Breaking Live Streaming: Trump Hosting Post Debate News Conference Taking Unscripted Questions

He wasn't my first choice, but the guy is on a mission. The GOP better let it play out cause this guy could catch the vision of the country and obliterate Hilary.

saw Trump on Greta a half hour ago . Same deal , he took unscripted questions and off the top of his head and he was good . A call in Poll was taken asking if listeners liked hearing Trump as he talked and gave his policy ideas . Poll ended with 82% liking Trumps speaking and ideas .

Trump continued to exhibit his knack for not answering questions or providing substance,

but doing so in a style that makes many think that he did answer the question and provide substance.

Trump continued to exhibit his knack for not answering questions or providing substance,

but doing so in a style that makes many think that he did answer the question and provide substance.
...and you just can't grasp the fact that he answered a lot of questions...with no PC lies attached. Dufus!

Trump is like a bull in a china shop.

I have no doubt that the elite class that rules this party will find a way to bring him down.

Trump is like a bull in a china shop.

I have no doubt that the elite class that rules this party will find a way to bring him down.

Every time they try he grows stronger and the people rush to defend him. The DC establishment are all but out of ammo. I don't know why his growing support among the people surprises anyone, many voters are FED UP with these politicians constant lying and throwing the people under the bus. Enough already.

...and you just can't grasp the fact that he answered a lot of questions...with no PC lies attached. Dufus!
Like this, from the first Primary 'Debate'?

BAIER: And that experts say an independent run would almost certainly hand the race over to Democrats and likely another Clinton.

You can’t say tonight that you can make that pledge?

TRUMP: I cannot say. I have to respect the person that, if it’s not me, the person that wins, if I do win, and I’m leading by quite a bit, that’s what I want to do. I can totally make that pledge. If I’m the nominee, I will pledge I will not run as an independent. But — and I am discussing it with everybody, but I’m, you know, talking about a lot of leverage. We want to win, and we will win. But I want to win as the Republican. I want to run as the Republican nominee.
http://time.com

Trump is coming out with policy as he likes and on his schedule Charwin . Hey , some people like Trump , some don't . Same thing happened 2 times for mrobama .

Forum List

Back