BREAKING: Barack Obama's shocking ties to Moammar Gadhafi!!!

All true patriotic Americans should heap praise on Pres. Obama for orchestrating the heroic rescue of U.S. citizens out of Lybia. :clap2:

Fuck U

BO is about as "patriotic" as you and all supporters of the Islam Nation are...

China managed to send in one of their navy ships.....BO said and did jackshit...

So sad that people like you claim to be patriotic Americans.

But then disrespect our President and his heroic efforts in trying to save American lives. :cuckoo:

BTW, Gadhafi said , "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Is he a birther now haha!!!???

But seriously, this explains a whole lot about Obama's strange activities.

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

OH!!! Well maybe you can explain, being you are an ex-Navy officer.

Other nations got their people out. We've still got 600 stranded in a port. The official "excuse" is the water and weather is too rough.

The Navy, USMC and Coast Guard can't handle that water? Or Obama won't allow them to?

If you actually UNGLUE yourself from your radical news "reporting," you would know that they are no longer stranded.

It's all over other LEGITIMATE news sites, if you can't bear the thought of opening a link from the New York Times.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/26/world/africa/26evacuate.html?_r=1&partner=rss&emc=rss

Sadly, becuase it is about Obama, you are not interested in finding out whether or not such a thing has validity.

I am not saying "such is fact"....but I AM saying..."we should see what is true about it"

Afterall...it is quite interesting that Obama has not mentioned his name once...yet he mentioned Mubaraks name quite often during the same type of siutuation.

Does that not raise your eyebrow?

But everytime some story comes up from the said publications and is proved false or at least found to be riddled with half truths combined to portray a non-facted based reality, most folks on the right ignore the proof and keep right on spouting the false story as if it were never proven false.

They are not proven as non truths or half truths.
They are dismissed as non issues.

For example...the Ayers relationship was dimissed this way...
"he was 8 years old when Ayers was affiliated with a radical violent group"
And I say....So was I....but I would expect people to question me as to why I would want to associate with someone with that kind of past...it is not an issue of how old I was when he was acting violent...it is an issue of having a relationship with someone with that kind of past.

I know....what about redemption.....yeah...yeah...that alone...maybe...but the others as well?

Likje.....

"How could he be aware of Reszko and his illegal doings"...
I say.....that is what we, as Americans are supposed to keep an eye open to...Obama was offered a deal by Reszko that was too good to be true.....and he didnt question it?

Or....

"Van Jones WAS an admitted communist and now he is not...and How was Obama to know of his beliefs in the past"
I say....how many more times can he get away with saying "how was I to know"

I mean...afterall...isnt his judgement one of the most important charactersitics that should be taken into consideration by the media asnd the people when they elect a President?

No...nothing was proven false......they were just dismissed as non issues...and those of us that pressed them were called paranoid and conspiracists.

I am amused that you are taking your cue from Gadhafi. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Other nations got their people out. We've still got 600 stranded in a port. The official "excuse" is the water and weather is too rough.

The Navy, USMC and Coast Guard can't handle that water? Or Obama won't allow them to?

Let it go with the "water is too rough" BS. When the time is dire enough, when things become that disasterous you don't think that the State Department or the D.O.D. or whoever could not give the order and any personel from any military branch could not go in there and get them out in a matter of hours?
Claiming the president would not allow our forces to go and rescue our citizens due to some "freindship" with the Libyan leader is so far into the land of the retarded it is not even funny and to suggest such is just naive.
Get out of our chair and go get some fresh air.

I'm going to correct the presumption that you're sharing that chair with such an idiot, and you meant "your" chair.

All true patriotic Americans should heap praise on Pres. Obama for orchestrating the heroic rescue of U.S. citizens out of Lybia. :clap2:

Fuck U

BO is about as "patriotic" as you and all supporters of the Islam Nation are...

China managed to send in one of their navy ships.....BO said and did jackshit...

So sad that people like you claim to be patriotic Americans.

But then disrespect our President and his heroic efforts in trying to save American lives. :cuckoo:

You're so full of it.....it makes me wanna puke...

Thx for posting this again....i posted it yesterday...

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

Sorry man! I just did a thread on it too. Yeah, it's a crazy thought. That our Navy, USMC, USCG can't get on shore to rescue them while Gadhafi is ordering bombers to bomb people? Wow.

