BREAKING: MTG swatted (The 8th Time) at her Georgia home on Christmas

If the FBI and law enforcement weren't involved in the swattings, democrats would be getting swatted too.

The swattings need inside help to keep happening.

If you try to swat a democrat, you'll be caught instantly.

Her Tweet doesn't make it true, neither does an article from some pseudo media outlet from Canada whose only source is her Tweet.

You'll have to do better...
Do you have proof that she's lying? Let's just say it would be easy for someone in the right position to prove that the police were not called to her place.

IOW, it's a dumb thing to lie about.

Do you have proof that she's lying? Let's just say it would be easy for someone in the right position to prove that the police were not called to her place.

IOW, it's a dumb thing to lie about.

At the time this thread was started, the only source of the information was the alleged victim. Not a single law enforcement agency had confirmed that there was a call, the only details came from Greene. I for one am not in the habit of taking at face value the word of the alleged victim. Did you believe Jussie Smollett based on his word alone? How many times have we seen incidents where crimes have been claimed only to find out the "victim" lied? Whether out of revenge or to further their career or to garner sympathy, it happens far too often.

When more information came out, I removed my "Fake News" designation from the Op, thanked Resnic for posting a link to the NBC article confirming the incident, and condemned the action.

At the time this thread was started, the only source of the information was the alleged victim. Not a single law enforcement agency had confirmed that there was a call, the only details came from Greene. I for one am not in the habit of taking at face value the word of the alleged victim. Did you believe Jussie Smollett based on his word alone? How many times have we seen incidents where crimes have been claimed only to find out the "victim" lied? Whether out of revenge or to further their career or to garner sympathy, it happens far too often.

When more information came out, I removed my "Fake News" designation from the Op, thanked Resnic for posting a link to the NBC article confirming the incident, and condemned the action.
When something like this comes out, I look at how easy it would be to destroy the story. In this case, police records are normally public knowledge, and it would be easy for someone to check the blotter and find out if they were called to the address at the specified time or not. If it's that easy to disprove, I tend to give more credibility to it. Smullett, not so much, because the entire story relied only on his word.

Someone is wanting to get her killed by the police through swatting. Democrats are behind this.
Major Rodney Bailey of the police department in Rome, Georgia, said that a person based in Rome, New York, made a call to the suicide hotline claiming that he had shot his girlfriend at Greene’s address in Georgia and threatened to kill himself next.

Police then contacted Greene's local security liaison to inform the congresswoman's team about the call. Her security team decided officers didn't need to respond to her home, according to Bailey, and a police response was canceled.
There is something wrong here. I think MTG may have a lawsuit against the Georgia police. I mean, when you call the police for any reason, much less to report a villainous crime in progress, don't you have to identify who you are? Don't they have caller ID?

By the second time this happened, the police should be on to this and be nabbing the perps. Why haven't they? By the 2-3rd time, they should not only be nabbing the perps, but they should be recognizing: "Not again," realizing whose address they are dealing with, especially on Christmas, and calling her house first to confirm the event. If these idiots are still racing to her home guns drawn after eight times, I think she ought to be suing them.
Sounds like Police WERE doing their job.

MTG is just one of many people democrats are swatting with help from the DOJ/FBI.

Tim Pool and others are getting swatted constantly.

If you don't believe the DOJ/FBI is in on it, try swatting a democrat and see how fast they catch you.

Swatting is a form of attempted murder. Someone is wanting to get her killed by the police through swatting. Democrats are behind this. If this was happening to Hillary Rotten Clinton, Garland’s “ Justice “ Department would be employing every cyber weapon available to find, and prosecute, the perpetrators.

Libtards are classless scum.

She didn’t get a phone call you dip shit. The police sent a swat team to her house responding to a phony call from some POS like you.
Did they though? Or are you just another liar for magaturds?
Officers were on their way to the Georgia Republican's home but canceled their response after contacting Greene's local security liaison and determining it was a hoax.
Yes. Yes it seems you are a liar. Shame on you, magaturd. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back