BREAKING: ISRAELS ARE BOMBING THE VICINITY OF AL-QUDS HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW

Breaking: live video of al quds hosptial full of refugees
- Israel IOF plan to slaughter them
12,000 refugees
400 patients

baghad-bob-brian-williams.jpg

Maybe someday Hamas and their fellow scumbags will figure out that the IDF will always respond to violence against the nation and people of Israel.

But the asshole Hamas and other jihadist filth continue their scumbag behavior …

Year after year.

Yup, I agree.

Ya think maybe Palestinians shouldn’t use hospitals as ammunition storage, rocket launch sites and Hamas command and control?

Ya think maybe Palestinians shouldn’t use hospitals as ammunition storage, rocket launch sites and Hamas command and control?

I suppose when they don’t believe Israel has a right to exist, then there are no rules that apply. I don’t believe Islamic rules of war accommodate silly notions like Geneva convention rules of conduct.

Breaking: live video of al quds hosptial full of refugees
- Israel IOF plan to slaughter them
12,000 refugees
400 patients

Israel could have killed them all years ago if that was their plan. You sound like an Alquaeda or Hamas publicist to me. So you're saying hamas gets to come in on an early morning raid, gun people down, burn their houses, hunt them down, torture them and kidnap them, and then they get to immediately ask for a ceasefire? no thats not the way it works. The way it works is the Hamas organization gets destroyed and its top leaders all eventually hunted down and killed. Israel has no beef with civilians who are incidental victims in the bombing. Not targets.

Forum List

Back