BREAKING: MTG swatted (The 8th Time) at her Georgia home on Christmas

Did they though? Or are you just another liar for magaturds?

Yes. Yes it seems you are a liar. Shame on you, magaturd. :rolleyes:
How was it a lie? Some POS like you called the police and reported a crime in process and a SWAT team was deployed. This is done in an attempt to have the subject of the false report killed by an armed force. Shame on you for trivializing that you left wing piece of shit.

How was it a lie? Some POS like you called the police and reported a crime in process and a SWAT team was deployed. This is done in an attempt to have the subject of the false report killed by an armed force. Shame on you for trivializing that you left wing piece of shit.
No SWAT team was deployed, dumbfuck. Stop fucking lying. Read the article. Educate yourself, dumbfuck.

Yes it was you lying POS. They were recalled. You are a complete piece of shit. Spit Biden’s dick out of your mouth and think for yourself for a change.
I'm thinking you're flat out wrong, and now you're back peddling. MTG isn't ever going to suck your micropeen. No need to white knight for her. She's been ridden hard and put away wet. Even so, she's probably not into broke dick magaturds like yourself. She's a grifter that needs a man making at least seven figures a year at this point.

You'll never be that guy, tiny nuts. :itsok: Sorry to burst your bubble.

I'm thinking you're flat out wrong, and now you're back peddling. MTG isn't ever going to suck your micropeen. No need to white knight for her. She's been ridden hard and put away wet. Even so, she's probably not into broke dick magaturds like yourself. She's a grifter that needs a man making at least seven figures a year at this point.

You'll never be that guy, tiny nuts. :itsok: Sorry to burst your bubble.
I didn’t back-pedal one bit you POS. You are a left wing piece of human debris.

I didn’t back-pedal one bit you POS. You are a left wing piece of human debris.
I'm an independent and a NeverTrumper that possesses actual republican values that also does not put up with soft magaturd (ie: fake conservatives) liars (pussies) such as yourself. And I will continue to call assholes like yourself out for the raging hypocrites you are. '24 is gonna be a hard year for you. :itsok: Better get a fucking helmet, Mary.

You should seriously consider switching your political affiliation, because your MAGA dream is going to fizzle out in real time. :itsok:

When Brandon wins reelection, that's on you and your magaturd ilk. I won't be voting for him, BTW. All your bluster and gnashing of teeth will all be for naught. Yet again.

Last edited:
I'm an independent and a NeverTrumper that possesses actual republican values that also does not put up with soft magaturd (ie: fake conservatives) liars (pussies) such as yourself. And I will continue to call assholes like yourself out for the raging hypocrites you are. '24 is gonna be a hard year for you. :itsok: Better get a fucking helmet, Mary.

You should seriously consider switching your political affiliation, because your MAGA dream is going to fizzle out in real time. :itsok:
Liberals Democrats generally claim to be an independent.

Only a steaming pile of shit and human debris would condone the act of swatting. You qualify as both.

Liberals Democrats generally claim to be an independent.

Only a steaming pile of shit and human debris would condone the act of swatting. You qualify as both.
I don't condone any swatting, so you're severely confused, magaturd. I think any fucker that attempts swatting, gets convicted of swatting, or shares any swatting techniques through social media deserve a 5.56 round to the noggin post haste.

You just hate that my politics don't align with yours, and I have no fucks to give you for that.

You're an ignorant clown that is out of your element with me. I don't suffer fools like you. I eat them for breakfast. :113:

I'm way more interested in why assholes like yourself follow political dead ends like the orange bag O' shit you currently worship.

Does a fat old boomer born with a silver spoon up his ass with a Flock Of Seagulls hairdo who wears orange makeup signify 'Real Man' to you? :dunno:

If so, I'm fascinated by your motivation. Do tell

Last edited:
I don't condone any swatting, so you're severely confused, magaturd. I think any fucker that attempts swatting, gets convicted of swatting, or shares any swatting techniques through social media deserve a 5.56 round to the noggin post haste.

You just hate that my politics don't align with yours, and I have no fucks to give you for that.

You're an ignorant clown that is out of your element with me. I don't suffer fools like you. I eat them for breakfast. :113:

I'm way more interested in why assholes like yourself follow political dead ends like the orange bag O' shit you currently worship.

Does a fat old boomer born with a silver spoon up his ass with a Flock Of Seagulls hairdo who wears orange makeup signify 'Real Man' to you? :dunno:

Lies.

Swatting is a form of attempted murder. Someone is wanting to get her killed by the police through swatting. Democrats are behind this. If this was happening to Hillary Rotten Clinton, Garland’s “ Justice “ Department would be employing every cyber weapon available to find, and prosecute, the perpetrators.

You think the police are going to act like this in a big house full of white people?

Lol. You’re not only a POS, you’re a cowardly POS. You were supporting l the swatting of this woman and her family until I forced you to defend yourself.

You’ve condoned this from the start. You’ve stated she should be subject to such treatment on a regular basis.

You are not a true American. You are a totalitarian at heart. You admire systems like those in Cuba, Venezuela and the former Soviet Union.

You call for the killing of those you disagree with. There’s nothing redeemable about your political views. You are an example of human garbage.

Forum List

Back