BREAKING: Iranian Forces Fire On and seize Cargo Ship

S
Huh? This thread is still going? :laugh:
The Left is still failing in foreign policy and obama is still authorizing Iran to molest US SHIPPING.
Oh ya? Any links to Obama ordering that? Or to Iran molesting a US ship?

:laugh:
why? An authorization is not an order.

The Mayor of Baltimore didn't order zones of destruction... But she authorized such through her failure to prevent such.

But hey... In Fairness to you, as a Leftist... There was no way you could have known that.

Last edited:
s said:
Iran didn't 'molest' any US ships...

False... Maltese flagged
Vessels are the equivalent of US flagged vessels.... Enjoying 100% of the protection by the U.S. Navy as US flagged vessels. It's not even a debatable point.
What I said was that the vessel is not a US flagged vessel.

...we laugh at you.

ROFLMNAO... How precious is THAT?

Scamp, If I were in a coma... You would not possess the intellectual perch sufficient to belittle me scamp.

I own you... Meaning that no matter the issue... No matter where in the world you are... If I show up there, you are and will be... helpless to do anything beyond taking whatever level of beating I happen to be inclined to deliver.

Well... This is what happens when the Left elects those who represent the perspective of the enemy and who are hostile to the principles that define America... . The Enemies of the US start getting stupid.

t

This is what happens when retards are allowed to post on internet websites.

The continuing criminal enterprise known as the US government is planning
a massive U.S. military drill dubbed “Jade Helm 15” . Analysts are suggesting that it may be some sort of exercise practicing to impose martial law on Americans fed up with an out-of-control federal government.

But the dingleberry is concerned about Iran.

Go fig.

The Left is still failing in foreign policy and obama is still authorizing Iran to molest US SHIPPING.

Where and when and how did Obama authorize Iran to molest shipping. That's a mighty hefty charge against the President. To you have anything to support it?

Where and when and how did Obama authorize Iran to molest shipping. That's a mighty hefty charge against the President. To you have anything to support it?
Where obama demonstrated his desperation to help Iran secure nuclear weapons with a 50 Billion dollar signing bonus.

Iran knew then that they could do whatever they wanted and obama would not stop them.

We know this because they did whatever they wanted and obama did nothing to stop them.

See how that works?

Well... This is what happens when the Left elects those who represent the perspective of the enemy and who are hostile to the principles that define America... . The Enemies of the US start getting stupid.

t

a massive U.S. military drill dubbed “Jade Helm 15” . Analysts are suggesting that it may be some sort of exercise practicing to impose martial law on Americans fed up with an out-of-control federal government.

Go fig.

By "analysts", you mean mouth-breathers posting on the internet from their mom's basement, right?

t

Go fig.

Stop teasing. It's cruel to get the hopes of Americans up, that the idiot would offer up a sound moral justification to eviscerate the Left in open civil warfare.

t

Go fig.

By "analysts", you mean mouth-breathers posting on the internet from their mom's basement, right?

Nope, I meant those of us who who are not on Jonathan Gruber no brains list.

Wrmk 11292627
LOL! Route Irish? That's the thread wherein you idiots claimed that ISIS WAS NOT A THREAT TO IRAQ?

You made a claim, now provide a quote where I said ISIS was not a threat to Iraq. Or anyone for that matter. Why do you state facts that you cannot back up.

Of course ISIS is a threat to Iraq. But it is not a threat that requires Americans to fight and die in ground combat to stop it.

EconChick posted a thread that was not true. Just like you did here.

Anyone with a lick of sense would know that a report that an American ship with 34 US Sailors on board being fired upon by Iran and taken into Iran's territorial waters would have dominated every international news organization within minutes. The fact that you read an obscure report and ran with it and posted without at least a thought of cross checking it , is why you are being ridiculed and deservedly so.

Posters concerned with being facts based would never do such a careless move.

t

Go fig.

:lol:

I know, one of the biggest appeals of conspiracy theories is that they make you feel in on something, that somehow, no matter how shitty your life is, you have something to hold on to that makes you feel special, because you know "the truth".

That's why you guys keep believing this nonsense, no matter how many times you get made a fool of.

t

Go fig.

I know, one of the biggest appeals of conspiracy theories is that they make you feel in on something, that somehow, no matter how shitty your life is, you have something to hold on to that makes you feel special, because you know "the truth".

That's why you guys keep believing this nonsense, no matter how many times you get made a fool of.

Don't worry about a thang

Continue watching Oprah reruns and collecting food stamps

Get out of the way some real Americans can keep your ass free.

