Breaking! Mueller And FBI Seize The RNC's Financial Records

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

:113:
The unAmerican in you shines.
I prefer parties that work for America, not Russia.

GOP changed platform to go easy on Russia

Republicans adopted pro-Kremlin policy on Ukraine

It's sad you don't feel the same.

The diabolical bastards are out of control. The coup to remove our beloved President is expanding.

Dirty Cop Mueller and FBI Nabbed RNC Finance Committee Documents with Michael Cohen's Computers

Imagine mcRacist calling anyone “ unamerican” while blindly supporting a prez who daily attacks our democratic institutions.
“ Our beloved president.”
Lol
Hate the break the news to you but 60% of this country hates this pig’s guts.

I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

you say he's done nothing wrong, ever!

so truly, there should be nothing to worry about....

:rolleyes:

Well their emails were exposed . Y’all seemed to enjoy that .

I’m sure the dnc would be perfectly fine with having their financial records seized.

yep!

You have no evidence! Plus how do you explain Trump killing over 100 Russians in Syria and threatening Russia not to interfere if we attack Syria?

Hate the break the news to you but 60% of this country hates this pig’s guts.
According to the map, you're full of shit, girlieman.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Trump insisted on getting the attention of the FBI - well by golly he's got it !

President Donald Trump on Saturday accused the Department of Justice of slow-walking "documents relating to FISA abuse," Hillary Clinton's emails, former FBI Director James Comey and others, and asked what it and the FBI "have to hide."

whos hiding now old man ?

F the fat, old SOB.

Last edited:

You have no evidence! P

ah the irony of Snowflake Steve whining 'you have no evidence' when virtually all of his threads are without any evidence.

Sure, we did. They exposed a lot.
Now let’s see if these files are leaked if they show anything damaging...

Forum List

Back