BREAKING FLASHBACK! Bill Clinton Asked Political Favor From UK's Tony Blair For 2000 Election

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
I wonder what Schiff, Pelosi, and Democrats have to say about this?

Tucker shows Bill Clinton asking for political favor from UK's Tony Blair for 2000 election

SG-bill-clinton-tony-blair-election-help.jpg

Shhhh, they don't want you to bring up Bill, since this diversion was to make everyone divert from asking questions about Clinton's Epstein Island trips and noticing the circle connection to the Saudis King and the convenient silencing of Kisoghi.
BCinTurkey341.jpg

Bill in Turkey

Okee dokee! What's it suppose to show that we are suppose to be enraged about???

Okee dokee! What's it suppose to show that we are suppose to be enraged about???

I don't know gosh. You have issue with Trump over the Ukraine narrative?
Trump held back our aid for the Ukraine, for his own personal favor being met.

He DID NOT put America and our National security goals in the region first.
The Ukrainian president thinks otherwise
Please....

You do not actually believe that, do you?

He's saying what he has to say... with the gun barrel to his head imo.

Contraire. Trump is absolutely putting USA first. That's what happens when a POTUS promises to drain the swamp and follows through. The Bidens are dirty, the Obama admin. was & remains dirty, the Russian spectacle is dirty as is the Ukraine spectacle.............INVESTIGATE THEM ALL, DRAIN THE SWAMP

OH SNAP!.....The leftist doesn't see a problem with the OBAMA admin. doing worse than what they're accusing Trump of. What matters is Trump only, all else requires blinders. Gee "Care4all" (irony), you should have that checked.

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.

Squaw is such an asshole....Absolute lying piece of shit!
she's a Jim Jone'ser. nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever be recognized by her if it doesn't align with her gods. nothing.

You could say that a lead pencil is a lead pencil and she'd say it was from fake news. I feel sorry for her. someone who has zero objectivity must be a bitch to be around cause she'd just sit there in a discussion and say , fake, fake, fake, fake, fake, hit carriage return, fake, fake, fake, fake.

Lead pencil, fake, fake, fake, hamburgers fake, blue sky, fake.

Help resolving a business dispute is hardly like withholding aid from a dependent government until they open phony investigations into your political opponents.
I just love the way this blind fool LIES about everything!

OH SNAP!.....The leftist doesn't see a problem with the OBAMA admin. doing worse than what they're accusing Trump of. What matters is Trump only, all else requires blinders. Gee "Care4all" (irony), you should have that checked.

There was nothing wrong with Biden doing such, it was America's goal to do such, not his own personal goal. He should be applauded, and was by Ukrainian Corruption Watchdog groups to our EU Allies, UK, IMF etc...

How can you not see the difference between what Biden did and what Trump was doing for his own personal benefit and NOT in America's best interest? :dunno:

The Ukrainian president thinks otherwise
Please....

You do not actually believe that, do you?

He's saying what he has to say... with the gun barrel to his head imo.

Lord, prove it.

Forum List

Back