BREAKING: Leaked Footage Shows Unhinged Lawrence O’Donnell’s Profanity-Laced Outtakes [VIDEO]

If you ever wanted an example of a person infected by the disease called liberalism, behold!

BREAKING: Leaked Footage Shows Unhinged Lawrence O'Donnell's Profanity-Laced Outtakes [VIDEO]

Wait- does he talk about grabbing women by their pussies?

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."

Don't blame him, so the GOP has a mole at MSNBC, maybe more than one.

• Banned
If you ever wanted an example of a person infected by the disease called liberalism, behold!

BREAKING: Leaked Footage Shows Unhinged Lawrence O'Donnell's Profanity-Laced Outtakes [VIDEO]

• "I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there, and she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything." (It's not clear who Trump was talking about.)
  • "I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Your post has nothing to do with Lawrence O'Donnell you pro-gay, pro-negro, pro-Wetback, pro-Muslim loving Anti-White/Anti-American pajama boy. Stay on topic.

Your post has nothing to do with Lawrence O'Donnell you pro-gay, pro-negro, pro-Wetback, pro-Muslim loving Anti-White/Anti-American pajama boy. Stay on topic.

You brought up examples of 'profanity laced' outtakes- I presented the profanity laced outtakes of your Dear Leader.

Better watch out- your Dear Leader might grab you by your boy pussy.

Larry losing his shit over imaginary voices and "hammering"...is he due for a 3 day psych-hold?
cuckoo.gif

Has a lot to do with your hypocrisy.

Compared to what you post here, his language is sweet.

We know you don't understand normal heterosexual behavior.

The Hollywood way right ?? Hey, he should have never gotten involved with Hollywood or stumbled onto the HOLLYWOOD PLANTATION IN LIFE.... TRYING TO ESCAPE THE HOLLYWOOD PLANTATION IS A HUGE NO NO, BECAUSE THE DEVIL'S THAT RUN IT FIGURE THAT ONCE ONE HAS SOLD HIS or HER SOUL TO THEM, THEN THERE IS NO ESCAPE. Hollywood is like the devil standing there wanting it's victims to sell their soul by way of it's temptations, deceitfulness, debauchery, indecency, and evilness..... Once it figures that one belongs to it, then it will haunt them or harass them forever if they try to escape. There are Hollywood players in the game that are exactly the kind of alluring individuals who want you to talk dirty to them, and the more it is done, the more they love it. Then they prove it as long as you bring it until you try to escape. Trump is a victim of being to wealthy in life, and the goal of the devil is to use his wealth & power to bring down as many in his name as he can. However, Trump done a turn about on the devil, and it has been hell ever since for him. He has escaped, and he is trying to show by his actions that he should have never made the mistakes that he made during those dark times... Now are we a nation of forgivers or are we just an extension of the evilness that is of course the Hollywood PLANTATION ??

Last edited:
"STOP THE HAMMERING!" The transgender MSNBC host forgot to apply the Prep H! :p Someone needs to do an animated GIF of that nutcase!

Last edited:

So, Trump brags he can do it,and doesnt. But the husband of your presidential candidate, sticks cigars in them. So, sorry to prove you have no credibility, to speak.

Forum List

Back