Well, nevermind. That thread just got moved to the "Africa" forum. Not sure why, it deals with our president and an international incident, his refusal to comment or use the military, etc.

But whatever, I'm not a mod. Don't think anyone is gonna respond much on the "Africa" forum though.

Awww... Shucks. You'll just have to do a rewrite and keep tryin' like a good lil' redneck. (Libya is in Africa, by the way. Oh, and Africa isn't a country. :lol:)

Yes...by sending in a ship that can get them the hell out of the region.
Big red bullseye?
Excuse me....whereever our military is they have a big red bullseye on it.
Why is it an issue when it comes to saving Americans?

Jarhead, putting a US naval ship in Tripoli makes that bullseye a much more attractive target than putting it in Cork.

It's not an issue of "saving Americans". Americans were saved - all 167 of them.

No sir. They were not saved.
They fled....and not as quickly as they were hoping as they were held up by incimate weather.
There IS a difference.

Is this getting beyond ridiculous or what? :lol::lol::lol:

Obama's Mystery Links to Qaddafi Uncovered - Rev. Wright - Fox Nation

Gadhafi's quote: "Now, ruling America is a black man from our continent, an African from Arab descent, from Muslim descent, and this is something we never imagined – that from Reagan we would get to Barakeh Obama."

Fox broke this last night. The connection between Obama, Rev. Wright, Gadhafi and Louis Farrakhan is starting to come out. This is why Obama has been silent on the Libyan tyrant's massacre of his people the past week, bombing civilians, etc. Tim Russert confronted Obama on this back in spring of 2008, and Obama's answer was "I have lots of Jewish friends" (WTF?).

The reason the Navy can't get onshore to rescue fleeing Americans from Libya right now? "The waters are too rough". Our military, that stormed Normandy, including our Coast Guard which rescues people from the water underneath Cat 4/5 hurricanes...........but we can't get some SEALS or Marines or anyone onshore in Libya? Obama is making that call. Not the military.

God help us if this man is re-elected.

All i can say is ........ Due to freedom of speech in this country any one can say anything. Be it the dumbest F%$#ing thing ever or just an observation on you local grocery store. This post is the former.

If you hate America Obama will at the very least act like he likes you.

He seems to drift toward our critics.

It's no surprise he was photo'ed shaking Qaddiffi's hand.

He always has an excuse for his associations.
"No wait, he was only 8 when he blew up that police station!!!!"

Remember that lame excuse.

Who was it that struck a deal with Qaddiffi[sic] to dismantle his already broken down weapons of mass destruction if he would allow Halliburton to come in and fix their oil pipelines at no charge to anyone but the US taxpayers?

I for one am shocked....SHOCKED I say :eek:

I am not shocked that FoxNews would report this

Yeah....the thought of a news organization pointing out inconsistancies as it pertains to our governments actions.....
They must have an agenda!

Fox News.com has no such story that I can find. Fox Nation, WND and Ynet.com do. But is seems to be springing from a common well......:doubt:

it was not a story. It has been an ongoing debate on Fox between right and left pundits as it pertains to how often Mubarak's name was mentioned by Obama compared to the non mentioning of Kadafi's name by Obama.

this is one of the candidates for ignore.

but of course, everyone and their retarded cousin is jumping on this thread.

ps, i am not the retarded cousin. i think.

Isn't it interesting how Jarhead and Buc follow each other around in threads and keep spouting the same silly stuff over and over trying to out-silly each other?

I wonder why you had to say that. Follow each other around? I dont even know the guy and to be frank, I dont really know where or when he posts.

He and I may have similar thoughts....so do you and a host of people on here. Whats wrong with that?

But yet you try to discredit me.....

I wonder why you feel the need to do that.

Jarhead, putting a US naval ship in Tripoli makes that bullseye a much more attractive target than putting it in Cork.

It's not an issue of "saving Americans". Americans were saved - all 167 of them.

They fled....and not as quickly as they were hoping as they were held up by incimate weather.
There IS a difference.

Sure...cant refute it so you simply bold it and laugh.

