BREAKING: House Republicans Locate Emails and Text Messages Implicating Pelosi in Failed Jan 6 Capitol Security Operation

You are a LYING SACK OF SHIT.

Fortunately no one's dumb enough to fall for your lies.

Except the occasional leftard. Which is expected. Cause they're fucking stupid.

Huh? WTF?? You really are one of the dumbest posters on the forum. Are you actually challenging that???

Huh? WTF?? You really are one of the dumbest posters on the forum. Are you actually challenging that???
The District of Columbia National Guard is the branch of the United States National Guard based in the District of Columbia. It comprises both the D.C. Army National Guard and the D.C. Air National Guard components.

The president of the United States is the commander-in-chief for the District of Columbia National Guard. Command is exercised through the secretary of defense and the commanding general, Joint Force Headquarters (JFHQ), District of Columbia National Guard. The Secretary of Defense has delegated his command authority to the secretary of the Army for the District of Columbia Army National Guard and the secretary of the Air Force for the District of Columbia Air National Guard.[2]

Why did trump wait 187 minutes before making a move to stop the violence.

In trumps mind, the insurrectionists were doing the violence his his honor.
trump loved it and didn't want to see it end.
he truly believed they were going to stop the certification.

He could have stopped it, trump choose NOT to.
Another Dimtard mind reader.

Too fucking funny. :auiqs.jpg:

I don’t have time to catch you up. You’re going to have to go back and read the thread yourself if you’re confused.
Oh, so it’s the usual Dimtard ORANGE MAN BAD butthurt because you can’t debate the facts.

Got it. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

She's cold busted. None of what happened on January 6 was Trump's fault.

I have always found the desperate meme that the Speaker failed to anticipate the consummate depravity of Trump goons one of the more amusing contrivances.

Fact check: Nancy Pelosi isn’t ‘in charge’ of Capitol Police

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 8.32.23 AM.png

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Loser's pleasuring himself watching his goons wreak mayhem in the Capitol for just a little over three hours before reluctantly calling off his goons (whom he loves) is the very model of a Commander-in-Chief's alacrity and decisiveness in defending the United States Constitution.

I have always found the desperate meme that the Speaker failed to anticipate the consummate depravity of Trump goons one of the more amusing contrivances.

Meanwhile, the Cry Baby Loser's pleasuring himself watching his goons wreak mayhem in the Capitol for just a little over three hours before reluctantly calling off his goons (whom he loves) is the very model of a Commander-in-Chief's alacrity and decisiveness in defending the United States Constitution.
Watching the insane and delusional slowly dig their way to Hell with a shovel made from lies is not a pretty sight to see.

I thank you though for serving as a warning to all who would venture onto your highway to Hell.

I pray that you make a quick U-Turn from your path to destruction.

My point has been proven.

You are a lying sack of shit who can’t back up his bullshit claims.

:dance: :dance: :dance:

Yes, because YOU saying anything is the unassailable truth!!! What an idiot you are, calling everyone else "liars" and demanding proof of everything we post, while you sit in your basement, and offer no proof, no discussion, only denial of the facts.

Why don't you have a job yet, FuckBoi????

Watching the insane and delusional slowly dig their way to Hell with a shovel made from lies is not a pretty sight to see.

I thank you though for serving as a warning to all who would venture onto your highway to Hell.

I pray that you make a quick U-Turn from your path to destruction.
My strict adherence to documented reality must be very upsetting for weird worshipers.

The Cry Baby Loser is looking is looking quite flushed lately.

OGC.gif

Screen Shot 2022-12-28 at 9.10.42 AM.png

Yes, because YOU saying anything is the unassailable truth!!! What an idiot you are, calling everyone else "liars" and demanding proof of everything we post, while you sit in your basement, and offer no proof, no discussion, only denial of the facts.

Why don't you have a job yet, FuckBoi????
You really are a lunatic.

The transcript of what he actually said proves you are a liar who just shat on any fragments of credibility you may have had left.

Jan. 6 report says Trump floated plan for 10,000 troops to protect him - recap of findings​

Ella LeeKevin McCoyDonovan SlackKevin JohnsonCandy WoodallJosh Meyer
USA TODAY

• Trump floated 10,000 troops to protect him: Two days before the assault, then-President Trump persisted in his desire to accompany demonstrators on a march to the Capitol, suggesting 10,000 National Guard troops could provide protection for him and an entourage.

Trump floated plan for 10,000 National Guard troops to protect him in march to Capitol​

Two days before the Jan. 6 assault, then-President Donald Trump persisted in his desire to accompany demonstrators on a march to the Capitol, suggesting that 10,000 National Guard troops could provide protection for him and an entourage.

According to the committee, White House Senior Advisor Max Miller “shot it down immediately” out of concern for Trump’s safety, indicating that there was no additional conversation about the National Guard protection plan.

“Just glad we killed the national guard and a procession,” Miller later texted to Trump aide Katrina Pierson.

The episode stands out, as there is no evidence that Trump ever called on the National Guard to put down the eventual riot at the Capitol, contributing to the long-delayed military response to the violent assault.
Jan. 6 report says Trump floated plan for 10,000 troops to protect him - recap of findings

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY​

Introductory Material to the Final Report of the Select Committee.pdf

Executive Summary

:itsok:

140 scrapped knees, and they were hospitalized for being too fat.

one was tazed into having a heart attack - one lost an eye - others were stabbed - one dude suffered crush discs & several developed PTSD so bad, they committed suicide.

Jan. 6 report says Trump floated plan for 10,000 troops to protect him

Way to channel your 'Inner Schiff' by authoring your own words as to what Trump said / meant.

If you ass-clowns didn't make up your own false narratives you would never have anything to say.

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back