Breaking: Charleston SC, white male shoots 8 people at Souths oldest black church

1. what? are you holding nixon responsible for events after he left office? that's silly.

Point was, Nixon could have told the South to suck it up, or he could have pandered to their racism.

He choose the latter.

2. err what? this came out of nowhere. expand and support this new angle of attack, or perhaps, just give up and admit that nixon was pro-civil rights and that the myth of the southern strategy is just that, a myth.

Nixon wasn't pro-civil rights. YOu do get this, right? That he was impeached because he regularly abused his powers. I mean, you do get this, right. I mean, you aren't an complete inbred southern mouth-breather, right?

3. mm, nope. my parents never told taught me to hate people who are from different places or different than me. (my dad, a wwii vet did tell me to not trust japs, but other than that, no)

you are the bigot here. that's who your "We" is, bigots.

I don't worry about what parents teach. What I've found about people in the south is that they are ignorant, stupid and mean, and unfortunately, we have to share a country with them.

But it doesn't mean we have to pretend to respect them.

Finally putting the Confederate Flag in the dustbin of history is a good first step.

1. do you want to post some of these statements that are your primary support for the myth of the southern strategy? you know, since you have no racist policies or actions to actually support your theory, lets take a look at this rhetoric that supposedly flipped a third of the nation.

must be some powerful stuff..

2. got it. you are an unabashed bigot.

1. what? are you holding nixon responsible for events after he left office? that's silly.

Point was, Nixon could have told the South to suck it up, or he could have pandered to their racism.

He choose the latter.

2. err what? this came out of nowhere. expand and support this new angle of attack, or perhaps, just give up and admit that nixon was pro-civil rights and that the myth of the southern strategy is just that, a myth.

Nixon wasn't pro-civil rights. YOu do get this, right? That he was impeached because he regularly abused his powers. I mean, you do get this, right. I mean, you aren't an complete inbred southern mouth-breather, right?

3. mm, nope. my parents never told taught me to hate people who are from different places or different than me. (my dad, a wwii vet did tell me to not trust japs, but other than that, no)

I don't worry about what parents teach. What I've found about people in the south is that they are ignorant, stupid and mean, and unfortunately, we have to share a country with them.

Finally putting the Confederate Flag in the dustbin of history is a good first step.

1. do you want to post some of these statements that are your primary support for the myth of the southern strategy? you know, since you have no racist policies or actions to actually support your theory, lets take a look at this rhetoric that supposedly flipped a third of the nation.

You always seem to get caught talking out of your ass and proving your own ignorance. The GOP even admitted to the southern strategy.

USATODAY.com - GOP We were wrong to play racial politics

"Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

RNC Chair Michael Steele Confesses to Race-Based Southern Strategy Mediaite

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton.”

He choose the latter.

You always seem to get caught talking out of your ass and proving your own ignorance. The GOP even admitted to the southern strategy.

"Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems."

“For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton.”

so, it should be easy to tell me the policies they used.

He choose the latter.

What does that have to do with you being ignorant of what happened?

Okay, I need to translate this into Cleetus for you...

"Dun, der, Cleetus, Nixon dun der shot some hippies and pandered for votes in Jesusland, and dun der GOP was gonna keep them uppity colored in their place....dun, der, y'all, the SOuth Will Rise again."

He choose the latter.

as i expected, you are unable to support your myth.

Okay, I need to translate this into Cleetus for you...

"Dun, der, Cleetus, Nixon dun der shot some hippies and pandered for votes in Jesusland, and dun der GOP was gonna keep them uppity colored in their place....dun, der, y'all, the SOuth Will Rise again."

i accept that you are a regional bigot. we can add anti-christian if you want.

but you being a bigot is irrelevant to you supporting your myth.

you seem to have given up your pretense that nixon had racist policies, and have fallen back on the standard "code words" and "dog whistle" nonsense as is normal for libs who try to defend the myth.

so...

lets see some quotes of the racist rhetoric that he used to sway an entire region of the us to switch political sides.

it is a reasonable request. back up your claim.

if you can.

Austin Rich or David Corrie?

'Austin Rich' was the name of that photographer who was mistakenly briefly arrested by the cops on the scene as he was allegedly wearing what the suspect was supposed to be wearing.

