Breaking: Bloomberg to Endorse Clinton at Convention

That sound you hear are the centrists saying buh bye to dumb donald

"PHILADELPHIA–Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who considered an independent presidential run this year, will endorse Democrat Hillary Clinton and speak at her convention this week.

Mr. Bloomberg hasn’t been a Democrat since 2000, when he left the party to run for mayor as a Republican. He later became an independent.

He decided to appear at the convention because of his deep concerns about the prospect of Republican Donald Trump being elected, said Howard Wolfson, a Bloomberg adviser. “He will certainly make a strong case why he thinks she is the far better choice.”

Mr. Bloomberg had considered running for president himself when it looked like the fall race might be a contest between Mr. Trump and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. When it became apparent that Mrs. Clinton would win the Democratic primary, he opted against running, his advisers have said."

more at link...

Michael Bloomberg to Endorse Hillary Clinton for President
Bloombutt? Centrist? :lmao:

to normal folk, my friend... yes.

You have to remember these far left drones thinks Obama is a centrist!
You have to remember that far right drones think like far left drones........ They think the political spectrum normal is them then everyone else being the terrible opposite of them. You wear it well....... :eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Yes the far left drones only care about a letter behind ones name that is why they hate Trump, because of a letter not his policies.

Trump was raised as a New Deal Democrat, he a "progressive" acting like a "progressive" that is why the far left hates him, because of a letter!

That sound you hear are the centrists saying buh bye to dumb donald

"PHILADELPHIA–Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, who considered an independent presidential run this year, will endorse Democrat Hillary Clinton and speak at her convention this week.

Mr. Bloomberg hasn’t been a Democrat since 2000, when he left the party to run for mayor as a Republican. He later became an independent.

He decided to appear at the convention because of his deep concerns about the prospect of Republican Donald Trump being elected, said Howard Wolfson, a Bloomberg adviser. “He will certainly make a strong case why he thinks she is the far better choice.”

Mr. Bloomberg had considered running for president himself when it looked like the fall race might be a contest between Mr. Trump and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. When it became apparent that Mrs. Clinton would win the Democratic primary, he opted against running, his advisers have said."

more at link...

Michael Bloomberg to Endorse Hillary Clinton for President

You have to remember that far right drones think like far left drones........ They think the political spectrum normal is them then everyone else being the terrible opposite of them. You wear it well....... :eusa_whistle:

Yes the far left drones only care about a letter behind ones name that is why they hate Trump, because of a letter not his policies.

Trump was raised as a New Deal Democrat, he a "progressive" acting like a "progressive" that is why the far left hates him, because of a letter!
Do me a favor. Don't include me in any far right wing nut job wet dreams. Okay? :thup:

Do me a favor. Don't include me in any far right wing nut job wet dreams. Okay? :thup:

See how some will defend the far left when they are called out as such..

But then again to anyone on the far left , it would seem their opposition is far right!

"Vote Ming the Merciless...... Or else.......", she is running for the DNC nomination, so why do you want people to vote for Hilary?

So a man who thought the government should be able to decide how big a soda you should be able to buy is backing a big government liberal.
how-shocking.png

But then again to anyone on the far left , it would seem their opposition is far right!

"Vote Ming the Merciless...... Or else.......", she is running for the DNC nomination, so why do you want people to vote for Hilary?
If I wanted Hillary to be president my sigline would tout Hedley Lamarr, if it was Trump it would be William J Lepetomaine.......
Thanks for confirming the obvious though. :thup:

If I wanted Hillary to be president my sigline would tout Hedley Lamarr, if it was Trump it would be William J Lepetomaine.......

Yes you want Hilary as President!

That has already been confirmed!

Whatever you say Guno...... Uummmm, what was your name again?

Voting for Hilary is throwing your vote away!

Voting far left is never the answer!

Then the answer is simple, even for you, don't vote for Billary. Sadly I'm not even in the slightest surprised I had to tell you that. :dunno:

Maybe you should wait for someone to indicate they support Hillary Clinton before you start berating them for voting for her..... :lol:

How the hell is it "breaking" news that a progressive liberal endorsed Hillary? Are you trying to imply that there was anyone else he'd consider? Lol

Christ this board is dumb sometimes

Forum List

Back