BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

Shooter:
CtF31SyUAAIHV03.jpg

Was carrying a rifle..

What if he was white? would you still be upset or would you be cheering him on?

He is white. I cannot tell if he is Hispanic, Middle eastern, or
Italian or French.... or none of the above. Since they are looking for this guy----don't they have a better picture----like a
fix-up thing? (that means --ENHANCED)

Italian or French.... or none of the above. Since they are looking for this guy----don't they have a better picture----like a
I think "enhancing" security camera footage is just something they do in movies and TV

I think "enhancing" security camera footage is just something they do in movies and TV

really? all my time spent watching "LAW AND ORDER" has been wasted?

Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

Random?
Targeted?
Victims knew shooter?
I think it is reaction against 'whites' to Trump's racist policies and statements against Hispanics. The more people who support Trump, the more this kind of thing is going to happen.

Shooter here illegally.
Exactly. Trump's policies and rhetoric angers people. If he is elected, he will be making half the world (if not more) angry at us and more and more of this type of thing will happen.
You're blaming this violence on someone who is running for President?

Last edited:
Americans are cool with mass shootings by white people. 80 people in a movie theater or a room full of second graders? Who gives a shit?
If he was mexican it would be "we need to control our borders and stop immigrants", if he's muslim it would be "we need to kill all the musims and put them camps", if he was white well then he was mentally ill and we shouldn't rush to judgement and definetly dont take our guns lol

your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???

your are parroting islamo Nazi propaganda ----I cannot deny that many people say "we need to control our borders"----but
from where did you derive the "we need to kill all the muslims and put them in camps"???? You were in the mosque yesterday----ass up???
what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

what the fuck are you serious? people say that just on this site everyday alone?

"ALL THE TIME?? you got a citation? or three or four?

you got a citation?
are you kidding? look at the OP's posting history for start. the only people republicans about murdering more than muslims is black people.

Forum List

Back