Breaking! Mueller And FBI Seize The RNC's Financial Records

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1 2h2 hours ago
69-25% support Mueller investigating possible collusion.
64-32% support Mueller investigating Trump’s business activities.
58-35% support Mueller investigating allegations that Trump associates paid hush money to women.

https://abcn.ws/2vaEXUj
DaqpdYsVAAYC-jI.jpg

Comey tanked Hillary the week before the election.

He's a Republican.

Mueller is a republican.

Rosenstein is a Republican.

Wray is a Republican.

What's with all this dem/left shit? All y'all are completely delusional.
Hahahaha Hahahaha

Okay, you laugh at factual information. Duly noted.
it's your opinion because you have never once talked to them about their political view. so it isn't factual. it's your opinion to make a post.

Their political affiliations are a matter of public record. Trump appointed all these people, except Mueller, who was appointed by Rosenstein. Trump initially praised Mueller as a fair and decent man when he was first appointed.

Don’t they teach you anything at the troll farm before asking you to post?

He's a Republican.

Mueller is a republican.

Wray is a Republican.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

it's your opinion because you have never once talked to them about their political view. so it isn't factual. it's your opinion to make a post.

Their political affiliations are a matter of public record. Trump appointed all these people, except Mueller, who was appointed by Rosenstein. Trump initially praised Mueller as a fair and decent man when he was first appointed.

what is it that I said that wasn't correct? have you spoken with these people for their views on things? I truly doubt it. So you have no idea what they think or how they think. You have no fking idea. so trump once declared as Democrat. your post is busted.

He's a Republican.

Mueller is a republican.

Wray is a Republican.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

what is it that I said that wasn't correct? have you spoken with these people for their views on things? I truly doubt it. So you have no idea what they think or how they think. You have no fking idea. so trump once declared as Democrat. your post is busted.

Your post isn’t even proper English and makes no logical sense.

Conversely, you’ve never talked to any of these people either, and yet you seek convince us that their public statements and affiliations don’t reflect their beliefs. What a hypocrite you are.

Donald Trump was once a Democrat, but he’s now a right wing authoritarian. Sometimes people change their minds. I think in Trump’s case it’s more of an opportunistic move than one based on his fundamental beliefs. He’s certainly not a conservative, although he plays one on TV.

No real conservative thinks Vladimir Putin is a reliable or trustworthy ally of the US. No real conservative would have approved that spending bill he just signed. And no real conservative would seek to undermine the FBI, the CIA, and accept Putin’s word he didn’t meddle in the election.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Conversely, you’ve never talked to any of these people either, and yet you seek convince us that their public statements and affiliations don’t reflect their beliefs. What a hypocrite you are.

Donald Trump was once a Democrat, but he’s now a right wing authoritarian. Sometimes people change their minds. I think in Trump’s case it’s more of an opportunistic move than one based on his fundamental beliefs. He’s certainly not a conservative, although he plays one on TV.

No real conservative thinks Vladimir Putin is a reliable or trustworthy ally of the US. No real conservative would have approved that spending bill he just signed. And no real conservative would seek to undermine the FBI, the CIA, and accept Putin’s word he didn’t meddle in the election.

dragonwuss... I can't argue with anything jc wrote, so I'll just say it isn't in proper english. proper. hahahaahahahahahaaha you wouldn't know proper if it bit your face.

so answer the main question, have you ever had a conversation with these people? yes or no punk.

Good.

Fuck those do-nothing asswipes.

If this is a scheme to push Trump to fire Mueller so they can impeach, it is a goddamn hail-mary. GOP Congress may impeach Mueller, though. Lots of useless pachyderm ass to save.

He's a Republican.

Mueller is a republican.

Wray is a Republican.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

That’s insane.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Exactly so. Thank you for taking the time to say it.

He's a Republican.

Mueller is a republican.

Wray is a Republican.

Hahahaha Hahahaha

That’s insane.
how so? do you know their voting patterns? do you know what they believe? if not, you know nothing of their political beliefs. so, you're back to your own assumptions and opinions.

