BREAKING: FBI May Have Flipped Flynn

So are the LWLs here agreed that being granted immunity doesn't mean a person is guilty of a crime? Or does asking for or being granted immunity depending upon their political affiliations?

since the E-mail investigation was bullshit to start with, so were the immunity deals.

Again, none of these people asked to be part of a bullshit investigation. General McWhacky is preemtively asking for immunity because he KNOWS he did something wrong.

But until I am sure we can use him to get Trump out of office, let him swing in the wind.
Translation: Immunity deals equaling guilt only applies to Republicans, not Democrats.

Thanks for your input, Joe.
Even Trump says immunity is a indication of guilt...

Translation: Immunity deals equaling guilt only applies to Republicans, not Democrats.

Naw, it's applying a little common sense. They offered those folks immunity deals hoping that they'd break bad on Hillary... which they didn't.

As opposed to Flynn, who is offering testimony no one asked him for for immunity.

Which I'm totally fine with giving him if he can give us the dirt on Trump. Otherwise, we've already got him for lying to the FBI.
Common sense is reading the facts, knowing those immunity deals were actually given, not just offered as you falsely claim.

You are free to be as partisan and lie as much as you want. You are free to believe only Republicans who are given immunity deals are guilty. I'm free to disagree with you on all of those ideas.

So are the LWLs here agreed that being granted immunity doesn't mean a person is guilty of a crime? Or does asking for or being granted immunity depending upon their political affiliations?

since the E-mail investigation was bullshit to start with, so were the immunity deals.

Again, none of these people asked to be part of a bullshit investigation. General McWhacky is preemtively asking for immunity because he KNOWS he did something wrong.

But until I am sure we can use him to get Trump out of office, let him swing in the wind.

LOL You are a few days behind in the conversation. Yes, both Flynn and Trump had said so. Do you agree with them or not?

LOL You are a few days behind in the conversation. Yes, both Flynn and Trump had said so. Do you agree with them or not?

Behind on what? I posted that days ago when Flynn first sought immunity?

And do I believe him? No. I believe there are many reasons one would want immunity. But I don't speak for Flynn and he's seeking immunity and he believes it means a crime was probably committed.

Lock him up! :lmao:

Looks more like "filler" than news. A consequence of 24 hour "news" channels. Fox, CNN, MSNBC all have it.

I fail to see why you hate CNN so much but never have anything to say about Fox or MSNBC who have just as many talking heads filling the airwaves with "infotainment".
Drip........drip........drip Trump won't survive his ties with Russia!!!! IMPEACH THE BASTARD.
If he's guilty of treason, he should be impeached. If he's only guilty of beating Hillary in the election, then he gets to search his term.

According to the fascists, beating Hillary IS treason - the ONLY treason.

Let me lay out all the evidence against Trump:

Need me to repeat it?
Trump has too much time left in office to beat his treasonous affair with russia.

Trump had not treasonous affair with Russia, but you know who did?

Mob Boss Hillary Clinton has made a career of selling favors to the extremely rich and powerful. From her early days of defrauding Little Rock Businesses with threats of crippling witch hunt investigations by the Attorney General, her husband and lackey Bill, to the brokering of uranium sales to Vladamir Putin, Hillary has been in the pocket of those who could pay.

The connections to big oil like Exxon Mobil, Duke Energy, Citi Bank, are well known. Exxon and Duke move Russian oil to Europe, the Clinton Mob has their hands in it. Citi is the major financier for the Russian oil trade working with Moscow based Alfa Bank. The Clinton crime family has received huge sums from Citi. Interestingly enough, many of the ties to the Clinton Mob also trace back to the Bush family, partially explaining the demand of Dubya that Citi be bailed out in 2008.

Selling Uranium to Putin:

{In 2015, The New York Times reported on the ties between the Clinton Foundation and its board member, Canadian Financier Frank Giustra, as a Russian company pushed for control of United States based uranium resources. In 2008, The New York Times reported that Giustra donated millions of dollars to gain access to the Clintons and used his relationship as leverage in a multi-million-dollar uranium deal in the former Soviet Union Republic of Kazakhstan, which Bill Clinton visited with him.}

This dirty little deal reveals the close ties of the Clinton Mob and Russia and illustrates the crime family working AS AN AGENT of the Russian government.

Direct Payments from Russia:

{In June 2010, Bill Clinton visited Moscow to give a keynote speech for $500,000 to Renaissance Capital, a Russian investment bank owned by Mikhail Prokhorov, who owns the Brooklyn Nets, Barclays Center Arena, and several other entertainment venues in Brooklyn. In 2015, The Wall Street Journal reported that Clinton received a personal thank you note for the speech from Vladimir Putin and a press release from Renaissance Capital noted that the conference was attended by several Russian officials and corporate leaders.}

A cool half million from Putin to the Clinton mob, no need for a go between. This was at a time when Mafia Don Hillary was Secretary of State and close to the time Barack Obama was promising "flexibility" in dealing with Putin.

