Breaking: Fired FBI Andrew McCabe Suddenly Drops Wrongful Termination Case Against DOJ

The left will sacrifice the pawns for their quest of power and coup of the sitting President.

They will turn on their Hero's of the Russia Collusion Lunacy in a New York Second......and go oh well too bad for you guys..........

We shall see if the corrupt FBI guys get the Justice they deserve. I highly doubt more than a few pawns will go down. McCabe might be a pawn to destroy. We shall see.

The left will sacrifice the pawns for their quest of power and coup of the sitting President.

They will turn on their Hero's of the Russia Collusion Lunacy in a New York Second......and go oh well too bad for you guys..........

We shall see if the corrupt FBI guys get the Justice they deserve. I highly doubt more than a few pawns will go down. McCabe might be a pawn to destroy. We shall see.

Cool story bro.

Oh goodie. Please point out your proof.

Go to youtube, type in comey lies to Congress.

Knock yourself out

Nope. Lots of nutbag videos on youtube I'm not going to watch them all till I prove your claim. If there is proof there present it. If not, STFU.
Coward! You're afraid of the truth!

One way to prove that would be for you to present some, and see what happens. I'll wait.
Imagine if you will a group of people who demand something that they themselves will never give.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Liberals demanding evidence is like an arsonist demanding you give him or her a match.

Got it. You don't have any proof.

Go to youtube, type in comey lies to Congress.

Knock yourself out

Nope. Lots of nutbag videos on youtube I'm not going to watch them all till I prove your claim. If there is proof there present it. If not, STFU.
Coward! You're afraid of the truth!

One way to prove that would be for you to present some, and see what happens. I'll wait.
Imagine if you will a group of people who demand something that they themselves will never give.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Liberals demanding evidence is like an arsonist demanding you give him or her a match.

Got it. You don't have any proof.
Time will tell now will it not............good luck with that..........Only one question.......will you throw McCabe under a Greyhound bus when he's nailed for it......

LOL

Forum List

Back