BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

Quite a difference lying about a blowjob, and lying about receiving aid in an American Presidential election from an enemy power.
So now explain what Kusher could have accomplished AFTER Trump won the election to "aid" the Russians to help Trump win the election.
NOTE Kushner met with a Russian bank official in DECEMBER!
You LIB dummies are priceless!

Hillary did do many things wrong, including unethical behavior. However, like her other scandals, there wasn't enough to prosecute her.

seriously, guy... you've spent hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons, and really the only thing you came up with was Bill lied about getting a beej.

Give me a few million dollars to investigate you, threaten your friends and coworkers with prosecution if they don't tell me the story I want to hear, and I promise you, I'd get you on something.

don't forget about benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................................... all that cash spent on how many bogus investigations & hearings? & what do they show for it?

lol- that's fiscal conservatism at its best.

I believe Flynn's immunity request is a prank with the clever purpose of imparting a positive reflection on the Trump camp. Flynn's request will promote anticipation of some damaging information which will not be forthcoming, thus imparting the opposite effect.
It's also possible he's not given immunity because the FBI feels they've better off indicting him on crimes he's already committed. As of now, that may only be perjury, but they're also in possession of transcripts from conversations Flynn had with Russians who were wiretapped and for all we know, reveal Flynn violated other laws.
It's possible, but the fact remains we don't know. It could be something or, like Clinton's aides immunity deals, it could be nothing.

Flynn is smart enough to figure that everything he said in his conversations is known by the FBI. He'll act accordingly.

he wasn't smart enough to register as a foreign agent to both russia & turkey. shirley he knew that would raise red flags in & of itself.

oopsie.

I believe Flynn's immunity request is a prank with the clever purpose of imparting a positive reflection on the Trump camp. Flynn's request will promote anticipation of some damaging information which will not be forthcoming, thus imparting the opposite effect.
It's also possible he's not given immunity because the FBI feels they've better off indicting him on crimes he's already committed. As of now, that may only be perjury, but they're also in possession of transcripts from conversations Flynn had with Russians who were wiretapped and for all we know, reveal Flynn violated other laws.
It's possible, but the fact remains we don't know. It could be something or, like Clinton's aides immunity deals, it could be nothing.

Flynn is smart enough to figure that everything he said in his conversations is known by the FBI. He'll act accordingly.

he wasn't smart enough to register as a foreign agent to both russia & turkey. shirley he knew that would raise red flags in & of itself.

oopsie.
If true, it is an "oopsie". If not, then it's just the Democrats doing exactly what they've accused the Republicans of doing a few times.

Hillary did do many things wrong, including unethical behavior. However, like her other scandals, there wasn't enough to prosecute her.

seriously, guy... you've spent hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons, and really the only thing you came up with was Bill lied about getting a beej.

Give me a few million dollars to investigate you, threaten your friends and coworkers with prosecution if they don't tell me the story I want to hear, and I promise you, I'd get you on something.

don't forget about benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....................................... all that cash spent on how many bogus investigations & hearings? & what do they show for it?

Agreed much of Benghazi was just trying to take down Hillary.
OTOH, I strongly believe the full story of Benghazi hasn't been revealed yet; namely that the WH ordered guns to be removed from Libya and given to secular Syrian rebels. That the reason Stevens was there was to be the eyes and ears of State and/or the WH in a CIA-run operation. In that case, it was President Obama who should have been investigated, not a clueless, out-of-the-loop SoS.

OTOH, I strongly believe the full story of Benghazi hasn't been revealed yet; namely that the WH ordered guns to be removed from Libya and given to secular Syrian rebels. That the reason Stevens was there was to be the eyes and ears of State and/or the WH in a CIA-run operation. In that case, it was President Obama who should have been investigated, not a clueless, out-of-the-loop SoS.

The biggest thing that bugs me, is that it seems that the State Department thought it was more important to try and keep their CIA undercover cell secret than let them try to go to the consulate and help save lives. That irks me and always will. The government always looks at the "long game" when deciding who's lives are important verses future endeavors.

