Breaking: Future Jihadist 'Clock Boy' Was Nuisance To Teachers For A Long Time

You make no sense at all. But then again, you never do.
Are you brain damaged? Yes, you are.

Sit down you fucking fraud. You're like a middle school child fling lame attempt at insults. Grow the fuck up and maybe people will start taking you serious
Only if they take him off ignore.

Which isn't likely.

His nonsense is annoying, he's not funny and can't debate worth a fuck
Next time he's challenged in a debate, he should just switch to a new screen name and start over fresh. Right Sassy?
Yeah...just read that crap of hers from yesterday...what a hoot. I guess all she has time for in her life in coming up with new screen names......talk about a fake.
I think this one's welcome is starting to run out. I wonder what the next will be?

A Sufi "future jihadist", Bigot Boy?
How many Sufi "jihadists" have you ever heard of?

Oh wait, look who I'm talking to ... "They-all-look-alike-to-me" man.
They do all look alike which is why we should profile all of them and treat them as suspected terrorist who could kill at any moment.

Sit down you fucking fraud. You're like a middle school child fling lame attempt at insults. Grow the fuck up and maybe people will start taking you serious
Only if they take him off ignore.

Which isn't likely.

His nonsense is annoying, he's not funny and can't debate worth a fuck
Next time he's challenged in a debate, he should just switch to a new screen name and start over fresh. Right Sassy?
Yeah...just read that crap of hers from yesterday...what a hoot. I guess all she has time for in her life in coming up with new screen names......talk about a fake.
I think this one's welcome is starting to run out. I wonder what the next will be?
She's not quite sane, is she............assuming she IS a she.

They do all look alike which is why we should profile all of them and treat them as suspected terrorist who could kill at any moment.
Let's say the same about all white men....they do all look alike and could be the next Ted Bundy who could kill at any moment. Let's profile all of them.

I find it interesting that they pointed to 2 times where he was suspended, and later, upon review, the suspensions were retracted.

Nope...............nothing to see here but rumor and innuendo.

Hater's gotta hate I guess........................

In this case "looks" are irrelevant since (a) you haven't actually met the kid, and (b) you made the conscious decision to hang the "jihadist" label on a subject you don't know but we do know is a Sufi.

In other words you've showcased your abject ignorance.

Again.

Like to see him and his family sued for fraud and threatening the school, with a fake bomb or bomb part.

City should make him pay the costs of the whole disruption and expense of the school and town.

Forum List

Back