Breaking: Black Panthers Headed Back To Poll Stations to Monitor Them

I guess big bad dave, who would in manly fashion march right past the oh so intimidating black men with sticks is too much of a pussy to answer my questions.

Go figure.

Again..

Bull clearly has an ax to grind. In addition to being a McCain supporter, Bull seems to have a longstanding dislike of Obama. Consider this: On November 3, 2008, Bull reportedly "embraced Republican John McCain for president, hurled Barack Obama under the bus, and then backed it slowly over the Democratic nominee." He said, "Character in the White House should be more important than charisma on the campaign trail... Barack Obama does not want to 'change' America. Barack Obama wants a different country." Bull declared, "Obama's notion of economic fairness is pure Karl Marx plus a pocketful of Chicago-style 'community organization.'" Recently, on Fox's America Live, Bull said of Obama: "I didn't like Obama from the beginning, I thought he was a hustler and I think he still is."
Fox hypes Bartle's Bull | Media Matters for America

Not much of a witness..

Wow.

Yeah, wow. The rightie had his talking points stuffed and he has nothing left to say. What a surprise. Continuing with the conversation would require that he have an actual independent thought in his head. But, he isn't trained that way. So he will infinitely repeat a catch phrase, like he's trained to do when cornered.

::sigh::

So it goes.

I was pointing out how easy it is to write trap question butt munch. Too bad you aren't bright enough to catch these things.

I was pointing out how easy it is to write trap question butt munch. Too bad you aren't bright enough to catch these things.

well now that you have proven you are semi illiterate, maybe you could at least prove you are worth at least a half of a challenge.

Oh, such a manly man with his automatic weapon. Why don't you attempt to answer my two questions manly gun toting man?

Oh, such a manly man with his automatic weapon. Why don't you attempt to answer my two questions manly gun toting man?

LOL I already knew you lacked the intellect for a civil discussion.

That must be due to your belief you are some sort of legend.

Laughable.

Ah. The gun toting he-man seems not to have the testicular fortitude to answer some fairly easy questions.

What a surprise.

I just sent the Black sissys the address to my polling place. See you there.

I've still yet to see one person complain about being intimidated by the Black Panthers. Why wouldn't someone complain if they were being harassed and told not to vote?

The "Community Organizer" Democrats will be out in force rigging & intimidating all over the country. Just vote but stay vigilant. Report anything suspicious at your polling place. Times are changing. Your reports will actually mean something this time around. The Democrat reign of terror is almost over. Just stand up to them and report them to authorities.

Peoplel just take your cameras to the polls tomorrow to record any disturbances from any group especially the tea party.

And what would you do to them if they showed up jar head?

First of all I would'nt have to do anything, my polling place is filled with Marines, so why don't you stop by and call us all jarheads.
Also Lakers RULE!

That wouldn't bother me so much, I mean I expect that from wingnuts, left or right. Their 'guys' can do no wrong. However, when the Department of Justice does the same, I'm upset.

And that's why I keep saying this DoJ is more loyal to the leftist agenda than to the law or to America.

Disgusting and frightening. I hope the Republicans start investigating when they take over Congress.

Yeah, really a bummer. Perhaps they can start investigating Gonzalves first.
The statute of limitations have not run out on Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Gonzales, or any of the other criminals in the last administration. Holder should dangle the prospect of a special prosecutor in front of Darrel Issa.

so why don't you stop by and call us all jarheads.

What would happen to me if I did, jarhead?

Also Lakers RULE!

Especially at home when the refs are in the tank for y'all. Last year, finals, Game 7, quarter 4, lakers make three field goals, count them, three. Where do they get the rest of their points?

Charity stripe.

Forum List

Back