display or audible dissemination of information that advocates for or against any candidate or measure on the ballot

Again, from the article:

From the article:

Nah, just skeptical of rightwingloon opinions and fears. And still laughing at the inability of Republicans to call the cops.
And morons like you would STILL claim they did nothing wrong.

You know it. I know it. Don't bother denying it.

From the article:

Rightwingers just HATE freedom of speech.
yes.gif

From the article:

Because they know the cops would laugh in their face.

They would rather whine on message boards.

From your link.

Again, from the article:
I wore my Obama t-shirt to vote, which included standing in line for 45-60 minutes. No one said a damn thing to me, and there were police, private security, and about 15-20 election officials.

From the article:

yes.gif
Electioneering within the polling place is illegal.

Leftwingers just HATE obeying the law.

From your link.

Again, from the article:
I wore my Obama t-shirt to vote, which included standing in line for 45-60 minutes. No one said a damn thing to me, and there were police, private security, and about 15-20 election officials.
Pssst! There are more polling places than the one you went to, moron. :lol:

From the article:

yes.gif
Electioneering within the polling place is illegal.

Leftwingers just HATE obeying the law.

Funny how they accuse us of hating freedom of speech, but then want to silence us to the muslim world. These people are fucking stupid. :lol: The left is one of the most corrupt things on this planet...A stream of shit sprouts everytime they open their mouths.

Forum List

Back