BREAKING: Four Dead at Burlington Cascade Mall - Suspect Remains At Large

I am not sure I can get used to it. :(

I am not sure I can get used to it. :(
At one time I thought that too.

Yes, Democrats have generated a lot of murder and violence, bombings, brought in loads and loads of terrorists and illegal alien criminals, encouraged violent hate crimes, etc. It would best for the country if all of you Democrats immigrated to New Zealand with the Supreme Court Justice; they need 'enlightenment' and 'diversity' there, lots of it.

They said in the OP's news article that the man was a Hispanic male who was wearing a grey shirt.

I hope they catch him alive. And, I hope it's tonight.

But wait, Washington just passed more gun control laws in 2014. How could this possibly happen?

Simple.................the same way it happens in IL. Gun runners go to states where it is very easy to buy guns (GA, LA, TX, etc.), and buy as many as they can get with the money they've got. They then take those guns to other states where the gun regulations are much more strict, and sell them on the black market for anywhere from 3 to 5 times more than what they paid.

If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Yeah...............I know...............states rights and all that, but the trouble is, it's easy to buy guns in some states, and damn near impossible to buy them in others which is what makes the black market for them so lucrative. I mean, if you go from country to country, yeah, there's gonna be checks on what you're carrying. If you go from state to state? Not gonna get checked unless you get pulled over for something else (speeding, traffic violations, etc.) and the cop feels like you're doing something wrong.

The Vice channel has a cool series going on right now about the black market, and they did a show on gun running.

But wait, Washington just passed more gun control laws in 2014. How could this possibly happen?

Simple.................the same way it happens in IL. Gun runners go to states where it is very easy to buy guns (GA, LA, TX, etc.), and buy as many as they can get with the money they've got. They then take those guns to other states where the gun regulations are much more strict, and sell them on the black market for anywhere from 3 to 5 times more than what they paid.

If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Yeah...............I know...............states rights and all that, but the trouble is, it's easy to buy guns in some states, and damn near impossible to buy them in others which is what makes the black market for them so lucrative. I mean, if you go from country to country, yeah, there's gonna be checks on what you're carrying. If you go from state to state? Not gonna get checked unless you get pulled over for something else (speeding, traffic violations, etc.) and the cop feels like you're doing something wrong.

The Vice channel has a cool series going on right now about the black market, and they did a show on gun running.

So what you're saying is if the person is intent on shooting people they just ignore the law.

So what you're saying is if the person is intent on shooting people they just ignore the law.

Not only them, but the people who ship guns from one state where they are easy to get to another state where they are hard to get so they can make a profit.

Lots of things figure into this, you can't just simplify it to one small talking point.

Yeah....and that is a dumb thing to post.....Chicago has a higher murder rate than New York and Los Angeles...so what your stupid post is saying is that New York and Los Angeles gangs, living in cities with bigger populations than Chicago, either can't or won't drive to other states to buy guns.....tell us....do they not know how to use GPS, or do they get motion sickness?

So.....you have no fucking idea what you are talking about......the problem in Chicago....the sentence for a felon with a repeat arrest for illegal gun possesion....1 year......both the last and the current Police Superintendents have complained about the low sentences for gun crimes in Chicago...and why don't they have longer sentences...black democrat politicians...owned by the gangs, vote against them....

We are talking about felons caught with guns, repeatedly....who then go out and commit murder because they are back on the streets instead of in prison......

Please...stop reading talking points from anti-gun nut jobs...and do some basic research into the issue....

.....If you want enforceable gun laws, you're going to have to make them the same all across the board from state to state, and federalize them.

Translation: We need to elect Hillary so she can ban guns nationwide.

Dude, most of the things you described are already illegal. Do you think making it double illegal, even putting them on secret probation, is going to fix anything?

And another thing genius.....Puerto Rico....a territory of the United States...is a freaking Island...you can't just drive across the border and get guns......they have the strictest gun control laws in the United States and it's territories...and they have the one of the highest gun murder rates in the world....

Again...please do some basic research....

Starting to get used to this....sadly.

In the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands....we now have 357 million guns in private hands........the gun murder rate during this period...went down 49%.........guns in the hands of law abiding people are not the problem.........failure to recognize this...and a refusal to actually address criminals instead of attacking law abiding gun owners will not solve the problem......

New Topics

Forum List

Back