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

Isn't it funny how easily the Left is willing to condone something that if it were being done against them, they would be fire on ice? This says it best:

the Mueller investigation is probably going to be the biggest, most massive opposition research operation ever conducted in American politics. With this investigation having no bounds and no limits, this team can go anywhere to find any dirt whatsoever. In fact, for the presidential election in 2020, this is a godsend. A team of Obama-Hillary donors investigating every aspect of a sitting president that they detest. An opposition research festival that has been sanctioned by law, an opposition research investigation that can go anywhere as deep as it wants to dredge up anything they can find on a sitting president and to heck with what comes of the investigation. The data being produced here, I mean as much as things leaked now, it wouldn’t be a challenge at all to have some of whatever they find end up in the presidential campaign of 2020. An investigation certified by the president’s own Justice Department to investigate him! A free pass with an unlimited budget! There has never been an opposition research examination or investigation or operation that even gets close to this!

It is clear now that the real point to this is to stop at nothing to find something to use against Trump at any cost to stop his presidency. Now they have a complete open book on the finances of the RNC? The Left freely admits that given return of Congress that they will impeach him, yet there still are no grounds to support doing that! If they can't remove him then use the fruits of this as a taxpayer-funded opposition research to stop his reelection. It is more clear in my mind now than ever that the point is quickly being reached where someone will have to act to first remove Rosenstein for making this an unlimited investigation, then going after Mueller. Something is going to break soon. The American people simply will not stand for much more of this farce, and Mueller and his team of anti-Trump FBI wolverines are going for it all to use against the RNC and Trump while they still can before they are stopped. This is nothing short of an attempted political coup by the Left, plain and simple, and they have been announcing their plain intentions nakedly for over a year.
Let me remind you of a few facts. Since the investigation, Mueller has had practically nothing to say but his actions speak louder than words. There have been 22 indictments of Trump associates handed down by a grand jury. Federal judges have found probably cause of criminal activity to issue dozens of search warrants and subpoenas. There has been tens of thousands of words of testimony in the grand jury proceedings and none to my knowledge has been released.

There have been in excess of 35 million articles on the Internet about the Mueller investigation. Almost all of these articles are based on supposed leaks, opinion, repeats of other such articles, and just plain false news. There are dozens of Trump tweets about Mueller and the investigation filled with threats and opinions by no real information.

A report from Mueller will be released, and all grand jury testimony should be available absent any information withheld for national security reasons. At this time we will be able to draw a true picture of the investigation and what was accomplished. Until then, it's all opinions, guesses, and bull shit.

IMHO, if there is going to be any charges levied at Trump, it will not be by Mueller. He will turn over any evidence of criminal activity to congress. I suspect that this will occur within the next 6 month. However, the investigation may continue for years but once the issue of charges against Trump are settled, the public is not going have much interest in the investigation.

Let's get to the Flopper Facts:

There have been in excess of 35 million articles on the Internet about the Mueller investigation. Totally irrelevant and meaningless.

There have been 22 indictments of Trump associates handed down by a grand jury. Federal judges have found probably cause of criminal activity to issue dozens of search warrants and subpoenas. There has been tens of thousands of words of testimony in the grand jury proceedings and none to my knowledge has been released. And so far, none of it has been shown to directly relate to Donald Trump or that he was personally involved in working with Russia to thwart or change an election. In fact most of the above has little and nothing to do with that.

A report from Mueller will be released, and all grand jury testimony should be available absent any information withheld for national security reasons. At this time we will be able to draw a true picture of the investigation and what was accomplished. Until then, it's all opinions, guesses, and bull shit. The first thing you've said that makes sense. That does not change the scurrilous nature of Comey and his relation with Mueller, and the underlying legal perils behind much that has gone on, including seizing the RNC's financial records which we all know will find their way leaked to the democrats. It does not change the fact this is not a crime being investigated but rather an investigation in search of a crime in an effort to remove a sitting president simply because the other party didn't want him in power.

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

Isn't it funny how easily the Left is willing to condone something that if it were being done against them, they would be fire on ice? This says it best:

the Mueller investigation is probably going to be the biggest, most massive opposition research operation ever conducted in American politics. With this investigation having no bounds and no limits, this team can go anywhere to find any dirt whatsoever. In fact, for the presidential election in 2020, this is a godsend. A team of Obama-Hillary donors investigating every aspect of a sitting president that they detest. An opposition research festival that has been sanctioned by law, an opposition research investigation that can go anywhere as deep as it wants to dredge up anything they can find on a sitting president and to heck with what comes of the investigation. The data being produced here, I mean as much as things leaked now, it wouldn’t be a challenge at all to have some of whatever they find end up in the presidential campaign of 2020. An investigation certified by the president’s own Justice Department to investigate him! A free pass with an unlimited budget! There has never been an opposition research examination or investigation or operation that even gets close to this!

