Breaking Hate

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

How do you guys think racial hatred in this country can best be broken?
That's a really good question.

I watched a special about an older black man that befriended many white racists (Nazis, klan leaders, etc) when he tried to use the same kind of reasoning and diplomacy with blm, he was called a race traitor and uncle tom.

that was really disappointing to see.

my point is; each and every side needs to work on it's hate and not just expect everyone else to do all the work.
Thats dumb. Why would he use the same type of reasoning when what motivates the two groups are completely different?
being reasonable is dumb

and you wonder why there's hate
Being reasonable is smart. Believing that the same reasoning can be applied to different motivations is dumb.

I dont wonder why there is hate. I already know why.

A special program on msnbc on breaking hatred in America, featuring a former white supremacist who's made it his life mission to reform current white supremacists.

Powerful program.

Stop obsessing

Didn't realize it was going to be an ongoing series.

Tonight's new episode was about when he's too late.

Covered a family who lost their son/brother to a white nationalist/supremacist group.

He was killed by one of his white supremacist brothers, BEFORE he was able to leave the group.

Tragic.

Did any of you catch tonight's new episodes?

No, but hey, who decides Marc when I've made any of the steps to invade anyone else or stalk anybody else? Who assumes that? Re-examine I'm never driven with demands.

I bet everyone feels real professional getting involved in large money transaction fundraisers that fund schools, but then, that business c ulture is going to be under attack if that social trendsetter has to hear about fundraisers on the spot. That's off to the races with unnecessary personal insult and charges and implication in real life, all over with people.

I watched it some. I mean explain to me, caught wanting me on facebook so bad, that all I Did with it was show "this is some $*^% you don't have to deal with", I mean name a Sarbanes Oxley posted on facebook? Not the first word of that going to reach my parents because it looks bad. Then, somebody Currently performing a Mean occupation of my Time, is concerned or some junk, from the home They Are Threatening, about if I make the Show to their parties that I can Alternatively use my time to visit or participate. There is Never a word or clue or logic or reason about visiting strangers in some new hostile plan theory. This is just happening to me, whatever.

I think the Southern Poverty Law Center knows what that program is getting at. Unfortunately, the conversation for 60 years is narrowing down racism, not comparing northern European habits to other regional habits, but simply everyone using northern European habits and skin differentiations. No, there's no public conversation on that. I bet you're proud of your English language without faith in other languages, only then do you get to truly investigate Nativism, unlike some groups with some problem.

Last edited:

Covered a family who lost their son/brother to a white nationalist/supremacist group.

He was killed by one of his white supremacist brothers, BEFORE he was able to leave the group.

Tragic.

In your world, white supremacists are everywhere. Apparently the DNCMSM thinks the same way.

Can’t say I have ever met a white supremacist. Where might I find one?

Last edited:

Tragic.

In your would white supremacists are everywhere. Apparently the DNCMSM thinks the same way.

Can’t say I have ever met a white supremacist. Where might I find one?

They are everywhere I tell ya!

Everywhere I look I see racists and bed bugs!

201503_1904_agfaa_sm.jpg

Powerful program.

race.jpeg

thats right miketx avoid the facts that prove how wrong you are....in the other thread about mass shooters being white.....love that attitude.....head in ass of trump
Once again you people can't fathom that much of the 'NEWS" you claim as facts are nothing but twisted BS. Suppressed news, distorted news, lying news, but all ok with you since it feeds your false view of reality. You can't admit that you really have no facts about anything going on other than what the media feeds you. And you suck it up and parrot it back like you really know something. You don't know shit.

Powerful program.

By holding black racists to the same standard to which they hold whites.

When black racists are elected to public office and judgeships then create laws purposefully to create a negative outcome for white people they will be.

Forum List

Back