Please show me how "they were saved"...compared to "leaving"

bucs90 said:
Obama trashed Mubarak in public. But won't mention Gadhafi. Gadhafi's frienship with Obama's close friends, Rev. Wright and Farrahkan, is noteworthy.

Any other logical explanation why?

He never trashed Mubarak, you liar. In fact, Obama held off with any negative comments at all about Mubarak until it became clear that he wouldn't be able to use strong-armed forces to start killing the protesters. Now he's doing the same thing with Gadhafi. Everyone knows the guy is a lunatic and all drugged up to boot. Why would Obama risk Gadhafi giving the order to just start murdering every American, some of whom have dual citizenship? Do you morons ever THINK?

First of all, I am not "ex-Navy", I am retired Navy. Second of all, I trust the knowledge and expertise of our Surface Navy and Coasties. You apparently do not. You want to blame this on Obama back in Washington D.C. and expect us to follow you right along with your stupid notions that Obama is PERSONALLY ORDERING our Navy to NOT pick up our citizens for............what reason again? :eusa_eh:

You know DADT has been repealed.

You can go back in.

Age limits, but thanks for the support....they'd have to make me a Capt. $$$$$$

Thx for posting this again....i posted it yesterday...

i am convinced now more than ever that Obama is an Islam Nation-supporting anti-Colonialist Marxist...

Because Gadhafi tells you so.

Sadly, becuase it is about Obama, you are not interested in finding out whether or not such a thing has validity.

I am not saying "such is fact"....but I AM saying..."we should see what is true about it"

Afterall...it is quite interesting that Obama has not mentioned his name once...yet he mentioned Mubaraks name quite often during the same type of siutuation.

No.

this is one of the candidates for ignore.

but of course, everyone and their retarded cousin is jumping on this thread.

ps, i am not the retarded cousin. i think.

Isn't it interesting how Jarhead and Buc follow each other around in threads and keep spouting the same silly stuff over and over trying to out-silly each other?

I wonder why you had to say that. Follow each other around? I dont even know the guy and to be frank, I dont really know where or when he posts.

He and I may have similar thoughts....so do you and a host of people on here. Whats wrong with that?

I am making an observation...an observation that has already been confirmed thru a few PMs and pos-reps from others.

Sorry you don't like observations of fact....but, wait...that dislike of facts you have....self-evident.

There IS a difference.

People are hanging from telephone wires.....trucks are full of the dead....tens of thousands are cramming the exits....American lives are at stake but BO did essentially nothing...oh...except BO appointed Hillary to go to a meeting next week.......and then off he went to attend a Motown party that Michelle cooked up for Black month or whatever...

ridiculous indeed...

Because Gadhafi tells you so.

No.

Funy thing...

Many on the left are angry that more was not done to investigate Bush as it pertained to his decisions...as he was making them....and you showed anger that everything was not vetted properly...and angry at the subsequent results of such poor oversight....

And now?

You are more than willing to possibly get burnt again.

You are alllowing your partisanship to cloud your judgement....or...it was nothing but faux outrage over Bush's decision based on your partisnaship.

Me? I was pissed back then with how no one raised an eyebrow about Bush...and I am pissed that no one learned their lesson and allowing it to happen again with Obama.

bucs90 said:
Obama trashed Mubarak in public. But won't mention Gadhafi. Gadhafi's frienship with Obama's close friends, Rev. Wright and Farrahkan, is noteworthy.

Any other logical explanation why?

He never trashed Mubarak, you liar. In fact, Obama held off with any negative comments at all about Mubarak until it became clear that he wouldn't be able to use strong-armed forces to start killing the protesters. Now he's doing the same thing with Gadhafi. Everyone knows the guy is a lunatic and all drugged up to boot. Why would Obama risk Gadhafi giving the order to just start murdering every American, some of whom have dual citizenship? Do you morons ever THINK?

The answer to that last question is "No"....they are too wrapped up in their partisan silliness to realize how retarded they look.

I am making an observation...an observation that has already been confirmed thru a few PMs and pos-reps from others.

Sorry you don't like observations of fact....but, wait...that dislike of facts you have....self-evident.

Wow...yoiu even had to back it up with some phony evidence....

Ill tell you waht...find me another post where I had the same iunteraction with that guy,

Good luck...you are a pathetic deperate lying fool.

Forum List

Back