Ties to the Russian Mob:

International crime is a major factor in our world. That an American crime family like the Clintons would align themselves with Russian mobsters is not surprising, and in fact fully expected.

Billionaire Mikhail Fridman, the founder and owner of the Russia-based Alfa Bank is one of the premiere heads of organized crime in Russia. In 2003, Bill Clinton presented the Golden Plate Award of the International Academy of Achievement in Washington D.C. to this close associate of theirs.

In 2016, Bloomberg reported that Bill Clinton’s Chief of Staff Thomas McLarty III was advising Fridman’s company LetterOne about investing $3 billion in the United States’ healthcare system.

{Emails obtained from the conservative group Citizens United revealed that the Clinton Foundation staff pushed Hillary Clinton’s State Department to meet with Russian billionaire Viktor Veselberg, who has donated at least $50,000 to the Clinton Foundation.}

KGB Links:

The Russian Mob grew out of the former KGB, so it is of little surprise that many Clinton confidants are former KGB agents including Putin himself.

{Billionaire Gennady Timchenko, who is rumored to be a former KGB agent, acquired several holdings of Clinton donor Tom Steyer’s hedge fund in 2010.}

{Russian billionaire Leonard Blavatnik’s wife has donated $33,400 to the Democratic Party and gave the maximum donation for an individual, $2,700, to Hillary Clinton during her presidential campaign. Daria Zhukova, the wife of Russian billionaire Roman Abramovich, a Putin ally, donated the same amount.}

The Podesta Link:

Last week I pointed out, as did many others on this board, that Mob Boss Hillary Clinton's chief of staff, John Podesta was neck deep in dealing with Russia. John runs the Podesta Group with his brother Tony. The Podesta group;

{in 2016 lobbied on behalf of Sberbank, which is owned by the Russian Central Bank. The firm also lobbied for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine, the same one that caused Trump adviser Paul Manafort to resign in embarrassment after it was revealed that he worked for former pro-Russian Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych. Politico reported that the revelations about Manafort were provided to the Clinton campaign from the Ukrainian government through a DNC consultant who met with Ukrainian officials at the Ukrainian embassy in Washington D.C.}

References:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Hillary's Russia Connection

Speaking Fees Meet Politics for Clintons

The Clintons’ Neoliberal Dystopian Ties to Russia’s Billionaires

I didn't vote for Trump and I sincerely believe he never thought he'd become President. However, now he's in the hotseat and he can't just quit without looking like a spineless idiot. Going with that same thought, I do not believe he committed treason to gain a job he didn't want.

Does he have relations with the Russians? Yes. He's a businessman. Lots of American businessmen have relations with both the Russians and the Chinese. Obviously our trade with the Chinese is "huuuuuuuge". With the Russians, not so much. However, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the potential for trade with the Russians for their vast resources. The problem is Russian adventurism trying to regain their lost "satellite nations".

Still, seeking business relations with Russia and lobbying US politicians to establish those relations isn't crime. If someone did commit a crime or, worse, commit treason, I support seeing them fully prosecuted for their actions.

I didn't vote for Trump and I sincerely believe he never thought he'd become President. However, now he's in the hotseat and he can't just quit without looking like a spineless idiot. Going with that same thought, I do not believe he committed treason to gain a job he didn't want.

Does he have relations with the Russians? Yes. He's a businessman. Lots of American businessmen have relations with both the Russians and the Chinese. Obviously our trade with the Chinese is "huuuuuuuge". With the Russians, not so much. However, it doesn't take a genius to figure out the potential for trade with the Russians for their vast resources. The problem is Russian adventurism trying to regain their lost "satellite nations".

Still, seeking business relations with Russia and lobbying US politicians to establish those relations isn't crime. If someone did commit a crime or, worse, commit treason, I support seeing them fully prosecuted for their actions.

The issue is not doing business with Russia, the issue is aiding and abetting the Russian interferance with our electoral process. And if the clown did do that, that is, indeed, treason.

I believe Flynn's immunity request is a prank with the clever purpose of imparting a positive reflection on the Trump camp. Flynn's request will promote anticipation of some damaging information which will not be forthcoming, thus imparting the opposite effect.

Common sense is reading the facts, knowing those immunity deals were actually given, not just offered as you falsely claim.

You are free to be as partisan and lie as much as you want. You are free to believe only Republicans who are given immunity deals are guilty. I'm free to disagree with you on all of those ideas.

You are free to consider that a witchhunt where everyone admitted Mrs. Clinton didn't do anything wrong after years of implying she did meant something.

As opposed to Flynn,who we have already caught breaking several laws, and is now trying to weasel his way out of it.

The issue is not doing business with Russia, the issue is aiding and abetting the Russian interferance with our electoral process. And if the clown did do that, that is, indeed, treason.

uh-ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... jared has some 'splainin to do.....