Man taken into custody during Charleston shooting investigation - KMOV.com
According to Rich, he stopped at a gas station, and when he left the station, a police officer outside took him into custody because he resembled the description of the suspect sought.

pic of Rich
article-photographer-0619.jpg

However, the very first reports from the local newspaper, The Post and Courier, identified him as one 'David Corrie, 21'.

Nine shot multiple fatalities reported in downtown church shooting - Post and Courier
“A white male was briefly detained at the Shell gas station at Meeting and Calhoun streets. Two loud pops were heard and a crowd of people rushed to the front of the gas station where they had the male on the ground and were handcuffing him. The white male had on a backpack and was carrying a camera and recording device fell on the ground near where he was detained. David Corrie, 21, of Ladson, said he was walking out of the store and the officers forced him to get down. He said the officers told him they were just doing their jobs, and he fit the description.”

He also apparently fit the age of Dylan Roof, who, it turned out, was also 21. Remember the police initially seemed to have age of the suspect even before they knew his name. Now try to find the age of Austin Rich, the other photographer. It's reported nowhere.

Anderson Cooper 360° did a show called ‘Charleston Church Shooting,’ broadcast soon after the shooting.

Incredibly, a “David Corrie” is listed on the credits:
Anderson Cooper 360 Charleston Church Shooting TV Episode 2015 - IMDb

So what's going on here? Were there two photographers, arrested at roughly the same time and place? Was Corrie/Rich using an alias for whatever reason?

-------------

Two load pops? Strange how there were reports of gunshots after the massacre was over:

south-carolina-shooting-3.png

Yes, I am against backward ass bronze age superstitions. Not that any of you wingnuts understood what jesus was saying anyway.

you seem to have given up your pretense that nixon had racist policies, and have fallen back on the standard "code words" and "dog whistle" nonsense as is normal for libs who try to defend the myth.

so...

lets see some quotes of the racist rhetoric that he used to sway an entire region of the us to switch political sides.

The Truth About Republican Racism and the Southern Strategy - Forward Progressives

Doubt me? Let’s look at a comment from a 1970′s interview in the New York Times with Richard Nixon’s political strategist: “From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don’t need any more than that…but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That’s where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.”

How the GOP became the White Man s Party - Salon.com

Late in the campaign, Nixon opted to publicly tack right on race. He had already reached a backroom deal with South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond— an arch-segregationist who had led the revolt against the Democratic Party in 1948 when it endorsed a modest civil rights plank, and who switched to become a Republican in 1964 to throw his weight behind Goldwater. Nixon bought Thurmond’s support during the primary season by secretly promising that he would restrict federal enforcement of school desegregation in the South. Now he would make this same promise to the nation. On October 7, Nixon came out against “forced busing,” an increasingly potent euphemism for the system of transporting students across the boundaries of segregated neighborhoods in order to integrate schools. Mary Frances Berry pierces the pretense that the issue was putting one’s child on a bus: “African-American attempts to desegregate schools were confronted by white flight and complaints that the problem was not desegregation, but busing, oftentimes by people who sent their children to school every day on buses, including mediocre white private academies established to avoid integration.” “Busing” offered a Northern analog to states’ rights

Beginning in 1970, Richard Nixon embraced the politics of racial division wholeheartedly. He abandoned the idea of a flat wealth transfer to the poor. Now, Nixon repeatedly emphasized law and order issues. He railed against forced busing in the North. He reversed the federal government’s position on Southern school integration, slowing the process down and making clear that the courts would have no help from his administration. But perhaps nothing symbolized the new Nixon more than his comments in December 1970. Reflecting his initially moderate position on domestic issues, early in his administration Nixon had appointed George Romney—a liberal Republican and, incidentally, Mitt Romney’s father—as his secretary of housing and urban development. In turn, Romney had made integration of the suburbs his special mission, even coming up with a plan to cut off federal funds to communities that refused to allow integrated housing. By late 1970, however, when these jurisdictions howled at the temerity, Nixon took their side, throwing his cabinet officer under the bus. In a public address, Nixon baldly stated: “I can assure you that it is not the policy of this government to use the power of the federal government . . . for forced integration of the suburbs. I believe that forced integration of the suburbs is not in the national interest.”41 That dog whistle blasted like the shriek of an onrushing train.

