Breaking! Colin Powell dies

He took a lot of credit for the success in Desert Storm, but it was General Schwarzkopf who did most of the work.
He and Schwarzkopf both got well-deserved credit for desert storm. A huge amount credit goes to the staff plans writers and presenters at decision briefs, where the Generals critique and choose from the plans presented. Later I worked directly for one of those guys on his staff when he became G3 at V Corps Headquarter. Quite a learning experience.

I believe 84 is around the time a mild breeze becomes deadly.
Lol those poor lightweight 84-year-olds need to gain weight if that’s the case! You’re referencing the feeble and sadly there are many and a lot of it is by choice not just because of “natural aging”. I even hate to use that word elderly nowadays especially, because some of these older folks can be as active as a 55 year old given the right genetics, diet, and lifestyle. I’ve open my eyes more because my 19 yo daughter recently called me an “ageist” due to a comment I had made. She reminded me of how I talk about looking at the individual first and foremost lol So yeah there are 84-year-olds about ready to drop over from a strong wind (sad imo because usually it doesn’t have to be that way) and there are 84-year-olds jogging the beach daily. Some might be a little slow but they’re out there jogging! Anyway, my point is to just note that the claim that all “fill in the blank here with most any category” are just the same. Same thing on the other end of the spectrum for toddlers- no two are exactly alike unless you’re talking about identical twins, and even then studies are showing that are still differences due to environmental influence on personalities.

I know your post was at least half in jest, but interested in your thoughts.

So unless you're 84, there's no reason to get your shots, right?

I guess it's a good this he was fully-vaccinated. Otherwise he could have died worse.
The current shots they’re trying to continue to pedal are crap products marketed as fake “vaccines”. Five years from now full on discussions will be revealing that fact. There is currently a political motivation to silence the facts and continue the lunacy.

Lol those poor lightweight 84-year-olds need to gain weight if that’s the case! You’re referencing the feeble and sadly there are many and a lot of it is by choice not just because of “natural aging”. I even hate to use that word elderly nowadays especially, because some of these older folks can be as active as a 55 year old given the right genetics, diet, and lifestyle. I’ve open my eyes more because my 19 yo daughter recently called me an “ageist” due to a comment I had made. She reminded me of how I talk about looking at the individual first and foremost lol So yeah there are 84-year-olds about ready to drop over from a strong wind (sad imo because usually it doesn’t have to be that way) and there are 84-year-olds jogging the beach daily. Some might be a little slow but they’re out there jogging! Anyway, my point is to just note that the claim that all “fill in the blank here with most any category” are just the same. Same thing on the other end of the spectrum for toddlers- no two are exactly alike unless you’re talking about identical twins, and even then studies are showing that are still differences due to environmental influence on personalities.

I know your post was at least half in jest, but interested in your thoughts.
You're absolutely right. When I'm at the gym the most badass old people I see are the swimmers. There are very old people that could outswim me effortlessly.

He had multiple myeloma.

Underlying condition on top of everything else? Yeah, that left him extremely immunocompromised.

Multiple myeloma is a cancer that forms in a type of white blood cell called a plasma cell. Healthy plasma cells help you fight infections by making antibodies that recognize and attack germs. In multiple myeloma, cancerous plasma cells accumulate in the bone marrow and crowd out healthy blood cells.

Underlying condition on top of everything else? Yeah, that left him extremely immunocompromised.

Multiple myeloma is a cancer that forms in a type of white blood cell called a plasma cell. Healthy plasma cells help you fight infections by making antibodies that recognize and attack germs. In multiple myeloma, cancerous plasma cells accumulate in the bone marrow and crowd out healthy blood cells.
Yeah, it's about as bad as it could be.

Yeah. Normally they lie about shit like this.
He also had blood cancer and other risk factors. But great job keeping this pandemic going you stupid ignoramuses. Rupert Murdoch is scum. Everybody knows it but you idiots. Internet crazies aren't even worth discussing in the real world.

You're absolutely right. When I'm at the gym the most badass old people I see are the swimmers. There are very old people that could outswim me effortlessly.
Ah, nice example. Kind of like those long distance runners you see that I sometimes admire for their stamina (rude ones who run where cars should be don’t deserve any admiration -ha). Anyone of any age who can run for miles, even at a slow speed requires having enough stamina for sure.

In response to the OP, The following interview with Powell is worth a view.

Last edited:
He was vaccinated
So he had 10% the chance of catching it that an unvaccinated person has with a much much greater possibility of avoiding hospitalization and death. Idiot. But thanks for keeping this God damn pandemic going with the stupidest response of anyone in the world. Great job! GOP is a God damn catastrophe. And has been since Reagan.

Of covid

He was fully VAXXED. So, there is more context here than just Covid, like his ADVANCED AGE and VACCINATION Status.

If from Covid, then the VAXX is a FAIL.

If the VAXX actually works, then he died with Covid, not from Covid.

He took a lot of credit for the success in Desert Storm, but it was General Schwarzkopf who did most of the work.
Generals and admirals always take all the credit for everything. That's how the bastards get promoted. I had a Commanding Officer who did not like me. What did he do? He made the ship's doctor tell lies about me so he could get me a medical transfer. They sent me to a hospital and the doctor there said there was nothing wrong with me and I should not have been hospitalized.

Forum List

Back