Russian banker who met with Jared Kushner has ties to Putin
By Thomas Frank and Marshall Cohen, CNN

Updated 5:41 PM ET, Tue March 28, 2017

Story highlights
  • Lawmakers want to question Kushner about meeting with Russian banker and ambassador
  • Russian banker who met with Kushner has deep ties to the Russian government
(CNN)The Russian bank chairman who met with Jared Kushner in December isn't your ordinary banker.

His state-run bank has been under US sanctions for nearly three years.
He was appointed to his job by Russian President Vladimir Putin after eight years at Russia's biggest state-owned commercial bank.
And he graduated from the Russian academy of Federal Security Service, which trains people to work in Russia's intelligence and security forces.
Sergey Gorkov's meeting with Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and one of his closest advisers, will be scrutinized by congressional investigators probing links between Trump associates and the Russian government. Gorkov is chairman of VneshEconomBank, or VEB, a Russian development agency that has been under US sanctions since July 2014.
The meeting is raising questions both because of the sanctions and because Kushner spent years as a real-estate developer and was trying to attract financing for a building project of his in Manhattan.
The White House said Kushner was acting as a Trump adviser -- not as a private developer -- when he met with Gorkov.
[...]

Russian banker who met Jared Kushner has ties to Putin - CNNPolitics.com

the question begs: why didn't kushner divulge that info when he had the opportunity if it was all above board? he didn't utter a peep about it until investigators let him in on the fact that they knew about it.
Russian banker who met Jared Kushner has ties to Putin - CNNPolitics.com

You are free to consider that a witchhunt where everyone admitted Mrs. Clinton didn't do anything wrong after years of implying she did meant something.

As opposed to Flynn,who we have already caught breaking several laws, and is now trying to weasel his way out of it.
Hillary did do many things wrong, including unethical behavior. However, like her other scandals, there wasn't enough to prosecute her. Although both the Clintons have a very long history of unethical behavior, they are very good about knowing where the lines are drawn. This is why Hillary hasn't been charged, but why so many people don't trust her.

Her favorability numbers have always been low because of her unethical behavior regardless of the fact she's never been charged with a crime.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Clinton: Favorable/Unfavorable

I believe Flynn's immunity request is a prank with the clever purpose of imparting a positive reflection on the Trump camp. Flynn's request will promote anticipation of some damaging information which will not be forthcoming, thus imparting the opposite effect.
It's also possible he's not given immunity because the FBI feels they've better off indicting him on crimes he's already committed. As of now, that may only be perjury, but they're also in possession of transcripts from conversations Flynn had with Russians who were wiretapped and for all we know, reveal Flynn violated other laws.

Hillary did do many things wrong, including unethical behavior. However, like her other scandals, there wasn't enough to prosecute her.

seriously, guy... you've spent hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons, and really the only thing you came up with was Bill lied about getting a beej.

Give me a few million dollars to investigate you, threaten your friends and coworkers with prosecution if they don't tell me the story I want to hear, and I promise you, I'd get you on something.

It's also possible he's not given immunity because the FBI feels they've better off indicting him on crimes he's already committed. As of now, that may only be perjury, but they're also in possession of transcripts from conversations Flynn had with Russians who were wiretapped and for all we know, reveal Flynn violated other laws.
It's possible, but the fact remains we don't know. It could be something or, like Clinton's aides immunity deals, it could be nothing.

Flynn is smart enough to figure that everything he said in his conversations is known by the FBI. He'll act accordingly.

Hillary did do many things wrong, including unethical behavior. However, like her other scandals, there wasn't enough to prosecute her.

seriously, guy... you've spent hundreds of millions of dollars investigating the Clintons, and really the only thing you came up with was Bill lied about getting a beej.

Give me a few million dollars to investigate you, threaten your friends and coworkers with prosecution if they don't tell me the story I want to hear, and I promise you, I'd get you on something.
Ummmm, I don't know who you think I am, but I didn't spend a dime. As the facts previously posted have shown, not only were 15(?) people convicted on Whitewater but Bill was guilty of perjury and, facing disbarment, he voluntarily resigned.

Bill Clinton was Fined, Disbarred Over the Monica Lewinsky Scandal
On his last day in office in 2001, Clinton agreed to a five-year suspension of his Arkansas law license in order to head off any criminal charges for lying under oath about his relationship with Lewinsky. Clinton has been eligible to seek reinstatement of his license since 2006, but as of 2013 he had not applied to do so.

Shortly after Clinton’s license was suspended in Arkansas, the U.S. Supreme Court suspended Clinton from presenting cases in front of the highest court (which he had never done) and gave him 40 days to contest his disbarment (which Clinton did not do). Instead, he resigned from the Supreme Court bar:

Your seeking to start a witch hunt on me, Trump or anyone else to the right of your own politics is interesting. If such witch hunts are wrong, then why do you support doing them?

Forum List

Back