Again Reader ... The .30 spike per gallon of gasoline at your local gas station you saw today is a direct consequence of the Left's would-be President having conceded the world oil sea-lanes to Iran.

Now if you're middle class then that is obama policy harming you. If you're poor... That's obama policy harming you... Same if you're light brown or dark brown... That is The Ideological Left... Sponsored by The Democrat Party... HARMING YOU!

U.S.-flagged ship intercepted by Iranian patrol - CNNPolitics.com

[Rhetorical] Why do you and most others on the right lie.

From the link the ship
may been siezed because the Marshall Islands-flagged vessel owner didnt pay his bills.

.The M/V Maersk Tigris was seized at the request of Iran's Ports and Maritime Organization, Iran's semi-official news agency FARS is reporting, citing informed sources. The Marshall Islands-flagged vessel was seized after a relevant court order was issued, according to the source, indicating that the IPMO had monetary differences with the ship owner.

Do we automatically start a shooting war with Iranian ships and ask the questions later. That sounds a lot like the US invasion of Iraq Shoot first Find proof of WMD later.

No thanks - our Military is commanded by a President with a brain and common sense unlike what preceded him.

From the link the ship
may been siezed because the Marshall Islands-flagged vessel owner didnt pay his bills.

.The M/V Maersk Tigris was seized at the request of Iran's Ports and Maritime Organization, Iran's semi-official news agency FARS is reporting, citing informed sources. The Marshall Islands-flagged vessel was seized after a relevant court order was issued, according to the source, indicating that the IPMO had monetary differences with the ship owner.

Do we automatically start a shooting war with Iranian ships and ask the questions later. That sounds a lot like the US invasion of Iraq Shoot first Find proof of WMD later.

No thanks - our Military is commanded by a President with a brain and common sense unlike what preceded him.

No he didn't! Obama works for Iran. He is a communist! The world has been destroyed and our president is at ground zero.

Libs is dumb as my cousin Sheila. She pulls down her panties for 25 cents. Sheila is STUPID!! She knows my sister will do the same thing for a dime. Speaking of great movies!! Have you ever seen "Deliverance"? Best movie EVAHHH!!! "Squeal like a pig"!!!! Cracks me up every time!

From the link the ship

Iran has no rights... It is a criminal cult which presents a warrant from a sharia court... A court with no credibility in reason or law. What's more Iran wages war all over the planet, murdering innocent people in the name of a murderous cult founded by a pedophile psychopath; for whom your would-be president works...

Last edited:
Wrmk 11292627
LOL! Route Irish? That's the thread wherein you idiots claimed that ISIS WAS NOT A THREAT TO IRAQ?

You made a claim, now provide a quote where I said ISIS was not a threat to Iraq. Or anyone for that matter. Why do you state facts that you cannot back up.

Of course ISIS is a threat to Iraq. But it is not a threat that requires Americans to fight and die in ground combat to stop it.

Anyone with a lick of sense would know that a report that an American ship with 34 US Sailors on board being fired upon by Iran and taken into Iran's territorial waters would have dominated every international news organization within minutes. The fact that you read an obscure report and ran with it and posted without at least a thought of cross checking it , is why you are being ridiculed and deservedly so.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

The ship was seized in reprisal for the US naval patrol assisting Saudi Arabia blockading Yemen from receiving Iranian arms.

The ship was flagged to the Marshall Islands that under treaty the US is obliged to protect!

In the usual defeatist, pathetically weak and submissive manner under Obama the State Dep refused to condemn the seizure of the ship.

Another win for Iran and a world wide utter loss of respect the now second rate nation that is the USA,

t

Go fig.

Don't worry about a thang

Continue watching Oprah reruns and collecting food stamps

Get out of the way some real Americans can keep your ass free.

:lol::lol::lol:

This is a perfect example of exactly what I was talking about. I hope you realize that.

Last edited:
Wrmk 11292627

Your go to phrase when feeling overwhelmed, "Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted", did NOT answer his question. He asked if you had proof, and you give him that?

Why are all right wingers such cowards when it comes to debate?

Just answer his question with dignity, you dolt. Saying "I was just talking out of my ass. i have no proof." is a LOT more respectable than that pussed out shit you left above.

Grow a pair and answer him, or leave.

(Moderators: can we make 'being a pathetic coward' against Zone 2 rules, as well? Or would that disqualify too many conservatives?)

Wrmk 11300012

I gave you the opposite of a concession. I told you ISIS is a threat to Iraq. You claimed I and others wrote in a specific thread that I wrote that ISIS was a not a threaten to Iraq.

I want to see the actual basis for your mentally unprepared claim that I wrote something that I didn't write-

Forum List

Back