Breaking! Colin Powell dies

A dedicated, intelligent, dignified, thoughtful, respectful man.

The country could use far more of people like that. Rest in Peace, sir.
No argument here. He was only in my chain of once, but he was fairly well respected with the ranks.

It’s a shame that his political career somewhat tainted his military legacy.

The wars were voted on and authorized by the US Congress, as the US Constitution requires...they were perfectly legal.
BASED ON LIES.

Colin Powell, Who Helped George W. Bush Lie Nation Into Iraq War, Dead at 84​

The doubly sad news....he probably caught it from someone who refused to get vaccinated.
You really are this dumb, aren't you?

There is no logical reason to believe such a thing.

He had had the jab, and HE had it. SO. . . :dunno:

If anyting, IMO, the reverse is true. Folks that don't get the jab, KNOW when they are feeling ill, and they self-isolate, and quarantine when they are feeling ill. OTH? IF YOU GET IT? You won't have a GD clue, b/c the vaccines mask that fact that you have it. DUH!

What the hell kind of logic makes you utter such nonsense, other than either propaganda you have been exposed to, or an agenda?

I was considering Powell’s 8 hour plane ride back to the states after he learned about the 2nd tower. I was under the impression that it’s been “relatively recent” for aircraft to have what we have now, particularly regarding secured, classified lines?

He initially didn’t support going after SH prior to Bush and Company alliance kicking in - including various Congressional types fully on board in a very short time, MS Media weighed in heavily interpreting the facts for us, so there’s that. I am under no delusion that I can detect all good guys from bad guys, so I look at their history, their track record to put past actions into it. Oh yeah, there are hidden levels within top elements across sectors that public won’t know until a later time perhaps . I make my assessments based on what I read and hear with the goal of being less informed. I keep the bar low so I avoid any personal disappointment lol
I'm not sure how he was traveling. Doubt it was commercial, so probably had secure comm. I made my assessment within 48 hours, knew where we would be responding (and in a big way before Reserve Component in St Louis knew there was going to be a mission. Made another assessment when the Iraq crap came up, again using normal and non-normal sources. I have a pretty good average for being right, though way out of the loop or access to people in the loop now.

Amazing amazing how ignorant supposedly interested in politics GOP base voters can be so ignorant listening to your crap instead of real news. These vaccines have a 94% effectiveness to start with, that means 6% may get it. One hell of a lot better than 100% like un vaccinated dildos. Plus the version they get is much less dangerous. I caramba change the God damn channel. Read something not from GOP propaganda garbage. Poor America
Much less dangerous? He died from it.

We are already over 96% effective against WuFlu without any vaccine. Natural immunity afterwards is far superior to your shit vaccines, and we don’t have to worry about myocarditis or blood clots.

This thread is another example of the “mass hysteria” going on in this country that Tucker Carlson talked about.

You Vax-Cultists are in complete denial of reality, and are blaming unvaccinated people for the death of a fully vaccinated person who died of WuFlu. It’s like you’d rather go on believing all the lies you’ve been fed than admit you’re wrong. But, that is the power of propaganda, they literally have you idiots believing males can get pregnant, so anything is possible.

So sad to see the dancing with glee over an vaccinated 84 year old dying of Covid. Just like some would dance with glee if a person wearing a seatbelt was killed in a car crash?
Wow.

That is not, a person dancing with glee. It is just westwall pointing out facts, which are inconvenient to your worldview.

Folks have been telling you since the start of this that healthcare workers have not been given training on how to make reports to VAERS, that those numbers are woefully under-reported, that these experimental jabs are not, "safe & effective," and that, it would only be a matter of time before someone of import, of noteworthiness got killed from them.

. . . and yet? Whenever some minor B list celebrity died, some obscure YouTuber or local conservative talk-show radio host, you folks that want to push this jab, and strip folks bodily autonomy, would always be the first to celebrate a pro-vaccine safety person's death.

Don't pretend you aren't what you are accusing others of.

"He was over the age of 80, he had cancer, and a treatment for his cancer made him vulnerable," Reiner told CNN's Jim Sciutto and Erica Hill. "So, when we try and convince young people who feel that they are low-risk from the virus itself why they need to be vaccinated, it's to protect our treasures, our people like General Powell, our grandparents, because while, you know, a 25-year-old may do quite well with the infection, if they spread it to someone like General Powell, they will not. That is the imperative for vaccination in this country."

This is the COVID pandemic response summed up in one statement. Hey young person who has little to no risk from this disease, Im going to need you to take an experimental vaccine that we arent sure of the long term effects of because 84 y/o cancer patients are scared they are going to die.......

Forum List

Back