BREAKING : International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin (A GENIUS according trump) over alleged Ukraine war crimes

putin.jpg

The Hague has just pissed in my borscht.
1917 :icon_lol:

Just be glad Biden blew up the Nordstream pipeline.

The adults are back in charge, and that's how we treat allies like Germany now.

Not like that Orange Monster who told them not to turn over their energy sources to Russia.

What a dangerous imbecile.

And did you see his hair?

"Everything is going according to plan."
-Saddam Putsein

the winners always accuse the losers of war crimes, but this one is not over yet and we don't know who is going to be the winner and who is going to be the criminal.

Just be glad Biden blew up the Nordstream pipeline.

The adults are back in charge, and that's how we treat allies like Germany now.

Not like that Orange Monster who told them not to turn over their energy sources to Russia.

What a dangerous imbecile.

And did you see his hair?
you as full of shit as a thanksgiving turkey.

the winners always accuse the losers of war crimes, but this one is not over yet and we don't know who is going to be the winner and who is going to be the criminal.

They're both criminals.

Zelensky and Putin: Two peas in the same corrupt pod.

Fuck 'em both.

How is it possible you are this ignorant of the war crimes committed by Putin?

This is incredible. I mean, I've called you fools willfully blind monkeys before, but this is ridiculous!

How are they going to "pay"?

Through a robust ruble?

Cheap, abundant energy?

A new alliance with China amidst a weakening/declining West?

Cuz that's what we got so far.

I love these idiots who label an objectively true post with "Disagree" or "Fake News" and neglect to even posit a rebuttal.

You could at least muster a "NUH UH".

But it's all about the fee fees.

How is it possible you are this ignorant of the war crimes committed by Putin?

This is incredible. I mean, I've called you fools willfully blind monkeys before, but this is ridiculous!
they are both criminals. Why is it our responsibility to punish them? Who made us the world's police force and court?

they are both criminals. Why is it our responsibility to punish them? Who made us the world's police force and court?

Well, to be fair - our corrupt Democrat politicians (and some Republicans) have a lot of laundered money passing through there.

And it sure is a boon for the War Industry now that Afghanistan is over.

And then there's all those biolabs...

Forum List

Back