Breaking: Hobbs defeats Lake

You're lying again. I actually called it, "bullshit."

But no worries. Your refusal to answer answered for you.
I did answer you and you think the Rs or Ds are going to alert the media because you’re an idiot.

I did answer you and you think the Rs or Ds are going to alert the media because you’re an idiot.

You did not answer, ya lyin' yutz. I challenged you to QUOTE Liberals saying that. You didn't quote even one.

You think I’m going to put my life on the line to satisfy a narcissist like you?!

LOLOLOLOLOL

It's life-threatening to quote somebody in an anonymous forum saying there's no daily violence in Chicago???

I don't which is bigger ... your pussy, your lies or your desperation. Help me decide.

rotfl-gif.288736

LOLOLOLOLOL

It's life-threatening to quote somebody in an anonymous forum saying there's no daily violence in Chicago???

I don't which is bigger ... your pussy, your lies or your desperation. Help me decide.

rotfl-gif.288736
You want proof.
Precisely define what you want without me putting my life in the line.

Quote some Liberals saying there's no daily violence in Chicago...
When I get home later I will start a Thread and you will see all the LibTards clicking the Smiley, as though you haven’t already seen that.

When I get home later I will start a Thread and you will see all the LibTards clicking the Smiley, as though you haven’t already seen that.

I didn't ask for smilies. I asked for quotes from people saying the things you attribute to them. If you do that, be sure to notify me.

I didn't ask for smilies. I asked for quotes from people saying the things you attribute to them. If you do that, be sure to notify me.
I guess, based on this post, you will no longer click the Smiley in place of a meaningful post.
Excellent!

Forum List

Back