Yes, I am against backward ass bronze age superstitions. Not that any of you wingnuts understood what jesus was saying anyway.

so...

The Truth About Republican Racism and the Southern Strategy - Forward Progressives

Doubt me? Let’s look at a comment from a 1970′s interview in the New York Times with Richard Nixon’s political strategist: “From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don’t need any more than that…but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That’s where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.”

How the GOP became the White Man s Party - Salon.com

Late in the campaign, Nixon opted to publicly tack right on race. He had already reached a backroom deal with South Carolina Senator Strom Thurmond— an arch-segregationist who had led the revolt against the Democratic Party in 1948 when it endorsed a modest civil rights plank, and who switched to become a Republican in 1964 to throw his weight behind Goldwater. Nixon bought Thurmond’s support during the primary season by secretly promising that he would restrict federal enforcement of school desegregation in the South. Now he would make this same promise to the nation. On October 7, Nixon came out against “forced busing,” an increasingly potent euphemism for the system of transporting students across the boundaries of segregated neighborhoods in order to integrate schools. Mary Frances Berry pierces the pretense that the issue was putting one’s child on a bus: “African-American attempts to desegregate schools were confronted by white flight and complaints that the problem was not desegregation, but busing, oftentimes by people who sent their children to school every day on buses, including mediocre white private academies established to avoid integration.” “Busing” offered a Northern analog to states’ rights

Beginning in 1970, Richard Nixon embraced the politics of racial division wholeheartedly. He abandoned the idea of a flat wealth transfer to the poor. Now, Nixon repeatedly emphasized law and order issues. He railed against forced busing in the North. He reversed the federal government’s position on Southern school integration, slowing the process down and making clear that the courts would have no help from his administration. But perhaps nothing symbolized the new Nixon more than his comments in December 1970. Reflecting his initially moderate position on domestic issues, early in his administration Nixon had appointed George Romney—a liberal Republican and, incidentally, Mitt Romney’s father—as his secretary of housing and urban development. In turn, Romney had made integration of the suburbs his special mission, even coming up with a plan to cut off federal funds to communities that refused to allow integrated housing. By late 1970, however, when these jurisdictions howled at the temerity, Nixon took their side, throwing his cabinet officer under the bus. In a public address, Nixon baldly stated: “I can assure you that it is not the policy of this government to use the power of the federal government . . . for forced integration of the suburbs. I believe that forced integration of the suburbs is not in the national interest.”41 That dog whistle blasted like the shriek of an onrushing train.

1. wow. thanks for the additional honesty. right, so you are a bigot who discriminates against southerns AND christians, actually sounds like nearly all religious peoples.

so, why do you pretend to be so offended by racism? same behavior, just a different target.

2. yes. the lee attwater interview. can you show any evidence that any of that ever existed outside of his head? that he ever voiced those views to nixon, for example?

3. a. strom thurmond was one of the old school dems, and he flipped. that's one example. can you show a second?

b. busing was horrible. some kids spend hours on those buses. but nixon rammed it though.

c law and order? crime was high, liberalism was soft on crime, law and order was a valid response.

d. wow. forced integration of the suburbs was a nixon policy at one point? wow. and because that blew up in their face and he backed off that's evidence for you of racism?

so, to sum it up, so far you've got the one interview, years after the fact, one senator that flipped, that nixon bad mouthed his own busing policy and that he had to back off his attempt to forcible integrate suburban neighborhoods.

and you think that is why the south flipped?

dude...

1. wow. thanks for the additional honesty. right, so you are a bigot who discriminates against southerns AND christians, actually sounds like nearly all religious peoples.

so, why do you pretend to be so offended by racism? same behavior, just a different target.

No, race is somethign you are born with.

Religion is a daily decision to continue to be superstitious and ignorant. and letting someone else do your thinking for you.

I do love how you try to pretend your side didn't appeal to racism for decades now that it's backfiring in your face.

No, race is somethign you are born with.

Religion is a daily decision to continue to be superstitious and ignorant. and letting someone else do your thinking for you.

I do love how you try to pretend your side didn't appeal to racism for decades now that it's backfiring in your face.

1. you don't pick where you are born. very few people pick their religion. most are raised in one. seems like a pretty weak rationalization.