It is clear now that the real point to this is to stop at nothing to find something to use against Trump at any cost to stop his presidency. Now they have a complete open book on the finances of the RNC? The Left freely admits that given return of Congress that they will impeach him, yet there still are no grounds to support doing that! If they can't remove him then use the fruits of this as a taxpayer-funded opposition research to stop his reelection. It is more clear in my mind now than ever that the point is quickly being reached where someone will have to act to first remove Rosenstein for making this an unlimited investigation, then going after Mueller. Something is going to break soon. The American people simply will not stand for much more of this farce, and Mueller and his team of anti-Trump FBI wolverines are going for it all to use against the RNC and Trump while they still can before they are stopped. This is nothing short of an attempted political coup by the Left, plain and simple, and they have been announcing their plain intentions nakedly for over a year.
Let me remind you of a few facts. Since the investigation, Mueller has had practically nothing to say but his actions speak louder than words. There have been 22 indictments of Trump associates handed down by a grand jury. Federal judges have found probably cause of criminal activity to issue dozens of search warrants and subpoenas. There has been tens of thousands of words of testimony in the grand jury proceedings and none to my knowledge has been released.

There have been in excess of 35 million articles on the Internet about the Mueller investigation. Almost all of these articles are based on supposed leaks, opinion, repeats of other such articles, and just plain false news. There are dozens of Trump tweets about Mueller and the investigation filled with threats and opinions by no real information.

A report from Mueller will be released, and all grand jury testimony should be available absent any information withheld for national security reasons. At this time we will be able to draw a true picture of the investigation and what was accomplished. Until then, it's all opinions, guesses, and bull shit.

IMHO, if there is going to be any charges levied at Trump, it will not be by Mueller. He will turn over any evidence of criminal activity to congress. I suspect that this will occur within the next 6 month. However, the investigation may continue for years but once the issue of charges against Trump are settled, the public is not going have much interest in the investigation.

Let's get to the Flopper Facts:

There have been in excess of 35 million articles on the Internet about the Mueller investigation. Totally irrelevant and meaningless.

There have been 22 indictments of Trump associates handed down by a grand jury. Federal judges have found probably cause of criminal activity to issue dozens of search warrants and subpoenas. There has been tens of thousands of words of testimony in the grand jury proceedings and none to my knowledge has been released. And so far, none of it has been shown to directly relate to Donald Trump or that he was personally involved in working with Russia to thwart or change an election. In fact most of the above has little and nothing to do with that.

A report from Mueller will be released, and all grand jury testimony should be available absent any information withheld for national security reasons. At this time we will be able to draw a true picture of the investigation and what was accomplished. Until then, it's all opinions, guesses, and bull shit. The first thing you've said that makes sense. That does not change the scurrilous nature of Comey and his relation with Mueller, and the underlying legal perils behind much that has gone on, including seizing the RNC's financial records which we all know will find their way leaked to the democrats. It does not change the fact this is not a crime being investigated but rather an investigation in search of a crime in an effort to remove a sitting president simply because the other party didn't want him in power.
If you follow federal investigation, you will find that indictments and convictions always start with the fringe of the organization and work toward the center.

I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

you say he's done nothing wrong, ever!

so truly, there should be nothing to worry about....

:rolleyes:
The DNC had their e-mails hacked and dumped on the Internet by a foreign entity.

Right wingers cheered.

So fuck right wingers. You reap what you sow

You just proved my point.
I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

The DNC had their e-mails hacked and dumped on the Internet by a foreign entity.

Right wingers cheered.

:113:
The unAmerican in you shines.
I prefer parties that work for America, not Russia.

GOP changed platform to go easy on Russia

Republicans adopted pro-Kremlin policy on Ukraine

It's sad you don't feel the same.

No
You prefer parties that work for Mexico.
Let me know if you need me to further explain.

You just proved my point.

Right wingers cheered.

Then your point must have been what goes around , comes around. Gotta love Karma.

Forum List

Back