The "old wives tales" apparently is news to one of my liberal news feeds. It's practical news that probably isn't deliberately lying, i.e. we could find out that one item was wrong or completely correct in the near future.

What I'm trying to point out is most of us can discern news and opinion, but cannot discern true news from fake news. Back in the day, opinions were put in the editorial section, but today it's in the news especially with CNN. They're too biased to be considered news. They're the Communist News Network. Brainwashing propaganda.
Looks more like "filler" than news. A consequence of 24 hour "news" channels. Fox, CNN, MSNBC all have it.

I fail to see why you hate CNN so much but never have anything to say about Fox or MSNBC who have just as many talking heads filling the airwaves with "infotainment".

Sure it's filler, but what I would call part of "news." Before 24-hr cable news, my local news channel used to promote the best in news, weather, sports and entertainment, and sometimes they had an editorial at the end. Today, we have 24-hour news which is overkill and that's what CNN does. However, it's biased and filtered news and opinion for the left. CNN gets the most criticism because it's what is shown at work (Apple) and where I go workout. Thank God, we can choose individual channels now where I can workout. CNN is still piped to me if I eat at the larger dining hall or break rooms. I noticed that CNN has been taken down and replaced with sports and fitness related advertising at my fitness center, so enjoy it a lot more. I would prolly criticize Fox News or MSNBC but they're not as ubiquitous. I have to go to those local websites or dial it on my channel selector to get it.

BRADYFBI-600x598.jpg

Ummmm, I don't know who you think I am, but I didn't spend a dime. As the facts previously posted have shown, not only were 15(?) people convicted on Whitewater but Bill was guilty of perjury and, facing disbarment, he voluntarily resigned.

You guys can keep trying to paint your 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation as a win, but it really wasn't.

We all know the Lizard People were really responsible.

Because you just went into whacky conspiracy land, you might as well go all out.

Funny, but wrong premise. The Russians aren't guilty of "rigging the election". What they are guilty of is hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC. What they did was try to influence the election by selectively releasing hacked data.

Did it influence the election? I doubt it, but if someone takes a shot at me, even though they missed, I'm going to be pissed.

Funny, but wrong premise. The Russians aren't guilty of "rigging the election". What they are guilty of is hacking the DNC and, probably, the RNC. What they did was try to influence the election by selectively releasing hacked data.

Did it influence the election? I doubt it, but if someone takes a shot at me, even though they missed, I'm going to be pissed.

Aren't you more interested in WHY they took a shot at you.

Whether or not their interference for Cheeto Jesus was effective or not, the very fact they wanted him to win, and may have been invested in it enough to commit resources to making it happen, should concern you.

We all know the Lizard People were really responsible.....
That's as realistic as most of your ideas.

...Because you just went into whacky conspiracy land, you might as well go all out.
Really? How so? Can you explain what the CIA annex was doing there? Can you explain why an Ambassador of the United States was at a consulate in a known hostile city on the anniversary of 9/11 instead of in the safer haven of the Tripoli embassy?

Aren't you more interested in WHY they took a shot at you.

Whether or not their interference for Cheeto Jesus was effective or not, the very fact they wanted him to win, and may have been invested in it enough to commit resources to making it happen, should concern you.
It's pretty clear why the Russians "took a shot" at us. As for Trump, if it had been Jeb! or Cruz, do you really think the fucking Russians wouldn't have done the same thing? This isn't about Trump, it's about the fucking Russians pulling shit via cyberwarfare. The same with the Chinese and the North Koreans.

Ummmm, I don't know who you think I am, but I didn't spend a dime. As the facts previously posted have shown, not only were 15(?) people convicted on Whitewater but Bill was guilty of perjury and, facing disbarment, he voluntarily resigned.