2. your ignorance of the role religion plays in people's lives or communities is noted.

3. my side appealing to racism? a widely believed myth. one that you seem to have given up finding support for. one interview, one senator and code words, that's what you have. and that changed america? LOL!!

1. you don't pick where you are born. very few people pick their religion. most are raised in one. seems like a pretty weak rationalization.

I was raised Roman Catholic. But at a certain point, I started asking questions.

Like...

"How could a God who drowns every baby in the world be considered good?"

and

"Why didn't my mom's cancer get better after everyone in the parish prayed for her?"

You know the kind of questions you ask when you actually bother to think about stuff.

As opposed to religious bumpkins, who just keep taking ladles

of shit from the wealthy because Religion keeps them pacified.

2. your ignorance of the role religion plays in people's lives or communities is noted.

I'm well aware of the role it plays in people's lives.

Inquisitions
Crusades
Holy Wars
Homophobia
Misogyny
Suppression of science and progress

The sooner we outlaw it, the better.

He choose the latter.

as i expected, you are unable to support your myth.
Cant be a myth if the GOP admitted to the southern strategy. I think you are just embarrassed because you didnt know you were that ignorant of the proof.

From page 88, Jun 18, 2015
Like in almost ALL psy-ops staged with actors the role playing culprit immediately after steps on stage.
Charleston church shooting hoax and arson attack damages Israel miracle church: parallel scripts
Hours later the South Carolina governor is already stating that actor playing "Dylann Roof" alias Macaulay Culkin "is in custody where he'll stay for the rest of his life", a joke about the fact that he's scripted to be "sentenced to death", same as fake Boston bombings and joker Tsarnaev.
Actor playing culprit in Israel soon to be "caught" and identified as "jewish extremist".

Notes
An overnight arson attack damaged a revered shrine in northern Israel where Christians believe Jesus performed a miracle, and police briefly detained 16 young Jewish settlers over the incident
Arson attack damages Israel miracle church - Yahoo News

Actor playing "Dylann Roof" is Macaulay Culkin. ´- Illuminati telling it in plain sight:
Demonic Macaulay Culkin Is The Latest Bad Twitter Joke After The Charleston Shooting

BASICS
Netanyahu is a fake jew, a nazi agent part of the agenda "Destruction of Israel"
Hoaxes of End Times - exposed since 1998 Israel v Hamas fake war becomes a grotesque milestone after Egypt ruled by patriotic government

Almost all "news" now are psy-ops setting the stage for the BIG BANG
Big Bang is NOW - from annihilation of pensions and savings to race war

Why the resurrection of Osama Bin Laden, the scripted culprit for "missing Malaysia Boeing 777", ...
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts Missing Malaysia Black box is a remake of 9 11 Shanlksville

... was postponed again and again since Easter Sunday 2014:
Global Genocide Illuminati agenda Mandatory vaccination alias vassassination postponed FIVE times - WHY
To get this illuminati joke, a reminder of Last Prophet's words From June 2015, hours after the Charleston church shooting hoax:

One of the actors playing the role of shooter Dylann Roof is Hollywood's Macaulay Culkin.
As often, illuminati soon started to use another actor to play Dylan Roof.
Charleston church shooting hoax parallel script to arson attack damages Israel miracle church
Illuminati parallel and reversed scripts: Charleston church shooting hoax arson attack damages Israel miracle church: parallel scripts

Hey Evangelicals Jesus is coming quick act as though you love your brethren ..............

In Matthew, near the end of this ministry, Jesus, declares that “the nations” will be judged on how they treat the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick.." ooooh you all are in trouble with Jesus ...

The GOP added to that:

will be judged on how they treat the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick.."....only if they are of your own race and do not present a threat to your standard of living.

I do not remember that particular detail. But do you really think that will help? And do you really think Jesus wants you to only help white people?

The GOP added to that:

will be judged on how they treat the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick.."....only if they are of your own race and do not present a threat to your standard of living.

I do not remember that particular detail. But do you really think that will help? And do you really think Jesus wants you to only help white people?

It seems Phrump and the GOP do....

The GOP added to that:

It seems Phrump and the GOP do....

Hmmmm.

Whose policies have created more wealthy black people.....the right or left???

Forum List

Back