Watching the Democrats fall apart heading into their convention is a thing of beauty

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
From Comrade Hillary's and Komrade Kaine' corruption and scandals, to Wasserman Schultz stepping down. division within the party. Lol, what a sweet way for the DNC to kick off.

Get out the popcorn

The demonrats seem in a little disarray which is funny after them falling all over themselves crowing about how the GOP was falling apart

Yes it is. As an extreme ex-democrat, over the past 8 years under Typhoid Barry, I've watched this party morph into the same heinous sewer as the Islam they fellate! Nowadays the DNC are the most violent, hate-filled, anti-free-speech, anti-white, anti-American, anti-Western-culture sick piece of FUCKING SHIT I have ever seen in my 43 years of life. Today's democrap party is simply an exercise in violent odiation toward anyone that deviates from their fascistic arrogance in any way! Utter contemptable.

Yes it is. As an extreme ex-democrat, over the past 8 years under Typhoid Barry, I've watched this party morph into the same heinous sewer as the Islam they fellate! Nowadays the DNC are the most violent, hate-filled, anti-free-speech, anti-white, anti-American, anti-Western-culture sick piece of FUCKING SHIT I have ever seen in my 43 years of life. Today's democrap party is simply an exercise in violent odiation toward anyone that deviates from their fascistic arrogance in any way! Utter contemptable.
^
The Democrats on here might want to listen to this guy before it is too late.

Nothing to worry about. Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz is or will be very well compensated by the Clinton Crime Family Foundation.....Get that Clinton Cash!!

From Comrade Hillary's and Komrade Kaine' corruption and scandals, to Wasserman Schultz stepping down. division within the party. Lol, what a sweet way for the DNC to kick off.

Get out the popcorn
Keep up the ridiculous hate/bs parroting of idiotic RW propaganda. You hater dupes are the best!

They're still gonna win though
mjcry1.png

Forum List

Back