Breaking: Idaho GOP has voted to abolish the FBI and ban them from the state

I’m not posting links to every historical fact that we bring up here. Especially given that you haven’t posted a single credible link for anything you’ve ever posted.
Read the history of the FBI. Read the history of every leftist rights movement since the 1930’s, and then look at which political party keeps calling in the FBI to investigate.
Every single Director of the FBI, since it’s inception, has been a card-carrying Republican. That includes James Comey and Christopher Wray.
1. LIAR. I always post links proving my points.
2. We are in 2023. J. Edgar Hoover is long dead. Focus on the present and future. The past is the past, it has no bearing on today or tomorrow.
3. Comey and Wray may be listed as Republicans, but they are not running the FBI as Republicans or Independents.
4. The FBI Gestapo interfered in the 2020 election by not investigating Hunter Biden's laptop, and by paying Twitter and FB to censor the laptop story.
The first installment of "The Twitter Files," shared Friday by Taibbi, offered insight as to what led to Twitter's suppression of the Hunter Biden laptop story during the 2020 presidential election. At the time, Twitter alleged it was enforcing it's "hacked materials" policy that banned the sharing of digitally stolen material on the platform despite any evidence that the laptop was hacked.
Twitter famously blocked its users from sharing the New York Post's reporting of Hunter Biden's laptop in tweets and in direct messages.

Shellenberger's speculative suggestion—that the FBI's "influence campaign may have been helped" by the millions of dollars it paid—was interpreted as fact by some observers.

Democrats aren’t being exposed because there’s nothing to be exposed. If Democrats aren’t committing crimes, how can those crimes be exposed?

You persist in believing the liars in the Republican party who are committing crimes and getting caught doing it. They claim Democrats are committing crimes, but they have yet to produce a shred of evidence that they are
Boy are you ever wrong... don't you ever get out and talk to people?... I just attended a bluegrass and folk music festival... the place was full of obvious liberals and Joe Biden was not spoken of in a positive manner... they made fun of him whenever his name came up at the fire pit.... many complained that they are done with politics and voting which surprised me.... not every person in your ilk is as positive as you...
I don't think the left is as eager to vote next year as they were last year or in 2020....

Boy are you ever wrong... don't you ever get out and talk to people?... I just attended a bluegrass and folk music festival... the place was full of obvious liberals and Joe Biden was not spoken of in a positive manner... they made fun of him whenever his name came up at the fire pit.... many complained that they are done with politics and voting which surprised me.... not every person in your ilk is as positive as you...
She's Canadian, she doesn't know anything real, she just post leftist nonsense, eh.

Sorry bout that,

1. I am so hopeful for Idaho, Great State.
2. And I support them in everyway whatsoever.
3. And I will be even glader if Texas does the same.
4. We do law an order better than most states.
5. And we don't have our finger on the lawlessness ilk, lie the FBI.
6. We are notating what the FBI has done, better lie real fucking low, as if your not there, otherwise we will have to boot your dumb bastards out as well!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think the left is as eager to vote next year as they were last year or in 2020....

The Supreme Court has just given gays, young people and blacks, a whole set of new reasons to vote for Democrats.

The Supreme Court has just given gays, young people and blacks, a whole set of new reasons to vote for Democrats.
Better check your data DL... even California voted to end affirmative action in the state and Newsom did an end around to bring it back and the people voted it out again... so I think you listen too much to liberal news outlets... this is one of those important facts they are keeping from you....

Better check your data DL... even California voted to end affirmative action in the state and Newsom did an end around to bring it back and the people voted it out again... so I think you listen too much to liberal news outlets... this is one of those important facts they are keeping from you....

You may wish to check your data as well................California ended affirmative action in 1996. The proposition that was defeated by the voters was to repeal proposition 209 to get rid of the ban on affirmative action.

The state’s lawmakers put the question of repealing Proposition 209 on the November 2020 ballot. But California voters defeated it – with 57% voting to keep the ban on affirmative action in college admissions in place.

You may wish to check your data as well................California ended affirmative action in 1996. The proposition that was defeated by the voters was to repeal proposition 209 to get rid of the ban on affirmative action.

The state’s lawmakers put the question of repealing Proposition 209 on the November 2020 ballot. But California voters defeated it – with 57% voting to keep the ban on affirmative action in college admissions in place.
Time.com is lying...
LOS ANGELES — In California, where affirmative action in admissions has been banned in public colleges since 1996, university officials and faculty members said they have found ways to ensure their student bodies remain diverse.

Though the U.S. Supreme Court decided Thursday that race cannot be a factor in admissions, sending ripples through the higher education community across the country, California could provide a model for how to foster diversity while not running afoul of the law.

Colleges and universities in California have relied on holistic reviews of applicants, considering such factors as personal essays and whether students turn educational opportunities at their high schools into academic achievement.

Forum List

Back