You guys can keep trying to paint your 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation as a win, but it really wasn't.
Please quote a single post where I claimed this "70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation" was a win. The fact remains the Clintons are slick and shifty, but the Republicans are guilty of overkill. Partisan politics on both sides has split our nation. Yes, I think the Republicans are worse if for no other reason than they attack their own by calling them "RINOs" whereas the Democrats don't do that, but that doesn't absolve the Democrats from partisan partisan politics, corruption or cronyism because they are certainly guilty of that.

The biggest thing that bugs me, is that it seems that the State Department thought it was more important to try and keep their CIA undercover cell secret than let them try to go to the consulate and help save lives. That irks me and always will. The government always looks at the "long game" when deciding who's lives are important verses future endeavors.
State doesn't control the CIA, the WH does. A US ambassador has two bosses; the WH and State. State would be involved in Libyan relations and helping the nation rebuild itself, this included removing the massive number of automatic AK-47s flowing around the streets. The CIA takes it's direction from the WH via it's chain of command. It they're told to collect weapons and put them on a ship, that's what they'll do.

Just so we're clear, I fully support the idea of removing weapons from Libya and giving them to secular Syrian rebels.

State doesn't control the CIA, the WH does. A US ambassador has two bosses; the WH and State. State would be involved in Libyan relations and helping the nation rebuild itself, this included removing the massive number of automatic AK-47s flowing around the streets. The CIA takes it's direction from the WH via it's chain of command. It they're told to collect weapons and put them on a ship, that's what they'll do.

Just so we're clear, I fully support the idea of removing weapons from Libya and giving them to secular Syrian rebels.

Not sure what you are responding to. I didn't say a thing about collecting weapons and giving them to someone. When the shit went down at the consulate, there was a secret CIA house just a few blocks away with able bodied, well-trained armed Americans that could have been sent to help, and they were told to stand down and not help. Why? Why because the U.S. government didn't want to give away the position of their "secret" CIA base of operations... and what was the price? Possibly 4 American lives. I have a problem with that.

Not sure what you are responding to. I didn't say a thing about collecting weapons and giving them to someone. When the shit went down at the consulate, there was a secret CIA house just a few blocks away with able bodied, well-trained armed Americans that could have been sent to help, and they were told to stand down and not help. Why? Why because the U.S. government didn't want to give away the position of their "secret" CIA base of operations... and what was the price? Possibly 4 American lives. I have a problem with that.
Fog of war. I think it was a good call, albeit controversial and a major point the RWs made attacking the Left. You might try reading Sun Tzu's "Art of War" for some enlightenment on the subject of military strategy and tactics. As callous as it may seem, it's better to lose four people than eight or twenty. How many people were in the CIA complex and might have been lost if the station chief had sent his best defenders over to the consulate then found himself under attack, as happened. Let's not forget that only two deaths were at the consulate. The other two were at the CIA annex when it came under attack a few hours later.

Monday-morning quarterbacking is fun and 20/20 Hindsight is always perfect, but it's a lot different in the field under fire. IMHO, the station chief made the correct call.

http://www.puppetpress.com/classics/ArtofWarbySunTzu.pdf

The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Download

Fog of war. I think it was a good call, albeit controversial and a major point the RWs made attacking the Left. You might try reading Sun Tzu's "Art of War" for some enlightenment on the subject of military strategy and tactics. As callous as it may seem, it's better to lose four people than eight or twenty. How many people were in the CIA complex and might have been lost if the station chief had sent his best defenders over to the consulate then found himself under attack, as happened. Let's not forget that only two deaths were at the consulate. The other two were at the CIA annex when it came under attack a few hours later.

Monday-morning quarterbacking is fun and 20/20 Hindsight is always perfect, but it's a lot different in the field under fire. IMHO, the station chief made the correct call.

http://www.puppetpress.com/classics/ArtofWarbySunTzu.pdf

The Art of War by Sun Tzu - Download

Yeah but if they would have sent them before the shit really hit the fan and the bystanders would have seen there was backup, they may have dispersed and things may have never gotten to the level it got to. You can quote what you want, and I'll quote you back, "You NEVER leave a man behind."

Forum List

Back